• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Sora's 1st Time theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

I know this is realli random but I get the feeling that when Sora goes to TT for the first time, he's gonna see rai (or is it fuu...well the girl one) coz she kinda looks like riku from the back...neway i think hes gonna see her and think its riku and then...sora's first akward moment wit a girl lol yah so what do u think?:)

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Yeah, I know who you're talkin' about, that chick kinda looks like a boy too!
OMG! It's RIKU!.............no wait.....no it's not...it's a GIRL.

Akward moment.....? He's has Kairi u know. It's not like he never encounter a girl b4 but hey, if I mistaken that chick for Riku, maybe Sora will.
Does Sora & that chick ever meet eachother in the game....?Well, Sora's the main character...so he'll probably meet everyone in there anywayz....

Last edited:

★SoRa★

They problably will I mean cmon if they dont i will be so disappointed. loll yah its true he had kairi...but still they were kids...this is his first encounter since he became hot lmao hey wann b freinds bunnycupcakes

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
★SoRa★ said:
They problably will I mean cmon if they dont i will be so disappointed. loll yah its true he had kairi...but still they were kids...this is his first encounter since he became hot lmao hey wann b freinds bunnycupcakes

Yeah, I don't mind being friends:)

*drool* Yes. Sora turned ubber hot overnight, that's why he's diggin' the chicks..........................
Just kiddin. Well, they weren't REALLY kids....I mean how old was Sora in KH1.....13...14? Same thing with Kairi.....?
KH2 is no different, Sora's now 14 or 15 I guess.:confused:

★SoRa★

i hope riku got hotter too..he was hot in kh but i dunno if he can compete wit sora now! i wish sora had sexxy partners..not donald and goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back