• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY Crossover OST, Auditions and Tickets!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! I've been promoted to staff so I will be posting news updates from now on. Let's hope I will not scew this up!

This is a reminder for those who are or may be interested in buying the TWEWY Crossover OST, the auditions, and tickets to the live event! We've provided some links below where to buy them. Our own Zephyr has been kind enough to make some translations for us about the live event details:

First live event being held! Finally, the eagerly awaited live event is being held at last!! The venue is in "Shibuya O-West" It is held in 11/26. (Mon) The final judging is currently being held at the vocal audition. You can feel the real sound and heat of "It's a Wonderful World"!! The composer Takeharu Ishimoto is fascinated, do not miss "Subaseka" live!!!

"It's a Wonderful World" 5th Anniversary Live -Crossover- Cast: Takeharu Ishimoto/Stephanie/SAWA/etc. 11/26/2012 (Mon) Shibuya O-West OPEN: 18:00 START: 19:00 Tickets: In advance ¥4,500/On the day ¥5,000 (Standing).

Amazon.co.jp
Square-Enix e-STORE
Sony Music Shop

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gexus, you have made me proud. Good job bby ;A;~~~!!!!!

And what lovely news. I hope someone gets a video of the concert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back