• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tsubasa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Boy loves girl. Girl loves boy. Girl is a princess. Girl loses heart. Boy must travel to other worlds to save her. Boy travels with two other people, who become his friends. One is a mage.

Am I talking about Kingdom Hearts?

No.

I'm talking about Syaoran and Sakura from CLAMP'S Tsubasa. Syaoran. Without to 'ya' and 'n' it's SORA. They even look alike

Sakura_Syaoran.jpg
Whatsthatinthedistance.jpg

V

V.A.T.13

Sora and Li have the same voice actors.
But anyway, the same could be said with almost any shitty romance.

here:
Sora = Peter Parker
Kairi = Mary Jane
Riku = Harry

X/1999
Sora = Kamui
Riku = Fuma
Kairi = Kotori

Cliche'd shit done over and over again.

Also, they SO do not look alike. Just because they both have brown hair.
CLAMP just did the different worlds idea better than Square is all.

Sora and Li have the same voice actors.
But anyway, the same could be said with almost any shitty romance.

Haley Joel Osment does both voices?? now i really wanna check this out XD

Also, they SO do not look alike. Just because they both have brown hair.
CLAMP just did the different worlds idea better than Square is all.

yeah they dont look alike at all.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Every plot in existence has been done before.

It's just a matter of how well you redo it.

In this case, they're both done well.

In something like Eragon's, not so much.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
The only likeness I see AT ALL is the hair is similar... a teeny little bit similar...
and if you ask me, the chick looks more like that Sakura girl from that show with the little yellow flying teddy bear and those magical cards :) edit: wait, they're both called Sakura ??

OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH KAIRI'S HAND IN THAT PICTURE ??
SHE HAS NO THUMB, AND HAS FFIIVVEE FINGERS !!

Last edited:

First of nice find, secondly, I highly doubt Square-Enix copied it. This whole love story within Kingdom Hearts is a common role for majority of these kinda games/Anime, so yeah don't get all hyped about it.

Akans

「moriya」
First of nice find, secondly, I highly doubt Square-Enix copied it. This whole love story within Kingdom Hearts is a common role for majority of these kinda games/Anime, so yeah don't get all hyped about it.

As loath as I am to say it... I agree. If you simplify the story to the bare basics, sooo many stories are similar. Example: Prophecy is made. Chosen one is born. Chosen goes through difficulties. Chosen succeeds. You can make a few billion different story lines with those four sentences.
And if SE has copied it, then I guess we would all love Tsubasa then XD. I have to go and check it out.

Akans said:
And if SE has copied it, then I guess we would all love Tsubasa then XD. I have to go and check it out.

Exactly.

Also why don't you all try replacing the word copied with inspired, it sounds so much more nicer. <3

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

......allot of stories have a similar basis as said above. If anything Tsubasa and many other stories are inspired by old literature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back