• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tumblr Community Project!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
~♥~

500 Followers/Kingdom Hearts Appreciation Project

If you follow KHI's Tumblr page you should know that we're nearing 500 followers! Guys, FIVE HUNDRED followers. As such I wanted to make a special celebratory post as I mentioned on Tumblr. Here's where you, the community, can take part in this milestone! All you have to do is send in a brief video/voice recording that tells us why you love Kingdom Hearts. You can either talk about your favorite character, a favorite memory, your favorite game. Basically anything that you feel would contribute to this project as a whole. Just have fun with it! This is meant to highlight our community and KH's fandom as a whole!

The Guidelines:

• The voice recording/video must be, at max, a minute.
  • Nothing too inappropriate here. Stay classy KHI...
  • It has to be Kingdom Hearts related.
  • Don't insult anyone in particular.
  • You CAN be funny. Again, this is meant to be a fun project.
  • Again, I emphasize, have fun!

Once you've completed your part just send it in to me, Passion, through PM and I will gladly let you know if I've received/accepted your submission! The deadline is December 17th! If you follow KHI on Tumblr: thank you so very much! We appreciate it! If not, then go on and follow us at khinsider

Stay asterous KHI and I hope to receive your submissions soon!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I find this thread to be beyond whelming

and ima make something tomorrow (haven't decided on video or voice yet) anybody who doesn't needs to get traught

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
You are the Zatanna to my Robin Ethy ♥ But yes, everyone must do this :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd make a video but no webcam so all I could do would be a voice recording but this sounds fun.

Is there a max length?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Its in the guidelines, it should be (at most) a minute.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'll see if I can whip something up. It'll most likely be a voice recording since I'm not too keen on my revealing my identity.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^ The Batman?!
Wait that's taken.

I hope to submit an awesome video for this. You will all have the bonus of seeing my face as well, you lucky dogs.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Decided to get it out of the way since it's short.

For those of you who are only doing voice recordings, you can use Window's Sound Recorder. If you have iTunes, you can drag the .wmv file into iTunes, and it will convert it to .mp3. I assume Passion will need it in .mp3 since that's what Tumblr accepts.

Oh and I introduced myself for the hell of it. For those of you who know me, you'll now know how I sound like :p.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you don't have Windows and use a Mac, you can use QuickTime Player to record. Just open the application > File > New Audio Recording. /assuming there is one mac-illiterate person out there

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
*squeals* I didn't know there was going to be a giveaway! (literally just read the post in my dash) Will they be actual prizes, or just some sort of digital prize like a sig/avatar?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
They'll be actual physical prizes. More information will be dealt out later

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've never been much into community projects, but this one definitely has me interested. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope I can get my video camera working in time for this.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
more people should be doing this. just saying. IM MAKING IT A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS >:D muahaha

Back