• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TSK = Gone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

ok so now that kh2 is out, the forums are really slow. I probably won't visit the forums nearly as much as now. I have to catch up on school work and my summer's gonna be busy, so i might online once a day, or even less. I will hang out in the graphics section a lot more than the kh2 section now, considering i'm an artiste xD

anywho, I'd just like to say the forums were fun while they were busy. I'm still gonna visit a lot, just not gonna post like 300 posts a day and be on all day. Maybe get on once a day or every other day. I'll probably get on more during the summer, but for now, i'm on a tiny break from the forums. Don't worry i'll be back.

Remember, there's probably gonna be another kh project...and i WILL be here for that news. ;)

:D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
U posted 300 posts in a day ???

Either way your main departure doesn't bother me, i still subscribe to your Youtube account and that's me sorted...lol

E

Eclipse

300 posts? what? LOL no it was an exaggeration. But i got 1000 posts in about 2 weeks once. :p

E

Eclipse

^ hah. no i'm not leaving khexclusive. no one goes there anyway T___T

but i'll be coming back. i just wont be yelling at n00bs in the kh2 section all the time or posting hundreds of posts a day :p

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back