• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Twilight Town] A new world? [OPEN]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
STORY ROLEPLAY
World: Twilight Town
Starting Location: Outside train station
Open to: Kingdom Hearts: Arcana Roleplayers

THEME

"
What is this place...?"

The girl's bright blue eyes wandered around the skyline, fighting to make sense of what had just happened and where they had ended up. The whole thing was still a blur, really, and all she remembered was watching Sleif fade out of her sight, staying behind even when he promised that he would stick together with her.

One friend, gone... And more had already left, too.

Just when the young girl had started making friends, everything backfired on her. She scoffed at the thought. She should've just kept hiding away from people, like she was before... Even though she was so timid and afraid to meet new people, it made things easier. Not having friends or getting sad when they left...

The girl cast a quick glance behind her, only a vague glance at the others who had dashed through Macks' portal.

Without another word, the child dashed down an alleyway, leaving everyone behind.

Last edited:

Macks

"goopipi... owie"
mumbled macks as he pulled his face (which he suddenly found stuck in a brick floor) out of the ground.
"guh... t-take inventory, w-who made it?"
he mumbled, looking around, he recognized Naoki, Gray, and the small girl he had carried through the portal but...
"wheres miss Rena gone?"
he said, not realizing rena was long gone into the alleyways of Twilight town.
"hopefully she'll be okay, any way Grey Naoki... uh, little master... w-welcome to twilight town,"
Macks felt the knowledge from his heart flow to him
"this is a land located in between light and darkness, where the sunset never ends, this place is connected to another world via a magic train that rarely appears at the central station, it is mostly inhabited by humans, however heartless do lurk here and they aren't the only creatures here that could be a threat, so be careful."
he stated, turning off to find Rena
I need to locate miss rena, and fast! dragging her through a portal then letting her get hurt or lost is the last thing I would want to happen!

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki had to sit to catch his breath when he heard Macks call out to take inventory and stated, "I'm fine, think I left my stomach back at the other place though," and looked around. He, Macks, the young spud, and Gray. . . he stopped for a second and began to count on his fingers. Him, Macks Y.S, and Gray made four, but hadn't there been five of them going through the portal-corridor thingy that Macks had done? He noticed Macks running down an alley after giving them the information on this place and Naoki could only sigh, they had in a way ripped her away from the only person who hadn't jumped the gun with . . . Naoki put his hand on his head and tapped at his forehead with his finger. He wasn't going to call him royalty at any point so, what went with P, Percy? No that wasn't funny enough for him. Percival? Yeah that sounded right. He got up and turned back to the other two heading down the main path down the hill, "So, shall we do a little exploring as we hunt for the little lady?"

wolfshadow

Nothing...Nothing but darkness....

No warmth, no light, no one else but me...just floating in a endless darkness...

It hurts to just even think...where I came from...who I am... who...who am I...?

My name..... My name is-
"ELIZA!?" Suddenly a warm glow of light surrounds the drifting lady, a smile slowly forming on her face as the light started to dim. Memories started to slowly return to her as the light faded into a sunset orange-like red hue. Eliza blinked a few seconds, rubbing her eyes as they slowly adjusted to all the colors and brightness around her. Where...where am I..? The girl started to get confused and nervous as she took in the unfamiliar sights surrounding her, brick buildings surrounded her in what seemed to be an alleyway of some kind. In the distance high above loomed a large bell tower, towering about this unfamiliar town. "I've never seen any place like this in Donarun before! And if that's the case...which I hope I'm wrong then I'm in another world?" Eliza couldn't believe that she ended up in a new world, maybe she was just dreaming and she would awaken back in her Aunt Agitha's inn, with a soft cool cloth draped across her forehead. "If I just pinch myself, I'm sure I'll wake up!" With rejuvenated optimism, Eliza pinched her arm hoping it would awaken her from her dream except she didn't awake, the world she was in was real, just like how the glow of the sunset was warm to her face and hands. I guess I should find a way back home then I guess..! With a new plan having formulated, Eliza set off into the town's city, leaving the alleyway behind. She noticed people busying themselves left and right: putting up flier, working at shops, kids playing with some weird board looking thing with wheels on it. Eliza brushed her long green hair from the side of her face as she turned to examine one of the posters that was being hung up more closely. "'Twilight Town proudly presents...the Fiftieth Struggle Competition'. So..a match of some kind is going to be held? And I guess I'm at some town called Twilight Town." Eliza turned back around and watched a more people passed by, only to realize one thing that hadn't have dawned on her till now.

Where's Zeryn!?

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki couldn’t really understand some of the stuff that was going on, kids moving a cart into a place at the top of an incline, another coming down the hill from the station with a stack of letters (for a second he thought one was going to him), and yet another being entertainment as he kept a ball in the air. Naoki shook his head for a second before grabbing his journal and a pencil out of his bag and began making notes. Entering what he could only describe as the main part of the city he saw various kids putting up posters about something called a ‘struggle’. He looked at it for a second before making a note of it in his journal. “Presents, fiftieth, struggle, competition,” he noted as the corresponding word flowed from the pencil before stopping and re-reading what he had noted. Twilight Town, according to my impromptu guide is a world with the threat of Heartless, as to be noted at the end, and ‘other things’. Apparently they do odd jobs for fun and pass the time with friends and ice cream. Currently the fiftieth Struggle Competition is being held. He paused as his forehead pursed in thought before looking around and noticing a girl with green hair standing around. He took a few confident strides over to her before stopping and tipping his hat, “Hey there miss, I don’t suppose you could help me out, would you?”

wolfshadow

Eliza turned around to notice a young man, who seemed to be around her and Zyrun' age, approach her. She listened to his question about needing some sort of help. "To be honest, I was going to ask you the same thing!" explained Eliza, her hair caught in a light breeze as the townsfolk didn't seem to notice that someone new had somehow entered into their town. She knew she should wait for the stranger to ask what he needed, but time was precious. She wanted to find Zeryn and go home. "I'm sorry, but I really need to find someone..! I..um..." The young woman paused for a moment. Should she say where she's from? She doesn't even know if this person could be trusted! "...-lost! I, can't seem to find my way home either. I must have um..slept walk here, and I'm a bit unfamiliar with this part of the town." Eliza wasn't the best liar, her honest always made it hard for her to do such unnecessary dishonesty. And seemed even she wanted to mention she was from another world it's almost like she couldn't. Like some sort of instinct was keep her from saying that she was. The breezed died down as he hair rested naturally back behind her, a few strands of hair draped across her shoulder as she waited for the young man's response.

Zeryn...please be ok..

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki could only sigh and put the journal and pencil away when she said she was about to do the same thing as a breeze caught his hat that hadn’t been properly placed on his and picked it up. He gasped as he grabbed it and looked at it as she continued talking, remembering a time when he and his siblings had been younger. She stopped speaking and he put his hat back on his head, his hand staying on it a few seconds as he took a second to decide what to do with the lie. He decided not to call her out on it but crossed his arms and thought about something he remembered hearing a long while ago, and quietly said, “Helping others comes before asking others for help.”

He uncrossed his arms and smiled at the woman. “Sorry,” he stated, “I didn’t realize that you needed help, well since we’re in the same boat I think we can help each other. Cause, I’m searching for someone too.” He put his hand on the brim of his hat and a small smile on his face as he said, “This person is pretty important to you if you’re going to look for them while not really knowing where you are. So I’ll help, the name’s Naoki.”

wolfshadow

Eliza listened to the young man's offer as she then contemplated abit on what she should do. "If I do work with him, then maybe I'll be one step closer to finding Zeryn!" Eliza had knew that was the best thing to do, so she extended her arm, waiting for a handshake from Naoki. "Sure, I'll join with you! My name's Eliza by the way!" said the young woman as she smiled back at Naoki. "So, who is it that you are trying to find?" Eliza considered it would be best to help this Naoki out first before finding Zeryn, it would atleast get her a chance to get the lay of the world and maybe find a clue or two as to where her friend may be. And who knows, she could also find a way home as well.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki was happy that she had decided to accept his help as they shook hands. Then she had to ask about who he was searching for, because of course she did. He had to close his eyes as he thought about it. “Well,” he started crossing his arms, “she’s just a kid about five foot tall, with this big dark blue hood over,” he paused for a second as the features of the kid came back, “brunette hair. She’s also on the scrawny side, with black and white shoes.” He paused again uncrossing his arms before adding, “I just want to make sure she’s safe. I think that if I try to take her she’ll just hit me with something, which I think I might deserve. Besides, one of my friends is already looking for her, and knowing him, he'll find her. So what about your person Liza?”

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The girl wandered ahead through the town, pulling her hood over her head as she kept up at a brisk pace. She was far, far away from the others by now, and she had taken off down a winding street, leading her further away. As much as she was curious to turn around, to see if someone had followed or something, Rena continued down the hill and towards an entryway, keeping herself from ever looking back.

"Hmm?"

Curiouser and curiouser... the girl discovered some place new, some place unlike anything she had ever seen before... Stepping closer, she discovered an enormous stage, or even something like an arena, and bright, purple banners hanging from all around the towering buildings. Considering how tall everything was, she couldn't help but feel even tinier than she already was, but she was too intrigued to just stand in the shadows.

Giving herself a small shove, her footsteps hesitantly stepped towards the centre of the area...

"Hey there!"

The girl gasped, nearly stumbling back into a wall. She gulped, eyes wide.

She discovered someone standing off to the side at a table, where several papers had been scattered about. The blonde man who greeted her looked bright and cheerful, grinning brightly as he waved to the girl.

"Wanna enter the annual Struggle tournament?"

Blinking, the girl leaned her head to the side, eyes bright.

"Struggle...?"

"Yeah! It's a fighting tournament!"

She grinned. Her curiosity got the best of her -- she had to find out what this thing was!

Macks

I have to find Rena... I have to find Rena... where is she?
Macks wondered as he searched the streets of twilight town for Rena
where could she... D'oh! I'm such a moron! I'm a heartless! I can see her heart if I search for it!
Macks followed the scent of Renas heart as quickly as he could until...
"come on! anyone want to join the struggle? not many places left! hey- what!"
crap!
Macks hadn't noticed that he had walked into plain sight!
"it's one of those things!"
"ah! hiiii... heeeeee..."
I've been spotted!... the roof! I'll get there with... no! those creatures have already spotted me!
Macks panicked as nobodies - dusks, and Berserkers - came out of nowhere! and with them came shadows, soldiers, and deserters! the two spiecies began to fight!
"oh..."

wolfshadow

Eliza listened intently to the description of the person Naoki was trying to find, "A little girl? Maybe...Naoki's her brother?" Eliza pondered on if she did see someone that fit that discription shortly before meeting the young man. She then had to stifle a laugh a bit when Naoki said that she would just hit him for trying to rescue her. Eliza quickly held back anymore laughter as she knew this was a serious matter. "Well, I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen her or atleast I can't remember if I have or not. But it sounds like either way she will be found though!" smiled the young woman reassuringly. When asked about Zyrun though, she quickly hidden her emotion and had to look away from Naoki. "My friend's name is Zeryn, Zeryn Myllun. Goes by Shadow also sometimes. Hes alittle bit taller than me, has black hair and brown eyes..." At this point Eliza seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, her mind getting cloudy for a bit. Soon she quickly snapped out of the small happening and turned her attention back towards Naoki. "He wears a black jacket with a crimson like design on the back, the designs reminds me of fire because of the shape. Other than that, when around others he tends to keep to himself unless something is needed to be said. But, if he does know you well he does have a softer side to him." Eliza was about to continue when she thought she heard some sort of ruckus coming from another section of Twilight Town. "Do you hear something?" The young woman only hoped Zeryn wasn't involved if her suspicions of the noises were correct.

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki had to hide his mouth as he began smiling at how she was acting while describing Zeryn. The entire thing would be ‘cute’ as his sister put it, if not for the fact that Naoki knew that he could be on another world, and they, at the very least he, was stuck there until they found Macks. When she turned back he stopped smiling and moved his hand to his chin in thought. “Sorry,” he stated, “I haven’t met anyone like that. But don’t worry we’ll find him.” When she brought up the noise, though, he could only turn in its direction. “Yeah, I do, and if I’m right, it means trouble,” Naoki stated his voice becoming more serious, as he gripped his hat with his left hand, the right reaching behind him for his cane. He turned back to Eliza, cane in hand and said, “Stay here while I go check it out.”

The scene at the sandlot was confusing as he saw various creatures engaged in combat one bearing a familiar symbol, the other a similar symbol, however, the moment he saw a few heartless turn his way he took a step back. Something hit his back and he glanced behind him only to see a wall behind him. Turning back to the fight he saw some heartless had turned away from the melee going on and focused on him. More specifically they were in the air, going to strike. Naoki brought his hands up, but knew somewhere that it was useless as he shut his eyes flinching. A second passed, then another. Opening his eyes and looking around he could see orbiting balls of flames around him and his heartless attackers dissipating into darkness. These flames, protected me, he thought confused before focusing back on the battle, I'll have to worry about that later.

Last edited:

wolfshadow

As Eliza watched Naoki run off towards the noise she had a look of almost disbelief. I thought we were supposed to help each other together..! The young woman sighed softly and quickly followed Naoki soon after he rounded a corner. She eventually ended up in the sandlot, and there was a huge fight occuring. Naoki was fighting off some black creatures of sorts while balls of flames surrounded his him. The black creatures were also attacking white creatures as well. I...I have to help! Eliza then turned to her left as one of the smaller black creatures, with two antenna looking appendage sticking out of it's head and small beady yellow eyes moved towards her to attack. In quick desperation she shielded her face from the awaiting blow, but for some reason the blow never came. The young woman opened her eyes and looked forward to see she was now holding a large staff in her left hand. The gold and silver staff had a elegant design surrounding the top of the staff and on the very center of the top seated a crystal emerald which seemed to glow slighty. When the staff was summoned the shadow heartless was forced back, forced in the air and then landed on the ground. This..This power..I've never felt anything like this before..! But it feels familiar like I've had it all my life. Soon the little heartless quickly got up to attack her once more making Eliza panic a bit as she held the staff in front of her. Ok, I'm not sure what to do, but I feel as though I know some sort of spell. With that Eliza quickly swung her staff from her right side to the left as she yelled, "Thunder!" Soon a bolt of lightning shot out from her staff as it connected to the small black creature, knocking it on it's back and then quickly dissipating into black smoke. "I..I guess I killed it..!" The young woman had to smile to herself as she quickly went over to Naoki. "Hey! Naoki! I can help!"

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki couldn't believe it, he told her to stay there and here she was. He turned to her with a stern expression before letting his face soften and a smile formed as he turned back to the brawl. “Alright, guess I brought it on myself huh,” he asked her jokingly then he shook his head, “Stay near me. We can definitely do this.” He spun his cane around to hold it by the crook. Don’t worry princess, he thought as a few heartless slunk from out of the ground in front of them, his hand tensing on the makeshift sword, with people like this by my side I can defy the fate that was set out before me. One of the shadows leapt at them and he quick dispatched it with a swift stab. “Eliza, stay away from the white creatures, I've got a bad feeling about them.”

wolfshadow

Eliza nodded and actually turned back to seem two of the white creatures come towards her and neck, their bodies almost elastic as they moved closer. They seemed to have zippers where their mouths would be. These creatures are definitely not like the ones back home, but I have to focus though. Never really thought i'd be fighting though! Soon one of the white ones lunged forward to attack, stretching it's arm out towards her nicking her side. Soon an emerald like glow started to appear in front of her as she looked down to see a emerald crystal on a chain around her neck. Wh-..where did this come? I wouldn't have known it was here if I hadn't...... Gotten hurt! She was glad to have something that would let her know if she was hurt during combat in case she was unware. Soon another spell seemed to creep into the forefront of her mind as she quickly raised her staff above her head "CURE!" yelled out the woman, as a leaves seemed to magically appear around her and seemed to dance as they spun and then quickly went away as they had appeared. The emerald crystal soon after stopped glowing, her body feeling tons better. "Hey! Naoki! If you get injured, let me know! i can help heal you!" announced Eliza, she quickly shot another shot of a lightning bolt at the creature that attacked her. The white creature quickly vanished in a white mist like the black creature that attacked her before. The other white one that seemed to wait for it's comrade to fail quickly shot towards the ground and seemed to spin around her. Not this time..! Eliza quickly jumped out of the way as the creature soon stopped spinning and missed it's target with it's head. Eliza ran back over to the creature giving a few good wacks as it soon dissipated into the familiar white mist.

Macks

Naoki and another had entered the brawl between species
"Eliza!"
so that's her name.
"stay away from the white creatures, I've got a bad feeling about them."
"Naoki!" Macks yelled, leaping back into action after being shocked back into his senses by another soldiers kick
"be cautious when fighting the white creatures! they are called nobodies! they are the empty shell of a person whos gone heartless, this including their mind and body, they are smarter and harder to figure out than any heartless!"
Macks yelled, drawing his wooden sword running up to the group.
"and hello miss Eliza" Macks smiled as best a heartless can, "welcome... ah, how would you like me to refer to you? princess?"
huh? princess? where did that come from?

I<3Kiari

Awards
Xavier rushed away from the mansion as fast as he could, the voice still echoing within his head. He dashed through the woods, searching for somewhere he could be hid form the silver-haired man. On the other side of the woods Xavier discovered a massive wall. At the base of the wall there was a crack JUST large enough for him to fit through. Within the confines of the wall was a town. Xavier heard some comotion coming from deeper within the town. Heading toward the noise he found a strange white creature that moved in a graceful yet jerky manner. It flew at him with great speed. He flinched and threw up his arms in defence. When he felt no pain, he peered from between his arms. Suprisingly, it had stopped inches from his body. "Number 15," the words echoed in his mind, "Xavier." With that, the white creature turned from Xavier and flew toward the Oreo Cake of a mess that was before him.

When he got closer, he saw that it was really a huge gathering of those white creatures fighting a battilon of black creatures. One of the black creatures who was different from the rest was running across the rooftops. Near the outskirts of the fray, two people were fighting off both groups of creatures. Suddenly, all of the white creatures rushed at him. Xavier put out his hand, a portal appeared infront of it. The majority of them went through the portal, the rest gathered around him. His mind became clouded with a constant onslaught of voices within his head. He grasped his ears and looked at the people and the heartless who was now grounded. "HELP!!!!" He screamed as loud as he could.

Last edited:

HyperShadic

Awards
Naoki was getting annoyed with the number of heartless and white creatures, too many of them and too few of Naoki and Eliza. He was going to suggest that they leave when he heard Macks. "Hey Macks, you're a sight for sore eyes," Naoki stated thankfully, with three of them here they could . . . wait, what were the nobodies doing? Looking at where they were going he saw a guy in a black cloak as he seemed to open a portal like Macks did, sending a few of them through a portal and screaming out for help, and Naoki being the guy that he was decided to help. Putting himself between the guy and the nobodies, he spoke towards Macks, "Help Eliza Macks," before addressing the youth, "If you have a weapon use it, if not run."

wolfshadow

Eliza watched as one of the black creatures which seemed to be wearing armor ran up to Naoki and her. The woman was about to fire another lightning bolt, but stopped as soon as the creature and Naoki started to converse with one another. When the creature named Macks said princess Eliza became even more dumbfounded. P...princess? She was about to tell Macks that she wasn't a princess when someone in a black coat ran into the chaotic scene, screaming for help as the white creatures went after him only to go into some strange portal. She then nodded to Naoki as he requested for Macks and her to pair up together as he helped the hooded figure out. "So...what are you? And why do you kind of look like those other things? You said something about how those white guys are called...Nobodies? And the black ones are called Heartless?" Eliza tried to best to wrap her mind around what Macks had explained about the two creatures. So one of those "Nobodies" and on the "Heartless" could have been a single being before? But...if that's the case, why are they seperate? Eliza pondered a bit more on the new info as another team of heartless seemed to come after them, thanking a bit that the Nobodies were distracted by the new stranger. There now seemed to be a mixture of the black small creatures that attacked her earlier along with ones that looked like Macks. "Thunder!" cried Eliza as a lightning struck out at the nearest armored heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back