• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY -Solo Remix- TGS 2012 Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

To go along with the excitement of the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 Re:MIX- Tokyo Game Show 2012 trailer being released, Square Enix has also uploaded The World Ends With You -Solo Remix- trailer to their official YouTube account! Hopefully, this will comfort all of you who are upset over the small presence of The World Ends With You at TGS this year!

The new trailer features the new version of TWISTER -Gang Mix- composed by Takeharu Ishimoto! Enjoy the trailer below, and don't forget that the game is available for purchase from the iTunes Store right now for iPhone and iPad! 

SourcebKvEBVAvUq via Twitter

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This new Twister -Gang Mix- is WONDERFUL <3

iLeen

Awards
Twister gang mix needs to be on itunes alongside solo remix :D

Trailer is awesome. Makes me excited about the remix, even though I can't buy itXD Perhaps one day if I ever get an ipad/iphone...

ReaperShadcat

Website
reapershadcat.tumblr.com
The trailer is beautiful. Definitely makes me want to play it! ..Though I've already beaten it on the iPhone, but I can play again :p

I had to laugh because they used some things from the original trailer (like Neku flying up a building) that aren't in the game. They make for a fun video though!

Dr_Mario64

No Android version?! ARGH!!! *sigh* DS it is, then...To the Internet! *SINGS!* Dada dada dada dada dada dada dada dada, Google Chrome! /end singing Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday I will play you, TWEWY! You can bet your last life on it!

EDIT: ...As soon as I finally finish playing BBS and 3D. *hangs head in shame* You may toss me into the pit of eternal despair, master.

ReaperShadcat

Website
reapershadcat.tumblr.com
I dunno how far you are in DDD, but I'd recommend playing TWEWY -first- because Tracerse Town makes no sense otherwise. I mean, play 'em in whatever order ya like, but if you know what's going on it makes it a lot better. Also, DDD contains (very thinly veiled) spoilers for TWEWY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back