• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

TSK = Gone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E

Eclipse

ok so now that kh2 is out, the forums are really slow. I probably won't visit the forums nearly as much as now. I have to catch up on school work and my summer's gonna be busy, so i might online once a day, or even less. I will hang out in the graphics section a lot more than the kh2 section now, considering i'm an artiste xD

anywho, I'd just like to say the forums were fun while they were busy. I'm still gonna visit a lot, just not gonna post like 300 posts a day and be on all day. Maybe get on once a day or every other day. I'll probably get on more during the summer, but for now, i'm on a tiny break from the forums. Don't worry i'll be back.

Remember, there's probably gonna be another kh project...and i WILL be here for that news. ;)

:D

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Awards
U posted 300 posts in a day ???

Either way your main departure doesn't bother me, i still subscribe to your Youtube account and that's me sorted...lol

E

Eclipse

300 posts? what? LOL no it was an exaggeration. But i got 1000 posts in about 2 weeks once. :p

E

Eclipse

^ hah. no i'm not leaving khexclusive. no one goes there anyway T___T

but i'll be coming back. i just wont be yelling at n00bs in the kh2 section all the time or posting hundreds of posts a day :p

:D