• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twlight Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarm957

This is my first fanfiction tell me if you like it:thumbsup: It is relly short and there is a lot more

Chapter1: the kid with the green glowing eyes
My life my life am Riku and I am turned thirteen. I live in a town called Terra town. My life got completely messed up. It all stared it was one week until the end of summer and me and my best fiend Roxas were on or way to the Terra town annual struggle tournament, when we saw a kid with green glowing eyes and Dark hair. He did not look like from around here. We just thought he was here for the tournament.

When we got there we saw Seifer the town bully he was tall but was not that strong he usually had its gang do the dirty work it looked like he was entering to. Hey losers Seifer said whatever lets go Riku before we catch what he has said Roxas. Whatever at least I am not chicken said Seifer. Who said were chicken I said everyone ever since you two ran away from a fight said Seifer you no what really happened we did fight but then or mom stepped in and stopped it before any real fighting happened I said. Doesn’t matter if your moms stooped it or not you are probably going to run away in the tournament said Seifer no we are not I said right said Roxas.

Sure I geese we will see in the tournament said Seifer Yea I Guess we will I said then we waked away. The first mach was Roxas verses this Vivi a kid from Seifer gang. It was a quick match Roxas beat him one-two. The next mach was me verse another kid form Seifer’s gang named Rai. It did not take to long but was definitely not short he was good but I was better. Then there was a couple of matches not that important. Then the finalists were I Roxas, Seifer, a kid named Hayner and another kid named Pence and that kid with the green glowing eyes who’s name was shadow. The first mach of the finals. First was Hayner and Shadow and within ten seconds Hayner lost it was so quick I am still not sure what happened. The next battle was Roxas verses Seifer. It was a crazy match Roxas was jumping hitting and so was Seifer it was wild but in the end Roxas lost. He was pretty sad. Then was I and Pence I beat him quick. The last mach Seifer, I and Shadow. The mach started Seifer jumped at shadow put fell in midair! He was knocked out! It was just me and Shadow I ran at him then the stage froze and every thing turned to darkness he transformed in to a dark creature that jumped on me!

Suzaku

The first person is an interesting twist, but there is a lot of work to do on the punctuation. A little lacking on the side of description. If you polish it up a bit it could turn out pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back