• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Twilight MOVIE !

I've never read the book, but I got invited to see this the other nite, so I was like "What the hell" So yea, I saw it. And to be honest, I pretty much liked it. So yea, I think I'm gonna read the books.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
was twilight good?

i read the book, and i thought it was dull, i mean belle kept talking about how awesome her boyfriend is, and i find there romance far too annoying, i mean they got together too quickly.

anyways, for those who have read the book, was the movie better?

and will they make a movie for the second book?

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Re: was twilight good?

twilight sucks

My respect for you went up a few points since you don't like twilight; however, the grammatically incorrect sentence that followed deducted you like two points.
and did they confirmed a sequel?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Yes, a movie adaptation to the second Twilight book, New Moon, has been confirmed.

And the Twilight movie sucked. The love story was more sappier than the love story in the book.
This is what they get for hiring a woman to direct the film.
And the fan girls made the film worse.

Reneeski

they did make enough money for one, like 1.5 mil in one night.
I love the books, not the first one so much. They could have done better for the movie, like replace everyone except Emmet,Jasper and Alice. I guess the guy for Edward was OK.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Yes, a movie adaptation to the second Twilight book, New Moon, has been confirmed.

What bothers me is that the presales paid for the first movie IN ADDITION TO the second one. That's just a little over mildly disturbing.

And the Twilight movie sucked. The love story was more sappier than the love story in the book.
This is what they get for hiring a woman to direct the film.
And the fan girls made the film worse.

I agree. I kind of just tuned out whenever Edward was onscreen with Bella, save for the fight with James.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

And why the fuck did they make the movie so fast?
The first book only came out three years ago.
If I was going to make a movie based on a book, I'd wait longer than 3 years after the book came out.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com

I really don't understand why people persist to make new threads when older threads already exist (and on the front page of the Movie threads, to top that).

There is already a Twilight thread; let's talk about Twilight there.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.

New thread, new oppinions. One thread could go in one direction while the other goes in the opposite.

But yes, the movie sucked. I know that they could've done better with Edward but evidently the people who casted the movie were fan-girls of Cedric from Harry Potter. And I hate it when they show nearly all of the good scenes in the trailers and leave you with nothin' but crap, like they did with Twilight.

But I wouldn't read through the rest of the books. It get's to nauseus levels of sap in the last one.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I didn't see it, glad I didn't.

:3 I heard it was horrible in every aspect, though, and it makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Let's see...

Well, not being accurate to the books, make-up was horrible, acting was half-assed or over-done, effects were horrible, etc. :3

LionHeart14

this is probably gonna be kind of long. im sorry lol

i personally liked this movie. i did read the book before seeing it, and yeah they changed a crap load from the book, but here's how i see movies based on books ive already read. Just go into the movie and take it for what it is. If you sit there the whole time and compare it to the book, well obviously your gonna be let down!! of COURSE they're gonig to change things form the book!

So, the acting was pretty good. I had some problems with Bella at times. haha, like the scene where that guy is found dead in the boat, Edward and Bella drive up, and Bella's like "What is going on" instead of just whats going on. lol that made me laugh. Edward had some awkward moments too, but it wasnt anything too bd. plus i love Robert Pattinson ^_^ Every one else did a pretty good job with the acting. Especially Charlie. he was good.

I LOOOOVE that casting in this movie!!! It's so good!!! Robert Pattinson makes a great Edward!! and Taylor Lautner as Jacob was a pretty good move too. I love all of the Cullens in this movie ^_^. Jasper's hair is AMAAAAZING!!! A couple things though, Emmett has curly hair in the book but not in the movie. But there was a reason why he didnt have curly hair, so im willing to forgive that. Also, did anyone notice Carlisle's accent? In the book it says he was born in London, but his accent sounds.... Italian or something. Which... i guess that would make sense, since he did live in Italy for awhile. And plus its a really slight accent too. I just never imagined him having an accent in the book. Carlisle's my favorite character though ^_^

Also, a few of the things they left out of the book; the meadow scene for one. well its in there, but its at a different time, and its reeeeally really short. they also never said anything about how Carlisle became a vampire, and they never mentioned Jasper's special ability to change the moods of people. They really should have kept that in. but, i guess they could always just bring that up in New Moon.

All in all, i really liked this movie!! I was suprized at how funny it was too! My favorite scene is probably the baseball scene or when Bella first meets the rest of the Cullens. Okay im done now xD

Last edited:

DeadEnd

I don't like it. My friends are so fascinated with it but I find the movie uninteresting.

The only reason why I watched it because the book was good.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns

Well saw this movie and will say that the average rating it is getting I think that is what it deserves. I will admit when you just base the movie on the romantics between Bella and Edward it does make a good movie. When they added in the horrible wire working and just the awkward moments of the vampires it just was hard to look at.

Should they make a second one?
Well since they already confirmed it I can't say they should stop really. I think that so many of the Twilight fans that loved the books arae biased towards the film so this is why a second is done. It was a decent movie, but nothing that makes you want to stop and say "oh shit that was just pure awesomeness that I pretty much creamed my pants" (unless your a female and creamed your pants while watching Edward).

N

nobody_xion

i liked this movie i saw it the first day it came out in australia i didn't read the first book though but i am reading the second book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back