• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tv or movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

do you think it would be a good idea if they made a kingdom hearts tv series or movie cause my friend thinks it's a good idea but i keep telling him that it's a bad idea because hollywood keeps make stupid movie based on hot saleing games you know like the two resident evil movies

what do you guys think is it a good idea or a bad one:confused:

alchemist

sorry i forgot to put in if they make a movie like the Advent Children movie that is coming out soon it most likely that it will be very good

p.s. dos anyone know when it's coming out and is it coming out on dvd or is it coming out for psp only

*2*Tosty

i don't think nomura would ever think of makinf a tv series. tough a movie would be awesome, then again kingdom hearts isn't a popular as Final fantasy especialy the all time favorite ff7.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If a they made a movie based off of just the first game then a lot of stuff will be cut and wont make it to the movie. If they did the whole game as a movie it might end up like the matrix movies.....

A TV Series would be better because the whole game could be covered and not have stuff cut out. Each world would have an epi and everything would be covered.

Plus I personally want an TV series <.<

A

Audo

I agree with KL, but If they actualy did make a tv show i probably wouldnt get it on tv where i live : ( A movie would be cool but it better not be a psp exclusive (Stupid PSP)

*2*Tosty

I don't agree with you KL. First of all if they were to make a movie it wouldn't be about one of the games. It would probably be something that was never seen in the games or something that happens later ( like ff andvent children ). Secondly, just redoing the story on tv just sounds pointless. A movie would be much better, with better quality probably because of a bigger budget than on tv.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
A movie. I believe if they tried to make it a tv show, then disney would take over and make it animated, I really don't like the thought of seeing Sora as a cartoon. Besides, KH cut scenes are enjoyable and seeing a whole movie of them non stop would be great.

heartslayer101

alchemist said:
sorry i forgot to put in if they make a movie like the Advent Children movie that is coming out soon it most likely that it will be very good

p.s. dos anyone know when it's coming out and is it coming out on dvd or is it coming out for psp only

Well it says in Electronic gaming monthly that advent children will be for DVD and PSP so............. Iwant to see that movie sooooooo bad

iwannabesora

I think they should make it a movie because if it was atv seires i might miss alot of episodes!
eek.gif

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i think a t.v. show would be better. it could a cross between: avatar: the last airbender and Full Metal Alchemist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back