• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~Twilight Hearts~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
“...” = Talking

‘…’= Thinking

[…]= My Commentary

Font = Disembodied Voice

~Twilight Hearts~

Chapter 7: Requiem of Dream

More creatures leaped into the air and than came smashing down with a vicious punch. The figure would dodge and than charge forward, killing the creatures. Zeph, Jesse and Maura watched in awe. The persons fighting style was almost perfect. Zeph however was confused. How come he had a keyblade to?

“Come on! We should help.” Zeph said as he tried to stand up. Maura and Jesse split up to different parts of the town square. Jesse was using his dagger and Maura was fighting with the wand Zeph had mistaken for a paint brush earlier. The creatures began closing in on Zeph. He reached out and tried to summon his keyblade. ‘Please, please work.’ One of the creatures jumped forward. Zeph closed his eye’s covered his face with his arms. He expected to get smashed in the face but instead when He opened his eye’s there was a small cloud of black smoke and he was wielding the keyblade. Suddenly, all of the heartless leaped forward. Zeph went into a fighting stance and prepared for an attack.

There was a flash and the figure appeared with his keyblade in hand. He had killed all of the creatures. “You should run. They’ll be here soon.” Mumbled the figure.

“What? Who are they?” Zeph mumbled. A black creature rose up and charged toward him.

“Nooo!” the figure shouted. He jumped in front of the creature and let himself get struck. There was a flash of murky white light. Everything seemed to stand still. The light got brighter and brighter. Zeph shielded his eyes for protection. Than suddenly the light ended. He placed his arms that were covering his eyes back at his sides. He was at a new location now. It was like the dark area where he stood on the giant pedestal when he fell into the water at Dreamer Island except the pedestal was different. On the pedestal was a moon shaped into a giant heart. Zeph looked around his new surroundings by turning his head different directions.

After about 5 minutes Zeph stopped moving. He looked closely at a small black hole about 5 feet away. The hole slowly began to grow. Than it stopped and a black, claw-like hand reached out and grabbed the edge of the hole. It then began to lift its body up. The creature was black and had white bandages covered most of its body. Bandages were on its chest, arms, ankles and eye’s. It had a human-like appearance except it was hunched over and had clawed hands and feet; its mouth was stitched up so it could only open mouth a little bit. The creature had a small circle where no bandages touched on its chest where a tattoo of heart shielding itself with one black wing and a white wing.

“It’s called a Twilight. I believe you met a more powerful one earlier,” said a voice. Zeph turned around and saw the black coated figure he met earlier. “A Twilight is created when an equal amount of light and dark resides in a person’s heart.” The figure continued. “Then the heart, body and soul fuse together to create this. We call this process Rebirth.”

Zeph just stared at him, puzzled. “How do you know about my dream at Dreamer Island and why are you telling me this?” Zeph replied

The figure chuckled. “I have been keeping an eye on you for a while and you must now this for the journey ahead. You wield a keyblade, right?”

Zeph nodded. He summoned it by accident. “Good,” the figure replied. “They’re here.” There was another flash of light and both of them were back at Crescent City. Atop of a building were 3 tall hooded figures wearing the same type of cloaks as the short figure. The short figure threw off his coat to reveal his appearance. He had round ears and a mouse tail; he even looked like a mouse. The mouse pointed at the figures and shouted angrily “Organization Zero!”

Justice will prevail.
The Org. Zero is opposite of Org. 13? Such litereracy. I like this story. Keep it up. Conitue this fic. C'mon dont run out of tokens.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
sora212 said:
The Org. Zero is opposite of Org. 13? Such litereracy. I like this story. Keep it up. Conitue this fic. C'mon dont run out of tokens.

Org. Zero is connected to Org. 13, but I won't tell you how... yet;) . And don't worry. I've got one huge plot twist planned out.

Last edited:

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
“...” = Talking

‘…’= Thinking

[…]= My Commentary

Font = Disembodied Voice

~Twilight Hearts~

Chapter 8: Organization Zero

“Organization Zero?” Zeph questioned the mouse. He didn’t answer. He just kept staring at the 3 hooded figures wearing black coats like the one the mouse was wearing moments ago. The figures crossed there arms across their chest and began laughing. The middle figure stepped forward and started to speak.

“King Mickey. What a pleasure meeting you here, your majesty.” The man mocked.

The king stepped forward and threw his hands at his side. “We’ll stop you no matter what. Your organization is finished!”

The figures began laughing again. “That’s where your wrong your majesty,” the middle man said. “We have already acquired the main ingredient which will help us complete our mission,” the man chuckled. He than snapped his fingers and a black creature appeared on his right and a white, slippery creature appeared to his left. “See, we already control both the Heartless and the Nobodies.”

The king then began to look worried. “That means… that you are almost complete.”

“Yes, and soon we will complete what Xemnas never could have done: We will become complete beings.” He said as he stepped back next to his two comrades and opened dark portal which consumed them, teleporting them someplace else.

“Who were they,” Zeph asked Mickey.

“I’ll explain everything once we get to your house.”

~At Jessie’s and Maura’s house~

“They are known as Organization Zero,” explained Mickey as he set up a slide projector while Zeph, Maura and Jesse were sitting on barrels. There was a click and a picture of 13 hooded people appeared on the wall from the projector. “This is Org. XIII. They are a group bent on learning the secrets of the heart and become complete beings.” The king continued. Zeph raised his hand to ask a question.

“What do you mean by complete beings?”

“Org. XIII is made of Nobody’s, which means they have no hearts. Nobody’s are created when a strong person looses there heart. Sometimes, someone with a really strong heart retains a human form that resembles them when they had a heart. ”

The projector clicked again and a fuzzy, scuffed-up, picture of 3 people came up: 2 boys and 1 girl. One of the boys had spiky, cinnamon brown hair, blue eyes and black shorts and wore a black jacket. The other boy was taller and had long silver hair. He wore a white and yellow vest over a black shirt. The girl wore a red dress with a short skirt and she had crimson red hair and green eyes.

“Four years ago, these people in the picture defeated Org. XIII.”

Zeph raised his hand. “What happened to them?” he asked.

“Too tell the truth,” replied the king, “I don’t remember. I seem to have forgotten all about them. Everyone has, but I believe Org. Zero might hold the answer to why. Org. Zero was a secret division built inside Org. XIII. They are separate in many ways which include there wants and there goals. Org. XIII had 13 members while Org. Zero only contains 3 members. There goal is too use a powerful weapon the leader created to completely balance the light and darkness in every ones hearts to create an army of Twilights. I’m not sure what they plan to do then. You can see I have more research to do. Now I must leave to gather more Intel. I want you 3 to stop Org. Zero while I’m away.”

Zeph then stood up. “Okay then. We leave tomorrow at dawn.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back