• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY -The Animation- releases new main visual and updated cast list!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The World Ends With You -The Animation- Official Twitter and website have unveiled a new main visual depicting our favorite players surrounded by a hoard of Noise!

They've also released artwork and cast list for Hanekoma and the Reapers:

Sanae Hanekoma (Age Unknown) [CV: Kenjiro Tsuda]
A kind café owner with one eye on his shop and the other on the Reapers. Offers words of advice to Neku and the gang.

Uzuki Yashiro (17) [CV: Satomi Arai]
A slightly clumsy Reaper who talks much bigger than her comparatively low station would normally allow.

Koki Kariya (19) [CV: Anri Katsu]
A fit and free-wheeling Reaper who works alongside Uzuki. His laidback attitude belies a strong sense of pride in his work.

Yodai Higashizawa (20) [CV: Kenji Takahashi]
A beefy Reaper boasting the strength to split the ground with a slam of his fists. Prone to emotional outbursts.

Sho Minamimoto (18) [CV: Takayuki Fujimoto]
A cruel and destructive Reaper with a penchant for calculation. Made a name for himself thanks to his impressive feats.

Mitsuki Konishi (Age Unknown) [CV: Hitomi Nabatame]
A high-ranking Reaper who gives missions to Neku and the gang but rarely appears in person.

Megumi Kitaniji (Age Unknown) [CV: Hiroshi Shirokuma]
A top-ranking Reaper with a strong sense of self-importance. Pursues his objectives strategically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Looks like everyone is reprising their roles except for Hanekoma.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
It's like learning that Rouge the Bat is only 17 (which she apparently is)
Last I checked, Rouge is 18. I get what you mean though, I would've though Uzuki and Kariya would've been at least early-mid college students, like 20-22. And Higashizawa definitely looks older than 20.

Back