• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight princess question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
in twilight princess when you do a rotating slash is it true that you can choose

whether you want the slash to go clock wise or counter clock wise just by rotating

it that way ,and are the graphics for the wii really better thabt the gamecube

version

pllz and thanx if this thread needs to be closed then so shall it be

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Wow, are you guys complete morons or is it just me (who thinks that)? If you guys are unable to give him an answer, you think telling him to go to the other Zelda thread will magically help him get the answer?

in twilight princess when you do a rotating slash is it true that you can choose

whether you want the slash to go clock wise or counter clock wise just by rotating

it that way ,and are the graphics for the wii really better thabt the gamecube

version
I was under the impression that you shake the controller to do a spin (or that may be something else, w/e) What difference does it make which direction you spin? He still does a full circle.
The graphics for the Wii will obviously be better but you'll probably be unable to tell the difference.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
No... the point of this thread is answer his questions. Only then should you tell him to post it in the Zelda thread otherwise that is spam (If you want to). If he gets in trouble for making the same thread then so be it. I don't need to see post that contribute nothing to the thread.
XIII said:
He needs to discuss it there
O I see, since this wasn't in the other Zelda thread, you morons decided to complain instead of answering the question. If you can't answer a question, don't post.
Like this post was spam because I had to reply to your post which again has nothing to do with the thread itself.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
The point is, there's a thread on this already. He needs to discuss it there. Are you a moron? Go to the LoZ thread, I've got a message for you there.
People have already started answering it here, so just let it go. If it's really so important for it to go to the other thread, than a mod will soon realize it and say something.

anyway, square-enix, I know it's not really important which way the sword spins, but I think kh_freeek was just curious. after all, i guess would be kinda neat if u could change it like that. dont know if it'd be useful at all, but it'd be cool to know.

(kh_freeek, that picture of naruto and the kyubi no kitsune is adorable. i love it :D)

S

Shadow Soldier

You guys both know you're morons, seeing as how you guys are pretty much spamming now, and instead of continuing to call each other morons like little kiddies, you could have done the mature thing, and reported the thread... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back