• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Deimos

Awards
Sorry for inactivity, rl’s been a little hard recently. I’ll try to get a post up soon if you guys still want me.

Happens to be sure, i wouldn't sweat it. These roleplays seem to be of the camp of not letting someone not being as active as they can be, slow them down. I certainly didn't stall out on posts, even when I needed others to be a bit more urgent. Whenever you get around to it I'd imagine, just remember what I said before about not sacrificing quality in favor of feeling like you need to rush.

I am preparing a proper post reply for piercing light as well as Dari. Theres a lot to take in if what I read remains unchanged ;)

Deimos

Awards
sorry for the double post, but you guys put me in a really tight spot...

you seem to have a good read on what I would do, and you'd be correct purg...I hope you're prepared for the can of worms you just opened. I don't appreciate you using Try as a shield or pulling her into your mess, but so be it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
We're trying to keep everyone's edges sharp, this is going to be a rough close out. With only four people that are technically still active, the numbers are getting chopped down.

Deimos

Awards
These have been some of the most satisfying string of posts i've read in months. Thanks everyone thats still here, still posting, or still reading :)

purgatory

Awards
Hey gang, just an update from the outside. I know we haven't used this thread very much in the past few years, but I wanted to say thanks to everyone that still here! You guys are the best! <333 :3

Dari's encouraging everyone to make use of the Memories are NOT Resolute fan fiction thread to post personal memories as reference material that would fill in any gaps of character development and backstory. This is really helpful to gauge where everyone's backgrounds were coming from in better detail than small allusions/flashbacks we've all written once or twice in the main thread.

I'm pretty sure we're waiting for Piercing and Lumine to post currently, so standby for now. Lastly, Dari did go and edit his last post incase none of you saw it, there's a Zero post underneath it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Correct. The fanfiction Memories are[NOT] Resolute is more or less a diary format type of fanfic meant to log that period of time where theres a 3 year gap in each characters memories preceding the roleplay. I've admittedly not touched it tremendously as this roleplay and IRL (mostly IRL) picked up speed.

Feel free to use it as a resource to document your character's history both prior to this rp or even fill in some predated information on your characters.

Deimos

Awards
Since she said that, I've got a pretty important SBB/Shiki memory that talks more about his reputation gained prior to becoming a resolute. I put some thought into it after one of our chats a few years ago when you said "1" had a bad reputation with some of the remaining folks and, theres a well mapped out reason for that ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Hey gang, things have been on a pause for a bit and i've been spending more time writing more on the memory end of the RP as of late. We're anticipating posts from Piercing and Lumine at some point, as mentioned before, feel free to contribute to the memory thread as some of you already have. <3

Deimos

Awards
Seriously, is no one going to comment on how excellent Piercing Light's post was? ;)

Reserved to wait for Lumine, so if I haven't spoken as much don't think i've been neglecting the thread ^^;

purgatory

Awards
Hmm now's as good a time as ever to explain the levels of this roleplay's progression.

Phase 1 - Amnesiac Heroes

All participants started with little to no memory of the past 3 years of their lives. They were given one memory from the master, a role assignment, a warning, and a person to find to whom they did not remember. Then they were released into the roleplay setting. This was the prologue/introductory phase of the roleplay.

Phase 2 - Escalation

Once we started to flip lingering remnants to harrowed ends, and harrowed ends to lingering remnants, the stress of the roles becomes more and more apparent. At this stage we've lost some of the original 11 PCs to deaths on Harrowed Ends. PCs that had information gathering roles were actively collecting clues, data, intel, etc while those with non-related roles found their partner and all regained a key memory related to their meeting.

Phase 3 - Reality/Transparency

The traitor had been revealed, they'd be coerced by rage at what their true roles were this entire time. Opening the box, or defeating the other resolutes was the only option presented to the traitor. The memories of the remaining resolutes, offered with an explanation of previous actions that lead up to the end of days.

Phase 4 - Traitor vs. Resolute vs Darkness [Currently]

At present. The traitor has rejected the idea of of leaving the box closed as well as means of cooperation outside of opening it. It isn't their true goal to actually blitz the 10 other resolute, most of which are only resolute in name alone. Their current actions are largely being influenced by the power known as Anima, belonging to a Lost Master known as Lady Finis. Finis' animosity towards the Master of Master's has actively manifested in the traitor, and their judgement upon whom the master chose is fast approaching. Expect a full-scale boss fight soon.

Final Phase - Endgame - [The End of Time]

TBD

Deimos

Awards
Hmm...

If purg's post is any indication...has @Lumine resigned? :(
I'd decided to wait for her this entire time and I didn't realize it had been as long as it has.

purg's post was great, i'll follow up soon ;)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Hmm...

If purg's post is any indication...has @Lumine resigned? :(
I'd decided to wait for her this entire time and I didn't realize it had been as long as it has.

purg's post was great, i'll follow up soon ;)

I haven't entirely resigned, but I've had a really, really tough time squeezing enough time or energy to post due to RL Stuff. More than likely, I won't be able to post in the near future as much as I'd like to otherwise. That doesn't mean I won't try to. If I'm able to post and got the chance to, I'll let Dar and Purg know before hand, but I don't want to hold up the RP longer than this.

Sorry.

Deimos

Awards
I haven't entirely resigned, but I've had a really, really tough time squeezing enough time or energy to post due to RL Stuff. More than likely, I won't be able to post in the near future as much as I'd like to otherwise. That doesn't mean I won't try to. If I'm able to post and got the chance to, I'll let Dar and Purg know before hand, but I don't want to hold up the RP longer than this.

Sorry.
Hey no worries, i think we started this like 3 years ago, i'm just happy its still going at all :)
If the last year+ has taught us anything it's that things can get flipped on their heads and be a complete mess and we kinda just gotta deal with the hand we're dealt.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Wow, what a really phenomenal and yet wholesome post Deimos. You always have the OST's on a shelf somewhere?

I suppose now's as good a time as any to end the chapter. I really feel like we could use a bit of a wind down part of the RP tension wise. Now that everyone is officially reunited, it's safe to say welcome back team, it's been way longer than three years almost.

Deimos

Awards
Looking forward to how things will move now that we managed to make stuff work out, sorta :)

Back