• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Stone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

does any1 know where to get twilight stones? im looking everywhere for them. its getting soooo annoying. i know u need to get it from nobodies but whenever i kill a nobody i get a shard or gem or crystal... no stones.

Sexy Angel
:thumbup: I think you get them either from Dusks or the Shapeshifter ones...

Maverick E.S

Virus
those are easy i just having trouble getting the friggin the last oricalm+ for getting every item i can't find out what im missing

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
*skakes head* no, assassins drop twilight gems (i know b/c there are only 4 in the whole fricking game and they rarely drop them so i have to purchase all my twilight gems for synthesis<--says it grudgingly) anyway. no those, twilight stones, are dropped by Dancer nobodies.

reload

hmmm dusks drop either shards or stones, it might be the gambler or the dancers

everwinged_xx

You can get Twilight Stones from Dancer Nobodies, and you can find more Dancers in that pod room in Twilight Town and at a balcony near the room with those 13 graves in it. Oh yeah, and there are more at the green staircases (green I think) at Yen Sid's tower.

DaDarkDude

ok thanks ill go look at them later.

(edit) yep. i found them... they r with the dancer nobodies. thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back