• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trust Me I'm a Liar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Hey everyone, I know most of you probably don't know me because this is my first post in a loooong time, but I figured I'd start getting on KHI a little bit more often. And what better way to do that than to post about a group that I'm in, called Trust Me I'm a Liar?

5665268422_0f2195f7cd.jpg

We're a (currently) 4-piece Pop-Punk band from Port St. Lucie, FL. I guess you could say our style is close to that of Fall Out Boy or All-Time Low. The person on the far right is no longer with us, and we have recently gotten a new bassist, so we are still missing a lead guitarist :/ Whatever the case, you can go on our Facebook and listen to some of our music here:

http://www.facebook.com/trusttrustliarliar
(On the right, there's a tab that says "BandPage". Just click it to listen.)

We're going back to the studio in September to finish our first EP album. Currently, we are in the middle of a contest, and if we win we get a free music video done for one of our songs! The details are going to be on our wall. Honestly, we really need all the help we can get, which is half of the reason that I'm posting this. The other half is for exposure, or rather, the simple fact that I know that our name is getting out there. If you could take the time to go and "Like" the page, it would really be appreciated.

Tell me what you think of the music, and any and all feedback is welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back