• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tsubasa Fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hey, I was just wondering: Which do you guys like better? The Tsubasa Manga, or the brand-new Tsubasa anime? I prefer the anime. But, the manga is great too :thumbsup:

Murasame

Two Seasons of the anime are out already, I watched the first season quite awhile ago and decided to switch to the manga afterwards, I read scanlations for it now. Personally I'm starting to prefer the manga over the anime.
Oh, and there's already a Tsubasa thread. Remember to use search next time.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
i prefer the manga better XDXD

the anime dosent capture 100% of Tsubasa's essence. I mean sometimes mokona shrinks to the size of a widdle porkbun when in the manga he's a little bigger. and the english voiceovers of the ones in animax are weird.. (f u have animax.. u know what i mean... they made fai's voice uberly weird)

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
understandable =3

the expression of the character's faces in the anime looks a bit dull.... though was better in the manga. dissapointing though that the anime might bore you because of the style it was made...

the manga really hooks people cuz of how its drawn.. yeah it happened w/ me XDXD though i dont have a copy TT

XxAstroxX

I usually prefer the manga over the anime, because the art is usually better in the manga in my opinion. Although I can't say that about Tsubasa because I haven't seen the anime yet, but the manga is pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back