• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twin Destiny's Intertwine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's_guardian

15 years ago a band of scientists were working
on an experament.
The experament was ment for wemen whom couldn't bare a child.
It was tested on 4 wemen.
9 months later the 4 wemen gave birth to 4 sets of twins.
The experament didn't only make the wemen give birth,
but somehow made the twin sets supernatural.
The supernatural young each possesed an uncommon element.
Being seperated from the time of birth,
the young now teenagers have somekind of instinkt that they
should find his or her's sibling.
It isn't going to be easy,
but they will somehow find each other......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~^~!~*~Rules~*~!~^~
1.being a (boy-boy) (girl-girl) or (girl-boy)twin set is a choice.
2.Try to keep it one person per element.
3.you can't die you can have a concusion or something but no diying.
4.No spaming.
5.Try not to bump.I'm not saying you can't but keep it on the low.
6.I'm going to have a pulling for your twin so your not confused about who in the heck is you twin.
7.Detail your template some.
8.Passy is (FFX-2).
9.cursing is allowed.
10.Hav Funn!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Elements-

Sound (taken)
Nature (taken)
Animal (taken)
Time (taken)
Magic (taken)
Ice (taken)
Heat (taken)

Lunar (taken)
--------------------------------------------

-Your template Should Look Like This-

Name:
Weapon:
Apperance:
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:
-------------------------------------------

~My OC Template~

Name:Kiaya
Element:Sound
Weapon:Sword,Sniper,and Bazooka
Apperance:
300.jpg

Personality:Kind,Nice,Perservere,Faithful,Trustworthy,Competitive,and has Strong and Willing Heart.
Bio:Since her birthday which was 4 days ago ,Kaiya, felt as if she had a sibling and needed to find them.But this was immposible since she was an only child in her family.
Still she told her 'parents' that she was going on vacation with some friends.
They allowed it but it was a lie.
She set out into places unknown to her all by herself.
Along the way she learned the she had an element.
The element of Sound.
It came in handy for a lot of things.
And now out in the middle of nowhere she has no idea what to do.
Theme Song:My Will
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(you make your own enemeys to)
(Hope You Join!!!)

Last edited:

Armony

Website
www.myspace.com
FFX-2

Hmm I'd like to join =]

Name: Sakura
Element: Nature
Weapon: Staff, Smoke Bombs, Kunai
Apperance:
cherry_blossom_girl_by_adoration.jpg

Clothing: A knee length black dress with white trim. Black and white Mary Janes and a large black sweater carried in her arms at all times.
Personality: She has a quiet, serene nature and is a rather shy girl. She is very fond of trees and rain; and can found spending her time under an oak, watching the surrounding beauty. However sometimes she can be completely unpredictable, and rather complex. She has a strong will but doesn't voice her opinions very well.
Bio: Being the second of two children in her 'family' she was often taken for granted. Her 'brother' however died when she was nine, leaving her and her 'mother' alone. Her mother was grief striken however Sakura wasn't effected at all by the boy's death. She never felt as if he was truly her brother no matter how much her mother played on. She looked nothing like either of them, and her personality was certainly nothing similar to thiers. She has a sense of loss, an emptiness that she can't seem to fill. Her mother had taken to drinking, so she finally left one night; after being slapped, shoved into and locked in her room. Since that day she's been lurking around forest, searching for something or someone to fill the void plaguing her heart.
Theme Song: May It Be - Enya {<33 yess x]..}

Last edited:

Riku's_girl<3

Website
www.myspace.com
This could be fun. I'll join as well.

Name: Gloria

Element: Magic

Weapon: Staff infused with magical powers of the underworld..... Her staff can do things to aid her in battle or just all around life. It controls her magical energy and makes sure that she doesn't exhaust herself of all her power. Another weapon is a small knive kept hidden underneath her clothes. She uses her ability to fly as an advantage too.

Apperance:
AnimeWitch.jpg

Personality: She is optimistic and even if against a tough opponent she tries to stand her ground. She never gives up and keeps on trying. She likes taunting pretty much everyone. If she is on a team she tries to act like the cheerleader. She loves to fly around in circles to show off as well. She is the cheery person that could sometimes get a tad bit on the annoying side.

Bio: As a child, Gloria never quite felt, whole... She felt as though something was missing. As if part of her, wasn't there. When she turned 10, she discovered her mystical powers. It became painfully clear, that her element was magic. The pain came when her mother and father shunned her. They thought the magic was a disgrace and finally after years of tormenting her, the truth slipped out.

"I wish I never adopted you! We were only doing that poor woman a favor, and look at WHAT you are! I understood why she got rid of you..." Her mother seethed.

"What... How could that be?" Gloria, now 15 said as she fell down to her knees.

"Yes, that's right. I'm not your real mother! And I'm proud of it! Your mother was a poor soul being cursed with two children. She asked if I could take on off her hand, and at the time, I jumped at the idea. I regret ever making that choice! Leave my house now you monster!" Her mother threw the thing nearest to her at Gloria which happened to be a walking staff that she'd actually never seen before.

Gloria picked up the staff and used it to help herself up. She gave one long look at her mother and stormed out the front door carrying the staff with her. And now her quest began to find her other half.

Theme Song: Put on a Happy Face ; )

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
FF-X2

Name: Adrain
Element: Animal
Weapon: A bow and arrow as well as a curved blade of unknown origin
Apperance:
Adrain.jpg

Personality: Quiet, calm, levelheaded, doesn't get involved much, hangs out in the shadows, takes little credit, modest. When he gets angry though, watch the hell out. He has a bit of a dark side, do to being with animals.
Bio:Adrain was always surrounded by animals. Since the day he was brought home to his "family" animals have followed him. When he turned six he suddenly started to understand what animals said. His "mother" said it was his imagination and he thought nothing more of it. But when he was ten he looked at a garden snake and told it to go slither into a hole or something, it followed his command. That was when it happened. His "mother" told him everything and then kicked him out. Adrain wandered aimlessly until he came to a Ranger's house. The ranger taught him to hunt with a bow and Adrain was grateful. Being one with animals Adrain never killed for the heck of it. And he always told the animal what he needed and usually they would allow themselves to be killed. After almost four years of being a kid in the wilderness, Adrain set out to find his sibling. All his life he had felt something was missing and then as he thought about what his mother said, he figured it out.
Theme Song: Numb by Linkin Park

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
Name: Jason
Element: Heat
Weapon: Sword, bombs, Revolver
Apperance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i277/edo-chan_luver/anime/slook6tt.jpg
Personality: Friednly, shy, energetic, enduring
Bio: Jason never knew his mother. He grew up in the streets, stealing to survive. He has always been a great theif. He isn't even sure if he has a mother. One day, Jason found out he could control the sea and all other water. He stows away on ships to get around to places.
Theme Song: Wheel of Fortune

Last edited:

dark invader

Name: Taralai Rome
Element: time
Weapon: a long schythe and two throwing daggers
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g...rrent=girls189.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch16
Personality: Very fun loving and goofs around way more than she should. She likes to play pranks on people to make them angry, and then later appologize. She doesn't know why, but it's fun to make people angry at her. She will protect anyone that will trust or that she will trust.
Bio: Taralai spent her whole life in denial of the fact that she had the powers that were ultimately hers. She refused to believe that she wasn't anything other than a normal fifteen year old, but she knew deep down that she really wasn't normal. She liked her powers actually, but she thought that everyone would reject her for being some type of super human.

Bending time and stopping it all together was awesome, but sometimes things would just happen on their own. She would be doing an activity somewhere, and then time would freeze in place. It was actually how she found out that she had these abnormal powers. She loved most of all to fast forward time, make everything last as short as she wanted it to. She liked her powers, but she didn't like the responsibility that came with them. She wished that the responsibility would go away and she could just mess around, but she knew that would never happen.

Taralai now feels for some reason that she should find someone that is connected to her. She doesn't know why, but she knows that she must find this person and be united or re-united, she does not know which one it is. She feels that she was really close to this person, and she also feels that this person has a close relation to her mother. Strange. She must now find this person and see why that person is so special.
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
Name:Sky Ortiz
Element:Lunar
Weapon:A scythe and his fathers pistols, but the bullets have poison in them.
Apperance:~Sig~
Personality:Tough and Cocky when in fights but most of the times he is care-free and calm.
Bio:Sky is a bad kid.He was raised on the streets and were always in fights.Most of the time his attitude is bad.But, he actually is a good kid.He now usually just sits around or helping his mom with things around the house.At the age of fourteen his father gave him the pistols.The pistols were told to be from someplace unknown and was givin to every son in the family.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfRu9pKExc&search=Ludacris-Southern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back