• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town in CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorono_mercy

Yeah, how can TT exist in CoM because all the world in Castle Oblivion create from Sora's memory.

Yonex

Love Believer_x said:
i think.. vexen said it was created from the other side of Sora's heart. which is

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yes, the memory was in the card that Vexen gave Sora.

K

Kairi_MAX

of course it does or else it wouldn't even be there. I tihnk it does anyway

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
If your asking these questions, then you haven't played KH2, then if we were to tell you, we'd be spoiling the game, so then we'd have to go to the spoiler section. Long story fast, the answer to your question is in KH2.

Zorono_mercy

No, I finished the KH2 already, but I confuse that the part that we play in KH2 at the beginning is after all event in castle oblivion, right? So, what did the other side do in TT before Sora get to Castle Oblvion.....

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
um, he lived his made up life...i mean once sora was turned into a heartless at HB in the first kh, his other side came out. and roxas wasnt born there, he was in the org first. namine built a world around him, which means that al of it was fake, even tho pence, olette and hayner still live tehre. its now officially a world that was run by Diz. vexen took part of that memory of Roxas, which he put in card form for Sora. sora used the card, opend the door, and went in. he didnt see pence and hayner and Olette there, because roxas hadnt meet them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back