• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twelve Shots of Summer- Howler/ Song story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm a "Forever Gamer". I play games everyday, doesn't matter what I'm playing, "I'm gaming whatever". It could be, "Maniac Mansion or Lotus Turbo". I sit down at my tv screen, then "I remember a time I was sitting alone, playing my Amigo at home". So I called my friend to Jaz to come over and play games, and we never "get bored of killing NVA in Dogs of War". Jaz comes to my house and we begin playing "UFO Enemy Unknown". After we played games the whole day, Jaz went home. I went to sleep after she left and woke up the next day. I play video games with her again. "I'm a gamer forever, I'm gaming whatever. Gaming with my friends till I die." If anyone knows this song, you rock! Also, sorry it's a short story. ^_^'

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wouldn't know the song, except it was an interesting of a short story to read about video games and it sounds like a fun time. :3 I wish I had more to say about it. lol. It was good for a short story.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
The song is Nightcore's "Forever Gamer" song. It's really good and I really love it! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back