• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Mac

wouldn't it be cool if sora could fuse with riku and it would be called twilight mode and costume would white with streaks of black going through it.
Just a Thought

DarkSora9696

I Think is... He's with the Org (remember the pic where he's talk'in with the E.M.?)... Also he don't really have a GOOD GUY look to him, huh?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah Diz i think has other plans besides getting Sora. He seems way more preoccupied with Riku. Maybe he wants something form Riku that the other org members (who are obsessed with Sora) dont realize. (If Diz is the shell of Ansem then he might want Riku to give up that part of Ansem that is inside him and let Diz become whole again. Just a theory

Blonde Hair Kid

Website
www.freewebs.com
VERY, VERY GOOD THEORY! DiZ could very well want to become THE Ansem, and if he could take the darkness from Riku, he may be powerful enough the defeat the original, I doubt Riku would mind, he'd be free from the darkness, perhaps this could be related to the reason Riku has a org robe, but Mickey's motive remains theory less...

cursed keyblade

DiZ is the darker side of ansem, thats the way i see it. because when ansem was shwon to the light ( end of kh1 ) you have to bet that somthing from inside of his heart escaped in time. riku is not with the org. i think riku is looking like he is so that he can be with the org. while there making plans to take down sora and then riku will tell the king and the king will tell BHK and then riku, the king, BHK will stop there plans and protect sora. this is also why the king looks like he has joined the org. is any of this making since. and why would you want to do riku, why not an unknown member or maybe BHK????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back