• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Re: Twilight MOVIE !

I wasn't planning to see it, but my friend wants to, so I guess I'm going.

I told her it was going to suck, but she was like no it's not...yeah right.

It's good to warn other people but you can't just tell them NOT to see it, then they might get curious and they HAVE to see it for themselves.

everyone. don't hate the movie until you read the book!

The best advice out there. =]

I've read the book, so does that mean I'm free to hate the movie? :)

It's preferred by many Twilight fans that you read the book and see the movie and that there are those who will disappointed by the book yet there are those who go see Twilight (without reading the book) and do the opposite. If you do the opposite, you might be disappoint by the book but the books are always better then the movies. That's a fact considering many books I read (with the exception of Lord of The Rings) were better then the movies. The movies cut and change many things the books originally had and that most of the time, is the truth.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com

Stephine Myer soposdly had a part in there. o.0. But yeah I went on Friday. It was amazingly funny. xDDD But the fangirls where fucking annoying. "OMG OMG OMG OMG EDDWARDAZXDFSDAFA" I had to bash my head four times for a girl to get her feet off my damn headrest. -rolls my eyes-

It was good. It was low budget film. New Moon is coming out. -shrugs-

Apollo

Silver Member

Comparing it to the book it is crap. But I still really liked it! I cannot wait until it comes out on dvd! The actor for Jasper was great! I loved his hair style! Bella was pretty weak, but thats ok everybody else made up for her.

Sweet Genocide

I wanted to see Quontum of Solace but got there too late, so I saw this instead. I actually liked it. But Lost Boys and 30 Days of Night are still better vamp flicks.

Bloodgift

How about it?

dammit, in australia, it is even out! But 30 days of night will be alot better i think!

Sweet Genocide

It depends on what kind of vampire movie your into.
Twilight is mostly just a romance, with vampires .
30 days was a horror/action with gruesome evil vamps.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

I can't believe the success this movie has. I really can't believe that the fanbase are teenage girls. Since when do they read books for entertainment?

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

It's good to warn other people but you can't just tell them NOT to see it, then they might get curious and they HAVE to see it for themselves.

The best advice out there. =]

It's preferred by many Twilight fans that you read the book and see the movie and that there are those who will disappointed by the book yet there are those who go see Twilight (without reading the book) and do the opposite. If you do the opposite, you might be disappoint by the book but the books are always better then the movies. That's a fact considering many books I read (with the exception of Lord of The Rings) were better then the movies. The movies cut and change many things the books originally had and that most of the time, is the truth.

All of this. :)

QFT.

Yes, book fans shouldn't have high expectations on books-based-to-movies.

All they'd get is disappointment, if they did.

Enjoy the differences the movie has from the book though it is NOT good as the book.
-_-

Stephine Myer soposdly had a part in there. o.0. But yeah I went on Friday. It was amazingly funny. xDDD But the fangirls where fucking annoying. "OMG OMG OMG OMG EDDWARDAZXDFSDAFA" I had to bash my head four times for a girl to get her feet off my damn headrest. -rolls my eyes-

It was good. It was low budget film. New Moon is coming out. -shrugs-

Have you read the book? Glad to hear it was funny. LOL Edward Cullen is "dazzling" in thier eyes....I couldn't resist but in honesty, he's just something of a great distraction! LOL! XD

The actor for Jasper was great! I loved his hair style!

I think his name was Jackson Rathborn or something like that? The guy who plays Jasper but I always call him Michael. XD

I'm seeing it tommorrow. 8D

So I cannot wait! XD

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com

The movie has been a success here so far; it's nearly always packed. I usually hear only good things about it. People saying how they loved it, one saying that they liked it but some parts are stupid, some just going on and on about the guys in it, and some saying it's okay. I may have only had one or two bad comments pass me, of it just being stupid or whatever. Of course, this is only of the comments I hear. (I work at the movie theater here, I should clarify.)
Anyway, I've seen parts of it on my breaks. I admit that I really want to see it through, but there are things that I don't like about it. I don't like that it is low-budget and I slightly dislike the lack of special effects and how jumping is more "flying" in ways that defy physics/science in some places. I also dislike how some things were changed (though I knew this would happen) or added, removed, mixed, or changed; though, at the same time, I like comparing/seeing all that they changed. I'll want to see the whole movie before I completely form any opinion. Thus far I've over-looked a good bit of things. I focus more on the romance side of it and I enjoy it. For whatever reason, after a series of events and things, really, romance things reallllllyyyy get to me. I'll focus on the romance in a majority of the stuff I read or see (if the romance/love factor is present) more than anything. So yea.
And as well, I don't really care if anyone disagrees with me. This is just my personal point-of-view. :/ I'm sure there are better vampire stories, I'd like to and plan to read Bram Stoker's Dracula, etc etc. Again, it's in large part just the romance.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

1227675766826xj8.jpg

does this turn you on

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards

He is a beautiful man, how dare you slander my Edward.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

i can't think of a shittier song to use during the credits than 15 Step

'art rock? teen girls will love it hurrrr'

Fucking hollywood.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

Saw this last night.
Holy shit it was terrible.
My friends and I spent the entire time laughing at how bad the movie actually was.
The acting was awful; Kristen Stewart had absolutely no emotion in her acting and the entire thing was just pretty awkward.

Then I saw Transporter 3.
Which was twice as awesome after seeing this crap.

tl;dr-shit sucked go watch Transporter 3 instead.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

Transporter 3 looked pretty shitty too.
There aren't really any good movies out right now, to be honest.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power

Transporter 3 looked pretty shitty too.
There aren't really any good movies out right now, to be honest.
I'm not sure if it was good because it was a genuinely good movie, or if anything would have been good after seeing twilight.

But uh, I just wanted some action.
And it delivered rather nicely.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down

The only thing good about that movie were the action sequence. No plot, and the acting sucks, especially Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back