• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

... Twilight Thorn?...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilded.Raven

Hey, has anyone ever noticed that when you go to play as Roxas and you go to fight Twilight Thorn, right as you turn around to face it, you get a quick, brief glance of an Organization member.... Does anyone know who it is?(or what I'm even talking about?...)

Also, I noticed that the symbol under the days (once again, while playing as Roxas) looks kinda like the symbol that Terra, Aqua and Ven wear. Any connection?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes we've noticed.

I can't remember it being said what it was, but I think it's a remnant/reminder of Roxas' time in the Organization.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think it might be Xion. Or maybe one of the organization members is trying to kill roxas

This is happening within Roxas' mind. What are the chances of it being an Organization member in there trying to kill him?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Hey, has anyone ever noticed that when you go to play as Roxas and you go to fight Twilight Thorn, right as you turn around to face it, you get a quick, brief glance of an Organization member.... Does anyone know who it is?(or what I'm even talking about?...)

Also, I noticed that the symbol under the days (once again, while playing as Roxas) looks kinda like the symbol that Terra, Aqua and Ven wear. Any connection?

Well it looks similar but not completly like it so I think it's a different emblem all together. Although they could have gotten the idea for TAV's and their master's emblem from that one.

[EDIT] I couldn't find a picture of it so I looked at the video. You're talking about the thing at about 7:57?
http://www.youtube.com/v/83H0G1HiqGQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it might be Xion.

I'm rather a firm believer of this ever since I saw what happened to Xion at the end. Would certainly also tie in nicely with the assumption that
∞ said:
I can't remember it being said what it was, but I think it's a remnant/reminder of Roxas' time in the Organization.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Screenshot2009-11-18at12630AM.png

Right there. It's just a split second before the Twilight Thorn appears.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If I knew about that thread I'd have told you nothing was concluded. We don't know who that person is as we don't see who's under the hood, and seeing how Xion ended up being Sora and being absorbed into Roxas and through him into Sora, there is nothing at all stopping that from relating to her.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
If I knew about that thread I'd have told you nothing was concluded. We don't know who that person is as we don't see who's under the hood, and seeing how Xion ended up being Sora and being absorbed into Roxas and through him into Sora, there is nothing at all stopping that from relating to her.

Well ok, But I am just saying that there is another thread other than this one. its pointless making the same guesses if you havent read that thread. There is no proof at the moment on actually who it was, so we were going for the height of it. And its the same Height as Roxas. It cant be Xion cause she wasnt even intented yet by Nomura. And theres no one else who could have the same height as Roxas in the ORG13.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It cant be Xion cause she wasnt even intented yet by Nomura.

So what? Nomura never said it was Roxas. If he decides it's Xion, who's able to tell him otherwise?

And theres no one else who could have the same height as Roxas in the ORG13.

See, again When Xion looked like Sora at the very end of it
The appearance means nothing, especially as since you said - Xion wasn't intended at the time, so they wouldn't have made it look like her. That is not to say that it can't be her, however.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Much like how Sora's darkness manifested itself during his awakening in Kingdom Hearts 1, we can only assume that Roxas' follows the same pattern of symbolism--showing the figure in the cloak as his "darkness".

Sora9890

I think that it may be Xemnas. Ik ik prolly not, but it might be because in KH1 in the end right after the first Ansem SoD battle (Sora, Donald, and Goffy against Ansem SoD on Sora's "Fake-Island") Sora jumps threw that one place and Donald and gppfy get left behind by a Mirror-thingie. Ok and after Sora fight Darkside, Ansem SoD and his heartless (the one on his back) appear as if he made it out of nowhere. Thus, making me think "Hmmmm. If Ansem SoD can make this giant heartless out of nowhere, his nobody should be able to make a giant nobody too.

Also, Roxas is fighting this thing on the same place Sora had his first of 3 encounters with Darkside. Which is not long after you hear Sora's voice say, "I've been having these wierd dreams lately. But are they real, or not?" or something like that. So ya.

It's just a thought so don't B***H me out.:lol:

B@con

it's just fucking Roxas himself. His "Organization Member-self".

When Sora fought against the giant Heartless at the beginning in KH1, it was created form his shadow. You can see this in the cutscene. Because that "world" is the world inside his heart, he fought against is own darkness in his own heart. This is also represents for Sora not accepting darkness like Riku did. He fought against it.

But Roxas has no actual heart (yeah I know, Sora has and so on, but he's still a Nobody) so there was no darkness from his heart he could face. So he faced his "bad-side", his "old self". Roxas, No. 13. That's also why there is a giant Nobody and not a Heartless.

Though after playing 358/2 Days I like the idea of that Organizationmember being Xion. It would make sense 'cause she merged with Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back