• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Truth of a Nothing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khfreak17

In my own little world, hiding from the monster ca
Website
waytotwilight.deviantart.com
This is the other sequel for Final Destiny. But this one is about Xillian. it's happening the same time as Destiny Changed, so, yeah. Comments and feedback are appreciated! Enjoy!

Chapter I

“I said go away!” Xillian shouted. Ever since the Switch, Rixa had been stuck in her head. And now she wouldn’t get out.

‘Then let me go!’ Rixa shouted back. She was pissed. Sometimes, she took over Xillian’s body, making her do whatever she wanted. But, thankfully, this wasn’t one of those times. This was just any old argument between the two.

“Xi, calm down,” Axel said, getting up off the couch and making his way over to Xillian, putting his hands on her shoulders. “Breathe,” he commanded. She took in two, deep breaths, immediately feeling better. “She can’t do much shut up in there.” He tucked some of her silvery hair behind her ear.

“You don’t know what Rixa can do,” Xillian said quietly.

‘Of course he doesn’t know what I can do,’ Rixa retorted.

‘At least he doesn’t have to share a mind,’ Xillian thought. She could picture Rixa sticking her tongue out at her.

‘It’s not my fault I’m stuck here. If I had a choice, I wouldn’t be anywhere near you.’

“Just shut up,” she mumbled. Axel pulled her close and she leaned her head up against his shoulder. “This isn’t fair. I want her gone. I want to have my mind to myself.”

“She’s part of you know. Probably the only thing you could do is either get used to it or die. And I hope you choose the first option.” Xillian giggled.

‘You guys do realize that I’m still here, right?’ Rixa said.

‘Oh can it. Nobody cares.’

She made a noise that sounded like an offended gasp. ‘Have you forgotten that I’m the reason you’re here right now?’

“Just shut the hell up!” she shouted. Axel sighed and closed his eyes.

“Can you please stop fighting with her?” he asked.

“It’s hard not to,” Xillian said. “A lot of the time, her emotions are stronger than mine. So she kinds involuntarily takes over me.”

‘Who said it was involuntary?’ Rixa scoffed. Xillian ignored her.

“There’s not a whole lot I can do about it,” she continued.

“Well, you need to at least try to control it,” Axel said.

Xillian shook her head. “It’s not that easy.”

‘We should show him how difficult it is to restrain me,’ Rixa thought.

‘No! I’m not doing that to him!’

But Rixa didn’t listen. She instead began throwing herself at the wall that kept her away from Xillian’s mind, over and over again.

‘Let me the hell out!’ she screamed, running against the barrier again.

“Stop!” Xillian shouted, both out loud and mentally. She clutched her head and squeezed her eyes shut as they started changing color, the effect of Rixa getting out of her mental prison.

“Xi?” Axel said, reaching for her. But it wasn’t Xillian anymore. It was Rixa.

“Get away from me!” she shrieked, running out of the room and into a Dark Portal, emerging on a cliff in Hollow Bastion. On the edge of it, was a keyblade and a sword stuck in the ground. The key chains on it were swaying gently in the wind.

‘Give me my body back!’ Xillian commanded.

Rixa ignored her and reached out to grasp the purple orb at the end of the keyblade. She heard footsteps behind her and she turned around, eyes going wide.

“Riku!” she cried, running at him and giving him a big hug. She felt the man stiffen underneath her arms.

“Rixa?” Riku gasped.

Rixa looked up into his ice blue eyes. “I’ve missed you so much. I hate being stuck in here with Xillian.”

“Xillian?”

The moment Riku said Xillian’s name, Rixa screamed and clutched her head, backing up from him. The girl inside her was fighting back, and was not taking no for an answer.

“Rixa? You okay?” Riku asked, reaching out to her. Her head shot up and he was looking into sea green eyes. Then Xillian turned and ran through a Dark Portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back