• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
hello. yeah all the usual advance apologies if there is a thread like this etc...

anyways, I was just wondering has the mystery around the twilight thorn been solved? the mystery being who/what is it (apart from the obvious its a huge nobody)

if not, feel free to post any idea;s or theorys you may have, just please for our sakes do not say you think it is xion.

bye <3

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
As far as I know, no... The whole Darkside/ Twilight Thorn thing won't be unless Nomura says, IMO

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
There was an organisation meber standing there before it turned into a twilight thorn so im not sure.

C

Colours

I don't think it has yet been solve because they never saw the ghost train.

Macabre

Gold Member
hello. yeah all the usual advance apologies if there is a thread like this etc...

anyways, I was just wondering has the mystery around the twilight thorn been solved? the mystery being who/what is it (apart from the obvious its a huge nobody)

if not, feel free to post any idea;s or theorys you may have, just please for our sakes do not say you think it is xion.

bye <3
it's xion
Lol, just kidding.

The mystery hasn't been solved.
I believe Twilight Thorn is the Nobody of the being who turned into the Darkside Heartless.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't see why people really need to label it :\ the entire Destati sequence was mostly Sora and Roxas battling their inner demons and proving their worth to the Keyblade.
Darkside = a huge ass Heartless that sprouted from Sora's Shadow.
Why is it so hard to assume that the "Organization Member" that thus far seems to be nothing more than a black figure is Roxas's equivalent? :\

Things that had to do with the Destatis thus far -

Sora/Roxas's Keyblade

People that had to do with the Destatis thus far -

1) Naminé for Roxas. She is a PoH's Nobody that came from the same person as Roxas at the same time Roxas was born.

People that might have had to do with the Destatis -

1) Kairi. Might, if you wanna say that her being next to Sora when he had his Destati (she was there watching him sleep and later bonked him on the head) is equal to Naminé pulling Roxas out of his Darkness (though that's never been confirmed)
2) Mickey. He's been able to talk to Riku's Heart directly, we've heard nothing thus far that says he couldn't have reached Sora and was the voice in his Destati.
3) Ven. For obvious reasons.

That's it though :\ the whole thing was symbolism shoved up our collective ass.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I don't see why people really need to label it :\ the entire Destati sequence was mostly Sora and Roxas battling their inner demons and proving their worth to the Keyblade.
Darkside = a huge ass Heartless that sprouted from Sora's Shadow.
Why is it so hard to assume that the "Organization Member" that thus far seems to be nothing more than a black figure is Roxas's equivalent? :\

Dammit. Beaten.

My point was gonna be that we've seen a Darkside around, we've battled them IRL (in KH XD), but Twilight Thorn only ever showed up in the dream.

What's interesting to me is that Sora was attacked by his darkness (the thing not destined to control him), but Roxas was attacked by...kinda...his Nobodiness. But Roxas was saved from that, and Sora was lost to darkness.

Unless you count Kairi waking him. Which I don't. We see the sky before Sora sits up, meaning that she wasn't leaning over him and couldn't have woken him by staring with her demonic eyes. :angry:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dammit. Beaten.

>:D!

My point was gonna be that we've seen a Darkside around, we've battled them IRL (in KH XD), but Twilight Thorn only ever showed up in the dream.

Because KH2 sucked?

What's interesting to me is that Sora was attacked by his darkness (the thing not destined to control him), but Roxas was attacked by...kinda...his Nobodiness. But Roxas was saved from that, and Sora was lost to darkness.

Well, Roxas is a Nobody until Axel is confirmed to have been right about him having a Heart. It would make sense then he'd have to be saved from it, seeing how Nobodies are vulnerable to Darkness, whereas Sora, being not only a Somebody but also one with a Strong Heart could live through it. Possibly it was even necessary, as one cannot fight without being touched by Darkness. In a way, Sora being eaten up could be seen as his willingness to fight, as the Keyblade did tell him not to be afraid of the Darkness - possibly even his own.

Unless you count Kairi waking him. Which I don't. We see the sky before Sora sits up, meaning that she wasn't leaning over him and couldn't have woken him by staring with her demonic eyes. :angry:

But she was nearby, which could've had an effect. I'd give her only stopping Sora from being eaten up whole (which is still Sora being pwning and all then Kairi being valuable) instead of actually helping though.
After all, Naminé had to have pulled Roxas out for real; Sora himself testified to having been swallowed by the Darkness.
I guess one way or another though this notion can be killed. Sora did say that the Darkness got to him too at the end of KH2, so it would show that Kairi had already failed in purifying him completely on one occasion.
She failed again here if she did anything at all, it would seem :3

C

Colours

But was it solved.
Roxas said that they couldn't finish it because the last
wonder wasn't solved.
~Meaning the 7th one.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ehh.. I don't really see too much beyond possibly being the nobody of Darkside heartless. Then again, it was only in a dream, while the darkside wasn't. Hmm.. lol.. maybe the underlying meaning is the symbolization of how nobodies don't exist, as the darkside did exist, while the Twilight Thorn was only in dreams. Btw.. I bet there's going to be a large unbirth to. Lol.. what if Darkside's and Twilight Thorn's predecessor was symoblized to be the large unbirth? (if it's indeed in BBS..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back