• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twelve Shots of Summer/Howler love poem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
(Sorry I could not make this in poem form, also never kissed anyone berore ^_^')_____________________________________________________________ I can never forget that man, I never really can. My heart had beated for you, our love was very true. The first time we had kissed, I never really missed. Why did you leave me? Can't you ever see? I loved you with all my heart, I never want to be apart. Love is a song, and it keeps us going strong. Remember when your eyes met mine, I loved you from the start. So remember when we meet again, I loved you with all my heart. (Another short story/poem xD)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This was really good, Howler. I'd say this is more of a poem than a story. Well, it plays out as a story if you envision it. xD It flows really nicely in a poetic way, although some words I'd change if it were me. Regardless, it was great and reaches out to the heart! I'm not sure if I should take it in a bitter sweet way or not because, it seems like the speaker still longs for the man she was in love with.

Chuuya

Awards
Yeah I know, I tried my best. Oh well! xD

Awards
I loved it :3 And having it laid out like it is added to it being like a story. When I first read I it I thought it was kind sad, since the two weren't together anymore. I could feel the turmoil the character was feeling by having all those feelings left behind. But after reading it again I started to sea a silver lining. The character may not be with the person she loved, but she was still able to love so much, and that's a good thing by itself. And if the ending is anything they may meet again someday, and end up together. But if they don't, that's fine too.

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks! I appreciate that you liked it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back