• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterpart

I believe thats the home town of Sora,BHK,Kairi,Riku,Tidus,Wakka and Selphie(basically all the none cartoon characters).Even though there is no proof of it but u can't actually believe they live on an island.

GuardianSora

That's a good theory. They could be from Twilight Town........but how did they get to the island then?.......unless....the Village Behind Dastiny Island is connected to Twilight Town somehow. I think.....

cloud647

but even if he did live thier why didnt it show more or twilight town....wait if bhk lives in twilight town then so does namine.

Trigger

R.O.C.K. ON
Website
www.whatthefuckiswrongwithyou.com
It is not connected to Destiny isalnds. Well at least its not physical connected. But no one is to say it is not a mirror image of it. As for the people who live there-BHK, his 3 freinds, and most likley Namine.

O

omnislasher_VII

Trigger said:
It is not connected to Destiny isalnds. Well at least its not physical connected. But no one is to say it is not a mirror image of it. As for the people who live there-BHK, his 3 freinds, and most likley Namine.

It's probably really close though.

In one of the PP pictures, you see Kairi standing in this forest or something, and it seems she's looking at DI. There's a sign that greatly resembles the ones shown in TT art. Also, if you look at the cityscape of TT, you'll see some woodlands in the back or something.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
well after watching the clip, it appears as though Destiny Island is now located behind TT. As of which it also looks like Kairi is in TT. As for the Namine and BHK connection, well there is no way to even come close to provin that yet.

cecil the great

I doubt Di and TT are in any way near each other. TT looks to high Tech to be around DI. Even if they did live y would Kairi, Riku and Sora want to leave it? The place looks to BIG. Its a like a big city that would take awhile to go through. Plus I think TT is jsut another world out there.

L

l_neiman

When Sora gets to Twilight Town in Chain of Memories the following dialogue occurs (courtesy of The Forgotten One's post in the "KH:COM to KH2" thread):

"Sora: No...it's different. With Naminé, the memories of us together sort of came drifting back piece by piece. But here, there are no memories. Everything feels familiar, that's all.

Vexen: Does it, now? (appearing) A question, then, Sora... Which is more real to you: your memories of Naminé, or the familiarity you feel here?

Sora: Naminé, of course! Whatever I feel here is just some trick of yours!

Vexen: Ha ha ha... The memory's wiles are cruel. In its silence, we forget. And in its perversion, it binds our hearts firmly.

Sora: I don't have time for your riddles!

Vexen: Then recall that this place was made from another side of your memory. Yes, the other side of your heart knows this place. The other side remembers.

Sora: You're wrong! I don't know this place!

Vexen: If you remain bound by the chains of memory, and refuse to believe your heart...then you may as well throw your heart away."

I think that if we assume that the BHK is to Sora as Naminé is to Kairi (at one point in Chain of Memories Naminé says that she is Kairi's shadow [I don't remember the exact words. Anyone?], so the BHK can be Sora's shadow, given the physical resemblance [minus the blonde hair, obviously, but then again Naminé's hair is also blonde, whereas Kairi's is red]), and knowing that the BHK lives in Twilight Town (from the various KH2 trailers and the image at the end of Chain of Memories), we can assume that Twilight Town is the home of everyone's shadow self, and that Naminé was presumably kidnapped from Twilight Town by the Organization.

This in turn could mean that Sora recognized Twilight Town when he gets there because his shadow self lives there, and so part of him, "the other side of your heart" as Vexen says, recognizes Twilight Town, thus causing Sora to have the familiar feeling that he gets.

Make any sense, or am I rambling?

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Wasn't it stated that before Kairi moved to the Destiny Islands, she lived in some sort of city? It's possible Kairi grew up around there. Twilight Town was originally composed of "Sora's" memories, just rearranged by Namine. Or it could've been the hometown in which Namine grew up in and she just planted it in Sora's memory.

Chosenoneknuckles

I thnk only BHK and Namine are from Twilight Town, the others have not been significant enough (yet - Selphie, Wakka, Tidus etc.) to in my eyes be from such an important place

Shinoda_EX - Kairi came from Hallow Bastion before she moved to Destiny Isles

I dont think Sora has Twilight Town in his memories, Namine implanted it within his memories, using here own memories.

I think her and BHK have a brotherly sisterly like relationship, like the complete opposite of Sora/Kairi, they are the other 'yous' Ansem refers to but it doesnt mean they are apart of their respective shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back