• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tumblr Fun~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
*just wanted a place to spam tumblr posts he finds =w=*

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o10_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o8_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o1_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o2_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o3_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o5_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o6_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o7_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o4_540.gif

tumblr_nx17mcQi6o1qc8jh0o9_540.gif

Zul

Awards
Brown eyes make Riku and Roxas look vicious.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
This post about the brown eyes reminds me of the discussion Anagram and I had about the lack of diversity in eye color of KH original characters and the possible way of making Ven and Roxas clearly distinct from each other in a more obvious way by giving them different eye colors.
I remember there being first the notion about giving Ven green eyes, fitting with his wind theme, and there I found a picture online that shows off exactly that:
tumblr_nuxjhxPycj1s413n3o1_r1_400.gif

Say guys and gals, would this make the blondie-twins distinct enough?

I remember we also had the idea to grant Roxas purple eyes to differentiate him from both Sora and Ven, but of that I didn't find an image edit...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Riku's evil beard/mustache combo looks surprisingly good on him.

This post about the brown eyes reminds me of the discussion Anagram and I had about the lack of diversity in eye color of KH original characters and the possible way of making Ven and Roxas clearly distinct from each other in a more obvious way by giving them different eye colors.
I remember there being first the notion about giving Ven green eyes, fitting with his wind theme, and there I found a picture online that shows off exactly that:
I kinda sometimes wish Nomura gave TVA eye color based on their element instead of blue all around. But that would've messed with the blue=good, yellow=evil, green=neutral(?) thing that he has going.

Anagram

Banned

Say guys and gals, would this make the blondie-twins distinct enough?

I remember we also had the idea to grant Roxas purple eyes to differentiate him from both Sora and Ven, but of that I didn't find an image edit...
Okay this gif is beautiful. ;A;

Riku's evil beard/mustache combo looks surprisingly good on him.

I kinda sometimes wish Nomura gave TVA eye color based on their element instead of blue all around. But that would've messed with the blue=good, yellow=evil, green=neutral(?) thing that he has going.
That'd be cool too. Maybe make Terra brown then yellow later?

They look really good on Sora, though.

Brown eyes are the best yo~

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
And your demand is... denied! Gotta stay all mysterious and stuff. :D
I'm definitely gonna take what little wearable KH merch I've got on the trip, though.

Anagram

Banned
Dang it woman show it to me in pms! I GOTTA SEE THE MICKEY HAT OSPREY!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Whoa. I don't think that even Nomura had that many belts in one design. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back