• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight town level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Level as Roxas

• 3-5

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 6-8

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • 9-11

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 12 or above

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
How about a video of going from lvl 98 to 99? Because I didnt know that and once I did get to lvl 99 as Roxas a screenshot would have been my proof .....s***

i guess that would work too, cause lvl 98 wasnt an option on the codebreaker, and so 98- 99 vid would suffice in my book

Dcasd1

i have a gameshark useed it to lv up with every enemy i killed got to lv 99 in the awakening place.

Max

Staff member
Awards
i have a gameshark useed it to lv up with every enemy i killed got to lv 99 in the awakening place.

yeah, same thing my friend has. i prefer to work for it myself unless i want to quick play for story

Dcasd1

i beat the game like 2 times then used the gameshark to make it alittle more fun. don't know why alot of people didn't like kingdom hearts 2 though. it was awesome and there was nothing wrong with it too me.

Max

Staff member
Awards
i beat the game like 2 times then used the gameshark to make it alittle more fun. don't know why alot of people didn't like kingdom hearts 2 though. it was awesome and there was nothing wrong with it too me.

i loved it, just was way too easy.

anyway, dont think i will ever achieve lvl 99 roxas, lol

Dcasd1

you will some day at less you can get 368/2 days and birth by sleep. i'll just have to watch them from the computer.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

I dont hate it I believe the same as you. But the worlds werent connected at all unlike KH which evrything was BAM straight out in story.

Like the fight in the gummi ship ending up in deep jungle

Being eaten by a giant whale.

And meeting Riku here and there.

And it is 358/2 days

Max

Staff member
Awards
The dream place is best in my opinion.

I liked it, but the best actually would probably be TT as a whole on the last day. way more nobodies, and stronger ones at that (well, one type of stronger one)

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I heard that levels can be gained in the Station of Serenity, but I haven't understood how people can do level 99 runs in that way, since there's no room to two screen to respawn the dusks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back