• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
What do you guys think? It would make soooooooooooooo much sense! Ok, here why. 1) The Old mansion was once occupied by someone (legally, not DiZ who's squatting), so that would make sense. 2) If you look outside of the mansion, its all broken and the pillars are breaking. 3) In the pod hall, the reaction commands, if you click on the pods, say stuff like, "This has been used BEFORE" and "This could be used AGAIN."

BbS is supposed to link to EVERYTHING! Why leave CoM out?

Discuss...

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I personally like Twilight Town and think it might be suiting in BBS, if they could introvert into the story with the mansion and everything. I wouldn't mind.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well the mansion was definatly used before. Maybe a Keyblade Master lived there. The pods of Donald, Goofy, and Sora were moved from Castle Oblivion to the old mansion but i'm not sure about the other extra pods.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Yensid's Tower is featured in BBS, so I definitely think it is possible for Twilight Town to appear in the game as well (even if Yensid's Tower isn't technically part of the world of Twilight Town).

Twilight Town might hold some special mysteries, so I would find it fitting if the town was in BBS to explore the town's past.

I don't know why, but that clock tower interests me more than the mansion.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well I know Twilight Town was important in Days, but I also think it will be somewhat important in BBS as well, or at the very least appear in BBS in a scene or something. Then again, I haven't heard anything about Days yet, so maybe that game already answered all the mysteries to that town.

Abbot

♫;4424647 said:
^Your thinking of Days mate, not BBS.

Yen Sid's Tower's in BBS. :/ Though, only in a cutscene, so far.

There's a trailer that shows Mickey training with Yen Sid, in his room, in his tower. Donald and Goofy are there as well.

Awards
I would be interesting to see the kid versions of Hayner and the gang. Also, I definitely want to see Seifer when he was a kid. XD I wonder if he still had his beanie at that time. Not to mention, bossy.

State

Awards
I would love to see The old Mansion make an appearance in BBS.

There is so much mystery surrounding it to not include it.

especially the mansion showing some signs of struggle between fighters.

Grey

I think, even if it was just a bunch of cutscenes, that Twilight Town will be in BbS. If Mickey is (technically) there, maybe there are cutscenes of him in the mansion (or maybe battles!). Who knows? Maybe you can play as Mickey for a short time in one of the stories.

Or, maybe Ven goes there. It'd be a good reason for Roxas to appear there upon being born--because it was the closest world Ven recognized.

... even though it probably wouldn't be. >_>

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Or, maybe Ven goes there. It'd be a good reason for Roxas to appear there upon being born--

All Nobodies except Namine were born in TT. >.>

Anyway, I expect the Manor and Yen Sid's tower to appear. As for everything else, I dunno. But the Manor has trashed, so who's to say a epic rumble didn't go down there?

Besides... I wanna go in that damn backyard.

Abbot

All Nobodies except Namine were born in TT. >.>

Anyway, I expect the Manor and Yen Sid's tower to appear. As for everything else, I dunno. But the Manor has trashed, so who's to say a epic rumble didn't go down there?

Besides... I wanna go in that damn backyard.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that All Nobodies are born in TT bit.

Nomura has said there are four inbetween worlds. And I'm sure that is where Nobodies are born. Or something like that.

They worlds are Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, Yen Sid's Tower, and The World That Never Was.

Secret Director's Report XIII said:
"II - Worlds appear in KH, could you please give an explanation of the means of coming and going between them?

Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so-called normal worlds are attached to the Realm of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also a plane of existence on the other side where the Realm of Darkness exists.
At present, there are 4 worlds in-between these planes that have appeared: A) Castle Oblivion, B) Twilight Town, C) Yen Sid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds."

(2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds. Reminds me of The Awakening. Anyways.)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I could've sworn that one of the early trailers described Terra looking out at the sunset from Destiny Islands while Ven was looking at it from Twilight Town, but I'd have to go back and check.

Grey

I could've sworn that one of the early trailers described Terra looking out at the sunset from Destiny Islands while Ven was looking at it from Twilight Town, but I'd have to go back and check.
I remember reading that... I think that was a mistake. I've never seen a trailer with Ven in Twilight Town, though during the part that summary was describing, he should've been on the Destiny Islands...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It might've been an even earlier trailer though. I know there are some from the first TGS that we never saw, so who knows? I don't really care one way or another if Twilight Town appears. I like it, but I think it would be weird without Roxas or an Org member there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back