• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Truth Behind the Cloaks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Proof in RE: CoM states that the Organization's cloaks were specially made, (probably by Vexen) to be immune to the darkness so that they can't get hurt when travelling by the corridors of darkness. Also, it is a good disguise to hide on someone, (I'm thinking of designing one myself) So now I know why Riku had it on in the form of Ansem because he always travels by darkness.

King Mickey, I think at the beginning of the game and before you meet him in HB agan (1000 battle) he uses darkness to traveel to where you are and save you... as for later in the game, all the battles that he comes in to save you are always outside. Meaning he probably is secretly following you and jumps in whenever you die...

Macabre

Gold Member
you can call him a guardian,because he is doing the same to sora,as to ven.

TrueRoxas527

yeah, Mickey, being a Keywielder, already knows the dangers whereas Sora and Ven don't so he follows them to ensure their safety except at the earlier moments of the game, where he is searching for something else... maybe that is Ven!!!

Macabre

Gold Member
searching for ven?hmmm,could be,or his soul,or maybe ven's soul,inside sora,so he protects him 'cause of that?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Proof in RE: CoM states that the Organization's cloaks were specially made, (probably by Vexen) to be immune to the darkness so that they can't get hurt when travelling by the corridors of darkness. Also, it is a good disguise to hide on someone, (I'm thinking of designing one myself) So now I know why Riku had it on in the form of Ansem because he always travels by darkness.

King Mickey, I think at the beginning of the game and before you meet him in HB agan (1000 battle) he uses darkness to traveel to where you are and save you... as for later in the game, all the battles that he comes in to save you are always outside. Meaning he probably is secretly following you and jumps in whenever you die...

Umm, how about you show us the actual proof. Not all of us are so obsessed about a game that we have to import a Japan only remake just because theres two more bosses than in the original an extra drive form, and like 20 minutes of new scenes-1/2+ of which are just Xemnas walking arounf in circles on his way into the room of sleep, and a bonus PS2 remake of the previously GBA exclusive game in the series.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Known. What is the point of saying this?

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Umm, how about you show us the actual proof. Not all of us are so obsessed about a game that we have to import a Japan only remake just because theres two more bosses than in the original an extra drive form, and like 20 minutes of new scenes-1/2+ of which are just Xemnas walking arounf in circles on his way into the room of sleep, and a bonus PS2 remake of the previously GBA exclusive game in the series.
Actually, lots of people here have imported KH2:FM+, so... Yeah, you're wrong.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards

yea really your wrong and for someone fairly new you like to "liberate" threads like nothing...maybe you should either read replies after yours before you go crazy or just don't act like you know everything

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!

actually, i'm planning of importing it. i just need to find a good (almost) risc-free swap magic. you are busy with itfor at least a week for both games (if you play day and night).

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Ven has nothing to do with the events of KH2. It was stated in game that the King was gathering information about Organization XIII in preperation to confront them.

And you can't call the Mickey summons canonical in any way. That was just something extra they threw in. As far as the story is concerned, the only times Sora and Co met with King Mickey was at the beginning of the story, at Hollow Bastion during the Heartless attack, and in the Castle That Never Was.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Proof in RE: CoM states that the Organization's cloaks were specially made, (probably by Vexen) to be immune to the darkness so that they can't get hurt when travelling by the corridors of darkness.

Link?

Meaning he probably is secretly following you and jumps in whenever you die...

Mickey seems like he has other things to do besides follow you.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

Sounds like someone's pissed cause they can't import the game xD​

Stars

リク

RE:CoM? I don't recall something like that, probably because i dunno japanese.
Well, nevermind.

Xahaka

From: GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) Translation Guide by starrk

Riku: What's this?

DiZ: The Organization will be chasing you. Like wolves, they sniff out the
existence of their prey, and use that to hunt them down. But if you wrap
yourself in nothingness, you should be able to fool their noses and
their eyes. Ears, however, are a different matter. They also protect
themselves with these cloaks... so as not to be swallowed by the darkness.
Do you understand me? Not even the Organization can control the darkness.

Near987

well riku probly wore it for the same reason Mickey did.. to stay undercover while invistgating Org. XIII
* although who wouldnt notice the big ears?*
i dotn think it has anythin to do with the darkness harming them and if u look closely the boots were the same as the boots they wore as Ansems aprentices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back