• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TWEWY : Black Grafitti(Sign Ups/ Always Joinable)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
7 Days. Play…Survive…Or face Erasure.

The Reaper’s Game. A test lasting seven days for the Players to gain a second chance at life. For who knows how long, there was a side of Shibuya unknown to the living. The UnderGround. Where the Players fight the Noise and the Reapers to survive. It was a cycle. The Players had to fight to live…and The Reapers had to erase Players to live. It was a never ending cycle for the residents of the UG. With it, everything was in balance until the day that they came to arise. Taboo Noise.

Taboo Noise are simply Noise which are corrupted. But most couldn’t appear without the help of a Taboo Noise Refinery Sigil which is often considered as grafitti to some. Taboo Noise hunt down both Players and Reapers. And because of this, most Reapers are erased with a lack of ‘food’. Shibuya was in chaos. The Taboo Noise had found a way to slip into the RG and kill the living so as they could go into the UG and were instantly erased by Taboo Noise.

Though, most Reapers were erased, there was a rare chance where their Imagination would go through a TNRS(Taboo Noise Refinery Sigil) and come out as Taboo Reapers. They had every power as a Reaper with several exceptions. They were hard to hurt without a light puck, could control the Taboo Noise and had a hunger for the Imagination of Players.

The recent Composer of Shibuya saw this as a major problem and introduced himself to the RG. With what remained of his/her powers there, s/he ‘unlocked’ the Imagination of the living thus enabling them to use psyches.
With the Taboo Reapers and Noise came a new Composer. A Taboo Composer, to be precise. Because of him/her, the balance of Shibuya was thrown around once more. In Shibuya, the living could be considered ‘dead’ while the dead were considered the ‘living’. Everything was turned backwards.
And that was when s/he came up to the Composer.

“I challenge you to a game.”
“A game?”
“Yes…A different version of the Reaper’s Game. Your Reapers against mine with the Players choosing whichever side they wish to be on. In several locations, there will be decals. And all you need to do is ‘purify’ our Taboo Decals with us ‘corrupting’ yours…”
“In short…A Game of Capture the Flag?”
“Similar but of course, you will have to everything in your power to stop me.”

And so a new Game began. A battle for Shibuya. But in the shadows…there was a stronger force at play…In the end…The Fate of Shibuya lies in the hands of the Players.

Story
Shibuya is in chaos. The Taboo Noise have gotten stronger and have corrupted several Reapers. A new Game is formed to fight for the survival of Shibuya.

Rules
Basic RP rules apply.
No Godmodding and PowerPlaying
No machinegun posting. Do bear in mind that some of us have different timelines.
Romance must be kept at PG-13
If you wish to be the Composer or Producer, either PM me or wait for myself to PM you. If you PM me, just give me two good reasons why I should do so.
You can control two characters if you wish.

PLAYERS – Humans with the ability to use Psyches. There are several types of Players, each one with different techniques.

Psyche Geniuses – Players with the ability to use any pins. Useless without any pins.

Weapon Psyches – Players who require a medium to use their Psyches.

Taboo Players – Players who have absorbed the power of a TNRS. Stronger than the average Player, they have only one weakness being that they will slowly turn into a Taboo Noise unless they kill and absorb the Imagination of a Player.
WILL ADD MORE
REAPERS – Opponents of the Players and the agents of the Composer.

Support – Reapers who are there to create boundaries to prevent Players from going forward unless they finish an objective.

Harriers – Reapers who create Noise. Their job is to slow down and hinder Players and sometimes, erase them.

Officers - Reapers who have the ability to change into Noise forms. Usually picked as Game Master.

Conductor – Second in Command of the Composer and the ‘Chief’ Reaper.

Producer – An Angel who watches over the Game. The ‘other’ Second in Command.

Composer – Usually an Angel. Can be considered a God but in the UG and RG, their power is usually weakened to an extent.
Taboo Reapers – Reapers corrupted by a TNRS.

Vandals – Reapers whose sole purpose is to corrupt other Reapers.

Graffiti Artists – The Taboo Version of an Officer.

Black Rhythm – Taboo Version of the Conductor.

Adagio – The Taboo Composer. Fallen Angel.

TEMPLATE
Name
Personality
Fashion Brand
Type(Player. Reaper. Or Taboo?)
Class
Psyche
Pins(Start off with two. You’ll get more as the RP progresses.Pin List - The World Ends With You You cancreate one or two original pins of your own.)
Noise Form
Noise Attacks
Reaper Abilities

Do keep a lookout. I'll be editing some stuff in. ANd of course, any ideas on how to make this better, do tell me.

Last edited:

Number XIV

I shall reserve a spot to express my interest and satisfaction. However, it is 4 am. I am too tired to write an app right now. When I awaken, it will be done.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
This grabs my interest, has an interesting story and premise for a wide array of characters. However, I have a few questions on the templates. Now, I've played TWEWY and am very familiar with the systems, but I'm unsure how a character could have a Class and Psyche, unless I'm missing something or forgot. Also, would a Reaper character have pins? Curious because the characters seem to attack that way in the game, or if their attacks would go under their abilities.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You've read the classes, yes? They're just stuff I put up cause I wouldnt want every Player to be able to use every pin.
Now, under Players, there's Psyche Genius. Neku will be considered as that since he can use every pin in the game. Whereas Shiki and Beat, can be considered as Weapon Psyches since they use Mr. Mew and a skateboard respectively.

As for Reaper Pins, they'll be the kind where almost anyone can use whereas Reaper Abilities are unique to them only such as... Konishi's control over shadows and Kitaniji's time abilites.

Hope this clears some stuff up.:]

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ah yes, it does. It's just that i was contemplating using a Reaper character and wasn't sure which catagories for the template I should be using, such as Psyches, Class, and Pins. And just making sure for the latter, when you say Reaper Pins are the kind almost everyone can use, does this mean out of the entire game's selection of Pins, or those Reaper/Angel/Unbranded Class Pins?

FreezePrideIV

...!

Any chance of characters [AU perhaps] from the game being up for grabs? Or is this purely an OC thing? And once a character is established as being a certain rank (e.g. player, reaper, vandal etc), are they able to change this as the storyline develops?

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And so....here's my template...I'll be playing as the Top Taboo Reaper and a Player. :D

Adagio Template

Name : Nai Shouten

Appearance : Tall, lanky with a lean build. His hair comes in two styles. Normally, his long shoulder length hair just lazes about, partially covering his face and his dark slitted eyes. In battle, his hair is swept back revealing the diagonal scar coming from his left eye and across his nose. On his ears are a pair of earrings of a tribal dragon with obsidian eyes. He usually has on a black sleeveless shirt . He also has on a black and purple jaclet with a tribal motif and design over the sleeves. As for lower wear, he uses a pair of torn jeans with tribal designs at the bottom. Steel-plated boots accompany his outfit effective for one painful kick. Under his clothes are a set of of tribal tattoos coming up to form an animal. What it is, is unknown at this time. To complete his ensemble are a pair of headphones around his neck.

Personality : Shouten has a multiple personality disorder. Most would think of a happy side and a violent side but his personalities are all violent n some way. His most used personality is the silent type. He's the one who holds Shouten's personalities together Without him, Shouten might have erased Shibuya long ago.

Fashion Brand : Gatito

Type : Taboo Reaper

Class : Adagio

Psyche : End Wave - Shouten has the ability to push and pull anything. It is considered as telekinesis or psychoknesis to some but those who were erased by this know it's real power.

Pins :

Taboo Edge - Shockwave Pin - Gatito - Unlike other shockwave pins, He can use this to attack at a distance in a form of a wave.

Poetry in Motion - Dance Pin - Dragon Couture - With the aid of his headphones, he can use this pin to beat his enemies into submission in a tance-like state. In this state, he feels no pain but any damage inflicted to him after being in it is doubled.(State lasts for 3 seconds)

Noise Form : Unseen.

Noise Attacks : Unknown

Reaper Abilites : Imagination Corruption - With his corrupted imaginatiom, he can use almost anything in the area to turn into a weapon. Example...A stray shot from a burst round...HE can change it into a large cannon to shoot back towards his enemy.

--------------------------------

Player

Name : Iwai Myou

Appearance : Long straight red hair usually in the form of a ponytail at the side of her head with her hair covering half of her face. She dresses in a white camisole, over it is a short baby blue jacket with a trio of flowers at the side in the colours of pink, white and purple. Lower wear, she has a purple mini skirt snug around her hips with long knee-lentth black boots. Around her neck is a small pendant which holds many memories for her.

Personality : Happy-go-lucky and cheerful. She's always there to give a smile and is there to give a shoulder to cry on. She can be a bit of klutz most of the time, other than that, she's just your average girl trying to survive the horrors of the chaotic UG.

Fashion Brand : D+B and Natural Puppy

Type : Player

Class : Weapon Psyche

Psyche : Windy Day - Uses an umbrella for this. She can use this for both long range and close range though she prefers long. For close range, when her umbrella smacks against an enemy, it will instantly be blown away by the winds unless it is too heavy. For long range, she can send out a wave of wind which slices anything in it's path.

Pins: Due to her class being a weapon psyche, she can only use pins that require her to use the elements.

Frozen Heart - Frostbite Pin - D+B - Freezes the enemy in ice.

Weather Premonition - Elemental Barrier - Natural Puppy - An elemental barrier which surrounds Muyou. She cant move when using it. Sends out waves of flames, ice and/or electricity when in contact with an enemy for extra damage

Izayoi

galactic cancer
And here we have my template.

Name: Raimyd Nisaga

Appearance: Standing at a fair 5'8'', Raimyd has a thin, lanky body, if not muscular slightly in places. He has long, messy blonde, brown-streaked hair that almost spikes up at the top, but looks flattened. It goes down to the back of his neck, and hangs over his forehead unevenly. Skin more pale than tan, his face is adorned with eyes that look a pale red, almost pink, similar to that of an albino's Other than pale lips too, there isn't anything extraordinary, bar the usual stoic expression, save for a smirk at his own sadistic humor. He wears a long coat, going down to his ankles; it flows near the bottom, but is mostly tight on his torso. Patterned with a gray and tan camouflage design, it hangs open most of the time, revealing the tight black tank top and black jeans underneath. A metal skull shoulder plate rests on his left shoulder, shiny like a mirror.

Personality: Raimyd is mostly reclusive, and seems to enjoy the company of others more for mocking them and using them for his own personal needs. In the case of the latter, he will use anyone he finds necessary to fulfill his goals, though he keeps a sense of respect for his superiors. There is a slight weakness in his sense of trust though, as he expects others to stay under his command rather than changing their minds, meaning he tends to be stuck under one impression of a person. He has a sadistic sense of humor, and finds humor in the faults and mistakes of others, and in his pursuit of using people, will even set them up for disappointment and falters. This makes him a contender for the Players, because he will mock them into their imminent erasure.

Fashion Brand: Gatito

Type: Reaper Officer

Pins:
Blank Mirror, Empty Words - Subconscious - Gatito - Copies the ability of an opposing pin or psyche (depending on the psyche) for one use, when he comes into contact with the attack itself.

Noise Form: Ethos Cantus
Following the trend of Raimyd's mimicking, Ethos Cantus is like a large bird, much like a parrot. His body is primarily the color of yellowish-gold feathers, his arms without them, up to his sharply clawed hands and feet. He has four wings in total, the largest pair right on his back. Each one is about twice his own size, and has long Noise designs on their creases and over the top edges. These large wings are large enough that they can fold around Raimyd to protect him and execute some of his abilities. The other pair are essentially smaller version of the larger, but are located on the back of his waist, which they are usually wrapped around. His head is of normal size, with now dark red eyes and black rings under them. The most notable feature is a large beak made of Noise design that takes up the entire bottom half of his face, and curls around the back of his head. Finally, two long, curvy Noise symbols go from his chest down to his waist, where they connect. While in this form, he is usually levitating, and has access to his usual Reaper abilities. His ability to change his physical form combines with the new, parrot-like ability in this form to mimic voices.

Noise Attacks:
Peck Dive: Raimyd flies straight at a target, piercing them with his oversized beak.
Wing Shield: His large wings fold and shield Raimyd from an oncoming attack. Only part of his head is visible.
Mirror Copy: Raimyd's wings fold over him like using a Wing Shield, but the wings glow and become shiny and reflective like a mirror. Most kinds of attacks are absorbed into his wings, and afterwards Raimyd has a small opportunity to use the attack just thrown at him.
Mirror Blast: All four of Raimyd's wings unfold and stretch out, glowing, generating Noise energy. It is released in a wide, horizontal blast.

Reaper Abilities: Raimyd is able to alter his physical appearance so that he looks like another human. The process is draining, so he is at most going to be able to keep up on form for about one whole day. He can only change what is physical, so his voice and other mental characteristics stay the same. Also, due to his Noise Form being a bird-like creature, Raimyd is prone to being able to have brief moments of levitation. It isn't like flying, but enough to save him if he fell from some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back