• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trying to get the BBS FM Secret Ending on Standard Mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

I've been trying to get the secret ending to BBS FM for some time now and I've found out that I have to finish the characters reports and the Trinity Archives in order to do so. My question is that does that include facing the secret bosses.beating the Unversed missions and obtaining special items like the Ultima key too?

Kaijuguy19

The requirements for FM are different than the original game, despite frequent misinformation. You didn't specify your difficulty so here's a link to Kazr's list from the Japanese wiki. The thing you're probably missing is the Keyslinger trophy:

http://forums.khinsider.com/birth-sleep/203812-i-unlocked-secret-episode-without-100-ing-anything.html#post6254026

Oh ok. I'm playing on Standard mode on the Final Mix and I've been trying to get the Keyslinger trophy for some time now by trying to take out the required Unversed I need to defeat. Glad that I don't have to do the requirements that the original BBS game wanted.

Kaijuguy19

I've finally got the Keyslinger trophy but for some reason the secret ending isn't showing up. Is there something I'm missing? I've completed the entire story and completed the sticker album and got the Keyslinger trophy like the Standard version told me to get.

Unless if I didn't really complete every character's story and if that's the case then what is it I still need to do? Do I have to take out the optional bosses too? Are they part of the story reports for each character?

Last edited:

hlc1988

Awards
I've finally got the Keyslinger trophy but for some reason the secret ending isn't showing up. Is there something I'm missing? I've completed the entire story and completed the sticker album and got the Keyslinger trophy like the Standard version told me to get.

Unless if I didn't really complete every character's story and if that's the case then what is it I still need to do? Do I have to take out the optional bosses too? Are they part of the story reports for each character?

No. I'm playing on Standard and unlocked the secret episode a while back. I don't know what triggered it but clearly I did something that I still had to do which unlocked it. Wish I could tell you what it was but I think it may have been getting the Keyslinger trophey? I did find the secret Ending unlocked when I went to save and it created the file I needed.

Kaijuguy19

No. I'm playing on Standard and unlocked the secret episode a while back. I don't know what triggered it but clearly I did something that I still had to do which unlocked it. Wish I could tell you what it was but I think it may have been getting the Keyslinger trophey? I did find the secret Ending unlocked when I went to save and it created the file I needed.

Well that's the thing. After I saved my progress in the Mirage Arean while playing as Aqua I went to check on the Trinity Archives and see if I got the Keyslinger trophy which I did manage to get last night but when I went to go and check to see if the secret ending was there,it wasn't there. I did complete the sticker album for each character that I know of too, so was there anything in each of the characters' story mode that I've missed or is it a case of just turning off the game for a while then once you go back on it's there?

Kaijuguy19

Well I've finally unlocked the secret episode and finished it. Turns out I actually forgot to finish Ventus's sticker album by posting the stickers in the right positions....Silly of me to actually forget to do that hee hee..:rolleyes:

hlc1988

Awards
Well I've finally unlocked the secret episode and finished it. Turns out I actually forgot to finish Ventus's sticker album by posting the stickers in the right positions....Silly of me to actually forget to do that hee hee..:rolleyes:

We've all done the same thing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back