• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twitch Streaming Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VodkaOptic

Awards
Hey all!

I'm writing here to ask you all if you think it would be a good idea to stream KH3 when it releases. There are a few reasons for and against streaming I'd like to add as my own opinions, but I'd like to hear your input on the matter too.

My reasons FOR streaming KH3 are:

• I absolutely love KH, It's my all time favourite thing
  • I really enjoy streaming and building a community around the things I love
  • I think a lot of people would enjoy seeing me react to the game live

My reasons AGAINST streaming KH3 are:

• Spoilers for the viewers watching
  • I'd only be able to play it when I want to stream
  • I'm unsure on whether or not it will get that many views

So with all that being said, do you think it would be a good idea to stream KH3?

On a side note, if you would like to check out my channel here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/pinklion (Username is a reference to SU)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I say go for it. Games are meant to be played and shared. Before you start each session, give your audience a heads up that it might spoil the story elements.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'd say go for it myself. IF I streamed that, I'd go the route of a friend of mine, ddayasu; if it's a newer game, she puts a big fat spoiler warning on the channel description. I'd do that and a vocal/voice chat heads up that there be spoilers afoot just in case people don't read. ^^

I don't stream due to connection issues (Uverse is not fast enough to stream) but go for it. ^^

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm going to! I've been currently streaming 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 on twitch (TruestSyn if anyone ever wants to check me out) just so that people who can't enjoy them will be able to. I'm at BBS critical 100% journal on each game. I haven't started it yet though. The only thing to be wary of that I"m sure KH3 will have is blocked scenes. You'll need a capture device or card to stream it without interruption.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Go for it, dude! Since spoilers are a concern, just giving a heads up that there will be is all ya need to do, and I think it's okay if not many people wind up watching it. What matters is if you yourself are having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back