• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twelve, or Twenty, Shots of Summer - Skitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A Demon's Fate

What a fight this is turning out to be! Fighting against your own grandfather, who's a powerful lust demon must be really hard. I like how Angie has Dante covering her back to protect her from any sneak attacks. They make a good fighting duo! And it's really cool to see Angie let loose and grow stronger with her demon blood to take on Asmodeus. I hope they can subdue her after the fight with Asmodeus is over. This was certainly an exciting scene to read about and makes me eager for more! :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wow Skitty! Looks good! I want to read more! :D

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not too sure how these came out, I know the psychological scared me when I was writing because the character used to be such a sweet kid; and then, well... You see the end result of what happened to him. Also it seems as if my hospital story was an unintentional crossover one; in terms it's mixing Jace and Eric's origin story with an roleplay I'm in trying to figure out more about their character. Anyway, I'll see about getting the next entry up a little quicker. ^^;;

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Lose my Soul

Ouch. Jace being hurt by being possessed sounds extremely painful. Especially when it mentions twisting his soul. You'd think they'd work mutually together to get what they both want. Except it doesn't seem to mind assassinating others or taking orders from [I]father. [/I]This can be rather chilling to read in a sense of dread with the way this plays out from start to finish too. And I'm curious who[I] father [/I]is or why it's assassinating twins in particular. And if the monster will ever break free from its own entrapment inside of the necklace. Overall, this was really good.

An Ounce of your Pain

The feelz this one gave me was like a punch to the stomach. Eric torturing himself over shooting his friend would make anyone feel awful. The way he goes about it breaks my heart. Funny enough, I know a little of what that's like to want to make the guilt go away or get it to stop by replacing it with physical pain as a distraction from your mind. Anyways, I'm happy about the ending the most because, it's good Jace pulled through, so these two can continue to do what they do best together. And I really like the way Natasha comforted Eric, because he really needed someone there for him. From start to finish, this was amazing to read.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
This didn't quite turn out the way I thought it would, but I'm still satisfied with it being a first draft. Also, it's a bit of a loose interpretation of trapped. Sorry. Anyway, if you want some music to go with it, here you go: Click!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Okay, I'll try to put something up that's lighter and happier next time I post.

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm liking this one the best. The sync and coordination of Angie and Dante on a really tight spot is something to be astonished about.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
What Happened to the Young Man's Heart?

Wow, what a ending! This felt really intense and dramatic towards the end! I felt like I was holding my breath when the talking down occurred between the two with the gun being targeted one way then another. I kind of feel like they could've been friends had it not been for the tragic circumstances that has fallen upon them both with Father. Although, I think you captured the way someone has lost hope and begun to despair after being broken so many times to the point of wanting to commit harm to oneself or someone else. Either way, it blew my mind, Skitty. Well done! <3

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I don't know if this is still going on because I didn't see anything about it being over; but I just thought you guys would like this little bit. *and I need to write something happy* I'll see about using another one of the entries to fully explain what happened with Tyler and Jack.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You Should Be Here

I'm glad this turned out to have a bit of a happy ending because, it felt like a blow to the heart when Jack was in anguish over Tyler's death. I'm happy he's pushing forward with his future instead of letting the death of his best friend/brother keep him from doing so. I imagine Tyler wouldn't have it any other way either, cause he'd want Jack to be happy too. Although, it felt like a stab to the heart, when he said he's done fighting. It makes me want to cry, cause I get emotionally attached to these characters so quickly. Seriously, it's amazing to be able to feel what a character feels on the spot like this. Overall, I loved it, Skitty.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Yes he would have wanted that way, and it also felt like a stab in the heart for me.

Now, on a slightly less painful note; here's my dearly beloved story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Face This World Alone

This was really exciting. I like how they're both performers in this story, cause it took this story to great heights almost literally. I'm happy the fiery woman he loved held onto him to anchor him instead of letting him give in to his despair against the parasite inside of him. I wanted to cheer, cause it was nice to see the knight win this time. It seems like he's had to go through a lot, especially when it sounds like something may of happened to his sister. In the meantime, I really liked this piece and thought it was a bit romantic. I can't find the correct words per se, but it did move me with how well you showed their feelings for one another. :)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I agree with you Cinder, I love their relationship. I really want to explore some more with those two. Okay back to what's been my usual for this contest, which I apologize for. I decided that a corvette works better for Jack then a mustang. Also if you want some music to go with it, here you go: Saving Amy by Brantley Gilbert

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If I had more time I'd edit this, but unfortunately I don't so I'm just going to post this with all of it's imperfections. I might repost this later after it's been polished up though. Same thing with these two entries, but unfortunately I don't have the time.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For those of you interested, I got some inspiration for this piece from the story A Father's Promise by junko. The story isn't mine in even the slightest, but I just thought I'd share with you the inspiration for some parts in this piece (mainly Byakuya and the bedtime story thing).

Another Bleach one, this time it's my retelling entry. It's supposed to be from Senbonzakura's POV during the Thousand Year Blood War arc when As Nodt steals Byakuya's bankai.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd Do Anything

No wonder this sounds so familiar! I didn't realize it till Jack helped Tyler into the car and got the radio going. Damn, that's rough knowing what he went through before his final moments. I'm glad he got Snow and Jack to promise before he gave in to eternal slumber. Admittedly, this is incredibly sad to see how things turned out though.

You Were Just Here - Byakuya

Kaien, you poor kid. What a tragedy to go through. I'm still a tiny bit a fan of Bleach, so it was nice seeing Byakuya happy for a little while before his untimely passing. Hisana was a nice addition, since she appeared to be the strong, loving mother for Kaien. I really felt moved between the two of them. It'a still a shame his mom went into a coma though. I almost thought maybe Kaien would inherit the zanpakuto's power though. And waking up like that to Byakuya was equally shocking and confusing for me as it was for Kaien. Makes me wonder how that's possible. Which is exciting!

A Day Off

So Kaien somehow made it into another reality? Hard to wrap my head around it, but it makes sense. I'm glad Byakuya took the day off quite literally to save his life this time around. Looks like he knows who Kaien is. Which is good, cause it'd be too sad to see Kaien continue to suffer in the other reality. I really enjoyed reading this one. Including the bit with Rukia and Byakuya. One of my favorite parts. <3

Can't Get Over It

Senbonzakura point of view was a really nice change of pace. It's nice to know what it's like in his world before going all out in bankai. I could almost imagine this being in the anime or manga for real. I like his humor and concern for Byakuya; like their partners instead of master and slave as Muramasa likes to put it. Well done, Skitty. C:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I'd Do Anything

I'm glad you enjoyed it, but yeah it did hurt. I just had to try not to think about what I was writing so I could get through it without crying my eyes out.

You Were Just Here - Byakuya

I felt horrible writing that and putting Kaien through all of it. Although yeah, I think my favorite scene to write for that story was the one between Byakuya and Rukia. I just wish they had more with Hisana in the main series, but unfortunately that's not the case. No he doesn't inherit Senbonzakura, unfortunately (depending on your point of view). Instead he gets his own zanpakuto based on his own unique abilities.

A Day Off

Kaien's a reality wrapper, so because of that he was able to jump from his original reality (the one in You Were Just Here) into the one where Byakuya and Rukia were still alive; even though he still doesn't have his mother. For the most part, Kaien's reality bending abilities are just kept to him being able to see possible outcomes in his head. Yeah, by this story Byakuya's learned who Kaien is and he's just happy to know Kaien's safe and he's got a second chance at something he desperately wanted to have but he couldn't have originally based on circumstances.

Can't Get Over It

Honestly, out of these entries I think this one was my favorite on writing (followed by A Day Off). I do like the relationship between them as well, and it also seems like it'd work. Who knows, I might do a follow up piece for it in the Halloween contest. Or maybe just doing a couple more one-shots involving Senbonzakura and Byakuya along with their dynamic with Kaien. Would you enjoy that type of thing or would you prefer not KK?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Skitty Cat said:
Honestly, out of these entries I think this one was my favorite on writing (followed by A Day Off). I do like the relationship between them as well, and it also seems like it'd work. Who knows, I might do a follow up piece for it in the Halloween contest. Or maybe just doing a couple more one-shots involving Senbonzakura and Byakuya along with their dynamic with Kaien. Would you enjoy that type of thing or would you prefer not KK?

YES! I'd enjoy this type of thing! Of course I would! :D <3 I love your version of Bleach! So by all means, please write more about Kaien, Senbonzakura and Byakuya! <3 It'd be awesome to have a piece of it for the Halloween contest!

Also, I do like Bleach written by fans! I just dislike the actual manga of it after seeing what became of it from so many years of it running. xD I hope that clears things up a bit! And I love your input on the stories you recently wrote. :D <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back