• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Of The Gods- Ten Thousand Armies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Twilight Of The Gods
-Ten Thousand Armies-

The Age Of Man is one riddled with questions and possibilities and endless chaos. The Gods watch over the earth, keeping peace and bringing to the people their vast knowledge and power. One God always stood above the rest, Anubis, the God Of Death and Fear. He hated his brother, Odin, the God of Life. Anubis wanted the world for his own, and so he engaged his brother in a battle above the heavens, until Anubis was beaten, but not before he put Odin into an eternal slummer, and cast him off to the depths of darkness.

The Gods, enraged by Anubis' betrayal, sent him to the earth below, and destroyed the bridge of which they once used to travel between the God-Realms and the realm of Earth and it's Solar System. Anubis could never return to Olympia, the Realm of the Gods. That was one thousand years ago, and Odin has never been recovered. The world is new, vast with people and chaos. The High Priestess Council continue to see visions of terror and anarchy.

The land of New Haven is at the edge of collapse, it's home and citizens unsure of what to do. The High Priestess Council has revealed to their people the truth of their visions, and what they fear is to come. The Twilight Of The Gods is at hand. And The Ten Thousand Armies will rise again.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Overview

Welcome to Twilight Of The Gods, a game set in an alternate and ancient time on the earth. Inspired by the great mythologies of Egyptian and Greek lore, this game will focus on interaction and storytelling rather than a great overarching plot. There is one, but it is simply the setting, this will be more episodic in nature. Players should strive for well-written, creative posts. Tell a story! Tell it with others! Interact and have fun!

Remember, this is an attempt to create something majestic and entertaining, immerse yourself in this world.

----------------------------------------------------------------

RULES

No God-modding, you aren't a God, players aren't allowed to be Gods. You can die, and you will be forced to flee battles. If you even decide to battle. You cannot control another player's character in ANY given situation, that's Power Playing, and it's not allowed.

Interaction is the key to this game's survival. So interact with players. Imagine this is your life. I will step in and give missions and objectives, so everyone will always have something to do. Romance, friendships, it's all allowed, so jump at it.

Although you will encounter and face mythical creatures, you are only allowed to be a human. This may change as time progresses. Depends on the amount of players.

The game is a free-roaming, vast land, but remember that it is in ancient times, no cars or guns. You ride animals, like a winged horse, for example.

To keep the game in a smooth running fashion, you must choose an occupation from the OCCUPATION list, which you will find below.

All players MUST start at New Haven. Other lands will be revealed over time.

To even participate in the game, the character sheet that you submit for approval MUST have the password in it. And it MUST be placed in a sentence. You cannot just say the word. The sentence must make sense and be readable. That password is: Eden.

This is a literate RPG. Spell out the words, use spell check if necessary. NO LEET speak is allowed. Use Capital letters and the space button. I want to be able to read your post with ease. Short posts are not allowed. For example:

He looked around, saw his allies and rushed towards them.

"Hey guys, what's up?'

He waited for them to answer.

See, the post is correct with spelling and such, but it is small and pointless, and adds nothing to the game. I expect your posts to, AT LEAST, be a full paragraph. And I'm not talking about two thin lines.

Game Master, or in this case I guess Game Lord, is law. Anything I say goes. I can override your posts, it's all up to me.

Use IC, OOC, and TAG when playing. When TAGGING another player, tag their USER NAME, not their Character Name. Also, keep OOC to a minimum, do NOT post asking when we'll be begin. You may be excited, but I'll start when I'm ready.

If you join, then intend to play. Once the game has officially began, you have one week to make an in game post with your approved character. If you have not done so, you will be removed and not allowed to join again. In that same respect, players who do join and post, MUST post at least three times a week. That is minimum. I don't want the game stopping simply because someone hasn't posted in a while and by doing so gets another character they were interacting with stuck.

If you are leaving for an extended period of time and cannot post. LET ME KNOW by Private Message, DO NOT post it here. Your character will be held until you return.

IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO READ THESE RULES, YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE GAME AND BANNING FROM THE GAME WILL BE YOUR OWN FAULT

OCCUPATION-

The land of New Haven is filled with many people, all have important roles to play. With the inevitable darkness lurking at the edge of our world, all will be needed to stay it off. You may only choose ONE Occupation. Choose wisely. Although you may feel these to be limiting, it is the player that defines their Occupation, remember, just because an Occupation has specific guidelines, does not mean your character has to agree with them. This is a ROLE PLAYING game, so Role Play.

----------------------------

High Priestess- Only available to females. Although you cannot be a member of the High Priestess Council, which is made up of nine members, you may be a High Priestess. You reside in The High Chambers of The Temple, home to the High Priestess. You live a life of luxury and order, it is The High Priestess Council that is the central acting body in New Haven. You are apart of a delicate order, and a famous one at that. One of the most powerful orders in the entire world. High Priestess often judge and condemn the convicted, they pray to the Gods often, and rely on their feelings. Can use Whill.

Xiaolin Monks- Only available to males. The Xiaolin Monks are an order of men who, although they oppose the High Priestess, protect New Haven at all cost. The Monks are at home in the forest, where their Temple resides. They worship no specific God, and have no higher power, they consider each other brothers. They are at peace with themselves and do not engage in combat openly. Monks are taught to defend, never attack. Can use Whill.

Ninja- Available to male and female. The Ninja act on their own accord. They have no order, they have no Temple. Well-trained, Ninja are gifted with training in hand-to-hand combat and diverse weapons training. They abide by no rules, only that of which they set up. Ninja can be allies or foes, tread lightly when crossing their path. If you even realize they are there. Some Ninja have specific stealth training, while others love the aggressive hunt of their prey. Can use Whill.

Bounty Hunter- Available to male and female. Assigned to hunt men and women and then be paid afterward. It is a delicate job, if caught you will be killed on sight. Bounty Hunting is illegal, and Hunters outlawed, but that never stopped someone, did it? They are gruff, usually trained in long range weapons such as bows and staffs. The point is to kill, not be killed.

Knight- Available to male and female. Warriors of distinction and might, Knights are upholders of justice and peace in the land of New Haven, they serve the High Priestess Council and act as keepers of the peace, and if necessary, soldiers. The Knights are a group of men and women who have served New Haven for countless generations.

Tamer- Available to male and female. Tamers hunt wild game for sport and renown. Some of the more dangerous hunts can lead to disasters, but certain beasts can hold incredible treasures.

Pirate- Available to male and female. Pirates sail the seas, waging battles over the ocean for treasures. Pirates obviously do alot of piracy, capturing and stealing ships to form their own fleet, Pirates love the open seas. Some are brilliant tacticians, some crazy drunks. A superstitious lot, Pirates fear many things and are even known to carry a number of good luck charms. Some Pirates don't even allow women on their ships.

Weaponsmith- Available to male and female. Although a Weaponsmith may appear insignificant, they are the backbone of this world. Weaponsmith's create and forge powerful weapons, which they can also wield.

THE WHILL-

Whill is the magic in this world. As you already know, it's only available to Xiaolin Monks, High Priestess, and the Ninja. Players are only allowed THREE Magic abilities. Here is the list:

The Elements-

Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Lightning
Ice
Light
Darkness

----------------------

Other-

These are miscellaneous magic abilities;

Repulse (throw and toss people and objects)
Levitation (float lightly, cannot fly)
Field (create a temporary force field, will only last for three strong attacks)

I expect players to mix things up, as acting Game Lord, I have every right to come in and remove your abilities if you are using them unfairly.

CHARACTER CREATION-

Name:
Hair Style/Color:
Height:
Eye Color:
Clothing: Remember, this is ancient times. Be creative, people won't be walking around in Levi's and sneakers. Photos are allowed as well.
Build:
Scars/Markings/Tattoos:

Personality:
Habits:

Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Whill: This is only available to Ninja, Monks, and High Priestess. This is Magic, you are only allowed THREE Whill abilities, the list is above.

History: Describe your character's history, must be, AT LEAST, three paragraphs long.

Alrighty then, get your character sheets up for approval! This is going to be an exciting ride!

Last edited:

Jack London

Banned
Finally, a good RP ^^.

Here's my template:

~~~~~

What/who the hell is Eden?

Name: Taryn Wanderer

Appearance: (I used my own style for the appearance section, I hope you don’t mind.)

Face~ Taryn’s hair is long and straight, reaching all the way down to his tail bone. His hair is a very dark shade of blue and is very soft and silky. His nose and his chin are smaller than average, for a guy, which makes him look like a real pretty boy. Most of the time, there is at least a tiny smile upon his face. If not, than it is simply calm. However, he rarely frowns, if ever.

Without his smile, Taryn would look like the most depressed and hurt person you’d ever see. The reason for this is probably because of his eyes. They are a light shade of gray, with a hint of an ocean blue color. His eyes are never completely open; his eye lids are always a little over halfway open. They look casual, most of the time. There are times when his eyes actually look lively, but they are rare.

Body~ Taryn has very strong arms, and they look it too. However, they are not so big that it looks as if he were on steroids. They are built in a way that warriors could tell that he wasn’t weak whilst women still find it attractive. Though, his arms are built, his hands look as if they don’t match it. Not that his hands are too small, but they look gentler rather than something that could crush things easily. He has a well built and slender torso, and his legs are quite built as well, but they stay looking slim, unlike the rest of his body.

Attire/Armor~ Taryn doesn’t wear much armor, for he has always believed it to just slow him down in battle. He wears a sleeveless shirt, which is a very light shade of gray and tight enough so that it shows his toned torso, while still feeling comfortable. Around his neck, he wears a unique looking cross, with a circle toward the middle of it, followed by a dot at the center of the circle. Upon his arms, he wears black gauntlets, made of steel, which reach from his hand to just below his elbow. Upon the gauntlet that is worn on his right arm, there is an extended plate of armor, attached to the wrist area of the gauntlet. On his waist, he wears a white robe, with a blue sash on top of it, reaching to about the halfway point of the robe. The robe reaches his feet, and has a large opening in the front, revealing his dark gray pants. Upon his feet, he wears black boots, with steel, black, shin guards attached to the tip of his boots and his ankles, covering just about everything in between.

~Refer to picture: Click Here!

Personality: The first thing that should be known about Taryn is that he never shows how he is feeling or what he is thinking. Most of the time, he simply smiles at the sight of danger, but whenever he is deep in thought his face remains expressionless. He has the attitude that gives people the impression that he sees life as a game and nothing more. However, he is never rude to anyone, especially women. When it comes to women, he acts like a gentleman. He treats every woman he meets like a princess, always complimenting them or flatters them in any other possible way, regardless of what they think of him or how they treat him. In fact, to fight a woman in battle is one of his greatest weaknesses. He has met many women in his life and has come to realize that every woman in this world is beautiful in some way. He does not believe in the word “ugly” when it comes to a girl.

However, there is a side of him; a serious side of him, which he usually keeps secret from people he doesn’t know too well. Acting like his intelligence is lower than his age of appearance is a strategy he uses very often to fool his enemies, and people in general, into thinking that he is harmless and underestimate him. He is, in fact, very intelligent. He just chooses not to show it. Taryn never lets an insult get to him, nor does he ever want to show to his enemies that he is hurt or weakened in any way. His pride is strong.

Habits: A very noticeable habit that he has is the fact that he always seems to let his enemies have the first strike. Though, he does this only when it is necessary, for actions such as this can interfere with his job. Another habit that he has is that he tends to tease people a lot, especially women and those who are too serious. Also, he can’t help but grin when he is being threatened. A threat upon him was always something that he found to be amusing, not matter what the situation was. And, his last habit would have to be how he acts in a battle or… in just about any situation in which he wants to give strangers the wrong impression of him; he tends to act like a boy, rather than his age.

Primary Weapon: Little Dragon~ A spear-like weapon, with a fifteen inch blade attached to a pole, the pole itself being about five feet tall. It is a very light weapon, making it easy for him to wield and to carry it along his back. The pole and the sheath, for the blade, have a grayish color while the sheath has a gold insignia of a dragon. He has a specially made bag, which is in the shape of a pole, which he carries along his back so that he can put Little Dragon in when he is traveling.

~Refer to picture: Click Here!

Secondary Weapon: Defender~ A Bow made out of steel, with two, twelve inch, blades on each side (bottom and top). It is a unique bow, which can be used as a melee weapon as well. His quiver, able to hold fifty arrows, has the name of the bow written on it, upon a metal plate. The arrows that he uses to fire at his enemies are very sharp and can pierce someone’s flesh with ease.

Whill: None

History: Taryn’s childhood was a bit rough, but it turned him into the man that he is now. At the age of five, he was kidnapped by pirates, never to see his parents again. However, the pirates treated him well, and always seemed to give him what he wanted. He didn’t really ask for much; though at times he missed his home, he took a liking for the sea quite quickly. The pirates taught him how to wield swords and many other things that were necessary for invading other ships and stealing from them. There was also something that he was taught that, even at such a young age, he disagreed with. “Women are never allowed on our ship, it brings bad luck!” he still remembers those exact words.

Having never been explained how exactly women could bring bad luck to a ship always bothered him and caused him to become a bit curious about it. Taryn had always taken a liking to girls, which was something the pirates didn’t really like about him. However, he was a good fighter, for his age, and knew that he would grow up to be strong. The captain never allowed any harm to come to him. The captain and Taryn were good friends; in fact, he treated him as his father, in a way. Having little memory on his real father, the captain was somebody he looked up to.

When Taryn had become a teenager, the pirate crew was will known amongst the seven seas, and was being hunted more than ever. With battles happening quite often, he had become a very skilled fighter. However, the time finally came when the pirates were taken down. They were tracked down by the empire and outnumbered, forcing them to surrender. The captain, though, surrendered for only one reason; to save Taryn. While the crew had distracted the empire’s forces, he told him, “You don’t deserve to go down with us, flee now, and live the rest of your life.”

Though it was hard for him, Taryn obeyed and snuck away from the ships, on a rowboat. Many years had passed since then and he eventually became a successful bounty hunter; a very well known one at that. However, he always catches himself looking across the horizon, missing his life amongst the seven seas.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Hey, Inner, mind if I reserve a spot? This looks really fun, and I'd love to join. So if you can hold on for a bit, I'll have a template up.

turin

me too. I'll post my template tommorrow, but I'm too busy right now

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Brought to you by the makers of Eden!

Name: Nai'imah (pronounce nai-EE-muh)

Hair Style/Color: Nai'imah has a ruby red crown/headress with a black stone on it; Has long black hair

Height: 5 ft. 8 in.

Eye Color: Blackish-grey

Clothing: Nai'imah often wears a crimson red ceremonial shirt with a long black skirt, highly baggy ruby red arm warmers, long Greek sandals, several ancient hand cuffs, golden anklets, a gold choker and a jeweled necklace. Some of her clothing is embroidered with fine gold. Here is her picture http://www.animegalleries.net/img/132229 (please ignore the wings).

Build: Appears to be slim but has a very fair build.

Scars/Markings/Tattoos: She has a sacred tattoo on her stomach

Personality: Nai'imah often acts calm, resourceful and mature for her age but posesses a strong sense of judgement and confidence. But there are times when she can be soft spoken, kind and compassionate for others.

Habits: She often likes to stare up at the clouds and let her mind wander. She also likes to pray to the Gods.

Primary Weapon: Halberd

Secondary Weapon: Kris knife

Whill: Light, levitation

History:

Past

As an orphan wandering the streets at the age of seven, Nai'imah had no home or family to call her own. She can't recall of who her parents were and what they did and what happened to them. One day though, while trying to steal some food in the market to survive, she encountered two or three tall women who appeared to be priestesses of the temple.

Thinking that she needed a home and could serve well as a priestess, the women took her to the temple which was to be her new home. She was taught to be pure, serene and grace and was also taught how to defend herself whenever she needed to. As she grew older and wiser she rose among the ranks and eventually made it all the way from student to High Priestess.

Present

Although life at the temple is luxurious and everything a girl could ask for, Nai'imah would often find herself staring into the clouds thinking what could have happened if she never became a priestess. Would she be a house maid like all the other girls or perhaps a peddlar? She really didn't know. But one thing's for sure, if she hadn't had become a priestess, she would have starved to death on the streets.

Nai'imah has also recently been having reoccuring nightmares of a horrifying cataclysm that could change the world forever. Without a doubt, Nai'imah and the other high prietesses have witnessed what appears to be the beginning of the end. Everyday now, Nai'imah prays to the Gods in hopes that they will spare her people. But can they? Will they?

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Wolfy, you're approved. Great sheet.

Twilight, you can be a High Priestess, but players aren't allowed to be one of the nine Council Members, as stated in the Occupation guideline. Plus, you don't have the password in your post, correct your bio and the password, then you're approved.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
This actually looks very interesting. I'll try to have a bio up as soon as possible, and I did read the rules and saw the password, but saying it now would be somewhat obvious, right? Fear not, I'm not new to this. I'll see about getting a couple of other people to join as well; I'm pretty sure BD's wanted to rp with me for the longest time, and I'm sure this is something that BN might be interested in as well. No guarantees but I'll try.

Also, posting three times a week might be a slight problem for me, but I'll do my best. Also, perhaps you should change the power playing rule to include that if you are going to be unable to post and you know you won't be able to that someone else(with the permission of the character creator) can take control of the persons character in order for them to advance in the story. Anyways, I would post my profile now, but I have to go to sleep.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't like posting a rule that if you leave, then someone else can take your character until you return. I don't approve of that because then it enables people to leave at their will and come back. This is about interaction between people, not a single person stuck with two/three people because someone can't post.

If you can't post, you let me know, your character will be held, but not used.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Name: Grey Sylar

Hair Style/Color: Short brown hair, messy.
Height: 6'5"
Build: Thin, firm and toned.
Eye Color: Blue-gray
Scars/Markings/Tattoos: A number of scars on his left wrist.
Clothing: Form-fitting black top, short sleeved, small collar. Black pants, form fitting, low rise. Black boots, scuffed up.

Personality: Arrogant, grim, cocky, obsessive, impulsive, clever
Habits: Cracks his fingers.

Primary Weapon: Sword Of Kensei Sword Of Kensei, Second Photo
Secondary Weapon: None at the moment
Whill: None

History: A skilled Ninja, Grey is one of the most renown and dangerous men in the entire world, and no one even knows who he is. After discovering the ruins of an ancient Ninja Academy, Grey spent years mastering the art of stealth. He wanted to be the best, and he knew he was. Focused on studying the Ninja art, he immersed himself in it for a number of years, until he graduated, he was seventeen years old. He had never met a Ninja in person, all he knew was that he was the best of them, if any were still around.

At seventeen Grey discovered the High Priestess Council had obtained a Legendary sword, one which they proudly displayed at their Memorial Chambers. Sylar realized the sword they had was the Sword Of Kensei, a truly incredible sword with a rich history, and he wanted it. Using the skills he had taught himself, Grey broke into the Memorial, shattered the glass case that protected the sword and stole it. He didn't steal the sword for money, he wanted it for himself. He carries it everywhere, it's his primary weapon, and with it he has killed many men and women.

He spent the next two years focused on stealing expensive trophies and coins. But he hated it, it wasn't a true test of his skill and he became bored and restless quite quickly. He took an interest in assassination. The art of assassination was without flaw, it had to be perfect, every step, every plan, it had to be laid out in perfect detail. But he didn't just want to pointlessly kill either, he wasn't a murderer. That was when he discovered a Knight in the New Haven army, he was feeding information and tactics to the Xiaolin Monks, Grey, acting on his own accord, found the man and killed him brutally.

A few days later the High Priestess Council discovered papers which led to proof of what the Knight was doing. Grey had a system; it was kill first, get hard facts later. A bit impulsive, but he's always been right in the end. Since then Grey has become one of the most dangerous men in New Haven, no one has ever lived to reveal his identity, he has murdered men and women of distinction and power, then revealing the corruption they were behind. With his kills he always has a mark, to show it was his kill. He would make a precise cut at the top of the forehead or neck, never fully decapitating someone, just enough to kill them in a matter of seconds, while allowing them to feel the pain.

As a child Grey lived a simple life, and he hated where he was, it wasn't that his family was cruel, it was just insignificant to his own goals and intelligence. He left early on in his teenage years.

Swag

Young King
Inner-Demon said:
Scars/Markings/Tattoos: A number of scars on his left wrist.

lol, emo ninja. XD

BIo up in a few, I'm going to be a pirate.

Argh...

~~~

Sometimes I wonder. If you could live in the garden of eden, in perfect peace and harmony with both the planet and god himself, would you?

Name: Jonathon Crowsfield, prefers to be called "Crow".

Hair Style/Color: Shoulder length black hair, messy and matted.
Height: 6'0"
Build: Mid-sized, toned
Eye Color: Dark-Brown, to the point that they looks black
Scars/Markings/Tattoos: There is a large tatoo of a black Crow on his back, and he has a X shaped scar across his face.
Clothing: He has on a black captains hat(think Jack Sparrow) with a white collard shirt and a black over coat that comes to his calfs. He has on black dress pants and scuffed up black boots with a gold buckle on them. Around his waist is a black belt with a similar gold buckle on it.

Personality: Arrogant, cocky, cruel, insane, brilliant, clever
Habits: Drinking; unsheathing his knife and then resheathing it, making a swiping sound that is rather annoying.

Occupation: Pirate; Master of Blades; Captain of the "Haven's Shadow"
Primary Weapon: One british raiper that is a bit larger than your normal raiper and two black waved blades.
Secondary Weapon: Two muskets, both of which are modified so that he can shoot five rounds without reloading and is deadly accurate.
Whill: N/A

History: The most feared pirate of the high seas, Captain Crow is also one of the most highly respected. His beaked jolly roger flag is known to bring disater for most, and comradory for those whom he deems worthy. He was not always a ruthless pirate captain however...

At one time he was a perfect little school boy, acing all of his classes and being very courtious. He always loved the sea, and dreamed of one day traveling it. He lived in an ocean side town, with only his mother. His father had been killed, being hung from the gallows for a crime he didn't commit. One day, pirates came and pillaged the village that Crow lived in. They broke into his house while he and his mother were sleeping. The fiendish pirates raped and killed his beloved mother, and left him lying on the floor after leaving him the present of a X shaped mark on his face.

He woke up hours later, and walked out of his room to find his house, and the entire town, completely ransacked. What happened next has been long argued about by all those who know his story. Some say he went insane, others say he merely gained a new sense of reality. Instead of hating pirates a vowing to kill him, he resolved to become a pirate. The reason behind this is unknwon to this very day, and not even Crow himself knows exactly why.

From there he traveled to the nearest village, and he waited. He knew those same pirates would come to this village, especially since this one was richer than his own. Eventualy he got his wish, and instead of simply hurting him this time the pirates took him captive. He was taken before the captain, and there he told him of his troubles. The captain merely laughed and said "I like this one."

For the next ten years he stayed with the captain, learning all he could from him. The captain became like the father Crow never had, and even though he would never admit it the captain did love him. Over time Crow became an expert marksmen and swordsmen, better than even the captain himself. Eventually Crow got cocky however, and gathered the members of the crew loyal to him and mutinied against the captain; the only father he had ever known.

Crow succeeded, and took over as captain of the "Haven's Shadow". He brought to the crew more riches and women than they had ever obtained with the old captain, and each and every one of them respected him. Once however, they went farther inland than normal. Crow and his first mate found a secret basement compartment in one of the houses they were pillaging, and lowered themselves down into it. There they found a cavern that spanned for miles, and they followed it all the way to it's end. There they found a great beast and were forced to fight it on their own. The battle waged on for hours, untill finally Crow saw his chance. He pushed his first mate into the beast, creating a distraction. The best ripped the man limb from limb, which gave Crow enough time to sneak behind him for the finishing blow. With the beast defeated, Crow continued on by himself.

Finally, Crow found what the tunnel was made for. In the innermost sanctum there was an alter with a stone chest on top of it. In this chest were two black waved blades, along with two sheaths. Taking them for himself, as soon as Crow touched them he felt a strange power surge through him. He did not know what this power was, but he did know it made him feel better than he had in his entire life. Exiting the sanctum, Crow returned to his ship. When asked about his firstmate, Crow simply said "Heh, it seems the gods had other plans for him."

Since that day, Crow has continued his pirate life. Money, power, women, and adventure, it would seem as if he had it all...

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
D2L, nice name. You're approved. And he's not emo, that's actually from a battle, which will be explained as the game progresses. It's an important plot point to his character. But Pirates can't use Whill, so be sure to edit that out.

Twilight, you're approved as well.

We have three players who have stated interest in joining, and we only have four who have been approved (including myself), and that's not enough for a game. So, come on people, JOIN.

Jack London

Banned
Sometimes I wonder. If you could live in the garden of eden, in perfect peace and harmony with both the planet and god himself, would you?

!

*Smacks himself on the forehead and looks up at the sky.* God, kill me now. I forgot what the garden of Eden was -.-.

cricket

I'm starting to think I'm not going to be able to handle this RP, I may yet still join. But no need to hold any spots for me or whatever.

Oh yeah. *calls forth the powers of the gods to bump this thread* Yeah, felt like doing something sorta stupid. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back