• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY The Animation to begin airing April 2021 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The World Ends With You - The Animation will begin airing April 2021 in Japan on 28 MBS/TBS stations across the nation during their "Super Animeism" block. The brand new promotional video can be viewed below which featues the opening theme song "TEENAGE CITY RIOT" by ALI.

ALI has shared a special message about the upcoming release this coming spring for The World Ends With You - The Animation:

Congratulations on the first animation of The World Ends with You.
I'm really happy to be in charge of the opening of "TEENAGE CITY RIOT" for the new beginning of this masterpiece game.
I am looking forward to seeing a fierce battle take place in Shibuya, where I was born and raised.
It's a killer tune that blows away absurdities and conflicts and screams for survival together, both in the underground and in the real world, so you will certainly enjoy this work.
Let's survive these turbulent times together and live in love with each other in this wonderful world.

Long live music

Leo from ALI

Also, a brand new key visual has released for the upcoming series which features the Reapers:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They changed how Joshua and Neku forge a pact and it's still just as ridiculous as it was in the game, if not more so because Joshua is clearly just like hey you fell into me? Guess that means we are partners~

also my bbys Shiki and Neku being badass punching Noise together? Thank you TWEWY Anime.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
April?! That’s not how you spell January :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All this time and I hadn't seen the video. It looks really good, I'm blown away by what they've achieved with turning TWEWY into an anime. I hope there's a dub, because I'm a filthy English speaker who gets distracted while watching content but still listens, but if not then that's not the end of the world.

Hope a set date arrives soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back