• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In COM the card that leads to Twilight Town is made made from the memories from the other side of Sora's heart. Why does it make Twilight Town though? Roxas is in the organization during CoM and doesn't have any ties to Twilight Town, except being born there (like every Nobody but Namine) and missions, until he get's trapped in the Virtual Town.
Why is that?

Spire

In COM the card that leads to Twilight Town is made made from the memories from the other side of Sora's heart. Why does it make Twilight Town though? Roxas is in the organization during CoM and doesn't have any ties to Twilight Town, except being born there (like every Nobody but Namine) and missions, until he get's trapped in the Virtual Town.
Why is that?

IIRC, CoM starts at around Day 22 of 358/2 Days, and by then almost all (if not all, I'd have to check) of Roxas' missions took place in Twilight Town. Not to mention all the time RAX spent on the clock tower eating ice cream.

It seems perfectly reasonable for Roxas to have had strong memories of Twilight Town by then.

Avens

What Spire said-- at that point, Roxas had only done missions in TT.

What's more interesting is 'why did Mickey find a card to TT in the realm of darkness?' during Reverse/Rebirth, although I'm not sure this is the right section for that...

(And also, when Vexen says 'the other side of your heart', does he know about Ven/a connection, or is he just using an expression?)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
IIRC, CoM starts at around Day 22 of 358/2 Days, and by then almost all (if not all, I'd have to check) of Roxas' missions took place in Twilight Town. Not to mention all the time RAX spent on the clock tower eating ice cream.

It seems perfectly reasonable for Roxas to have had strong memories of Twilight Town by then.

... I forgot about the Ice Cream moments... I feel dumb.

Close Thread.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
What Spire said-- at that point, Roxas had only done missions in TT.

What's more interesting is 'why did Mickey find a card to TT in the realm of darkness?' during Reverse/Rebirth, although I'm not sure this is the right section for that...

(And also, when Vexen says 'the other side of your heart', does he know about Ven/a connection, or is he just using an expression?)

It's not because of Ven, the idea of Ven didnt exist untill after KH2:FM was created...he is referring to Roxas at that point.

And the reason why it would be a TT card, is because of what everyone else has already stated.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You answered your own question.

Roxas is born there, which is why it appeared as the other side of Sora's heart. Destiny Islands would have showed up for Roxas, for example.

All Nobodies are born there. It wouldn't be very important. Up until that point it was the only world that Roxas been to except TWTNW

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think all Nobodies are born there. I'm sure Nomura said Nobodies are born in worlds on the edge of light and dark, like the place CO is in (....Land of Departures, but hey), and Twilight Town is one of those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back