• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllEndsWith-

HEYYY EVERYONE!!! Sorry for a late update. LOTS OF SCHOOLWORK and lifestyle filled up my plate this past 2 weeks ^^;

HERE'S THE UPDATE!!!

YouTube - [BETA] "An Ode to Valor" TwilightChaser37 Productions- ENGLISH Fandub (Birth by Sleep) Trailer

Enjoyyy everyone!! Please comment, rate, critique, and IF YOU'D LIKE TO AUDITION FOR TERRA, POST A VIDEO RESPONSE on youtube WITH NO MUSIC [JUST YOUR RECORDING OVER THE SCENE] pleaseee =D

Manyy thanks AND WE WILL MAKE THIS PROJECT BOOM!!! I promise youu all
I like the music.

And by chance, how is the development of that FANDUBED Secret Ending going, not to rush you or anything.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
sorry if i sound mean like master xehanort mwuahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

but you suck...theres no feeling in it. i saw the ven meets lea video and it sounded sooo boring =.=

TwilightChaser37

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR NO UPDATES ^^;

But, remember I mentioned creating a promotional trailer for the English dub we're constructing?? WELL THE 2ND BETA of it is hereee!!!! Enjoyyyyyy!!

YouTube - Ode to Valor [ENGLISH] (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Fandub) Trailer BETA 2

Enjoyyy everyone!!!

And plus, I STILL need those voices guyz if this project'll procede (not like i'm rushin anybody btw) ^^; And i haven't been gettin auditions on here or on the link to this vid.

IF you'd like to audition for anyone OTHER THAN Aqua, Ventus, Mickey, Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, Vanitas, and Stitch,

PLEASE post links on this forum and post your uploaded vid on youtube as a vid response k guyz?? ^.^

TwilightChaser37

Hey Twilight, how's the secret ending fandub, coming together?

Heyy AllEndsWith!! Been awhile... Every time i look on this thread... It makes me die inside T.T

Well whatever. The Secret Ending still needs to be worked on. I've had difficulty in finding a Ventus (UNTIL NOW) and finding a Terra (which NOW IS ME) ^.^
Well EVERYONE,

I PRESENT YOU THE NEWEST PROMOTIONAL TRAILER FOR THE FANDUB!!!

YouTube - [ENGLISH] Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Fandub - PROMOTIONAL TRAILER #2 "My Hands"

The Project is finally entering the REAL TRACKS NOW!!! We've almost reached the destination!!

The next scene to air WILL BE: *drum roll plz*

VANITAS VS. VENTUS AND MICKEY!!!!

hANGG TIGHT everyone!! And guyz I'm STILL IN NEED OF DISNEY Character VA's!! plz notify me IMMEDIATELY if you'd like to and plz post it on youtube or send it to:

surfingjustin@gmail.com

Take Care and hopee all is well

- Chaser

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait ithought you had a terra what are you looking for in your terra voice

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wow in the promo, the Terra was close to what i had in mind just more raspy lol. still very convincing talent ya got there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back