• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I know there’s been no excuse for not saying something sooner but I’m truly sorry. I’ve been having a massive issue with my anxiety being out of control so I haven’t felt like writing anything even though I’ve been reading the rp. I’d like to stay in the rp if you people would be willing because I have been having fun. I’ll try to get a post up in the next couple of days, I just want to do a quick refresher on the things involving Jay so I know what to do next for them.

purgatory

Awards
Glad to see you aren't down for the count just yet. I was initially against the idea of having to execute inactive, but as Dari explained, it's to keep things rolling and gives us less people to move around that are inactive.

Having said that, I do have a post forthcoming :3

Everyone please remember to add the All Series beneath your resolves, as apart of the currently still incomplete template.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Yeah, and I can't blame Dari on it. It's effective to keep things moving, and I'm glad too.

I've got a post in the works myself, and I should have it up by the end of the night. I'm sorry if the present is botched up. And I'll add the extra stuff in after the post and I figure out what to do.

EDIT: And post is up. A couple of quick things. 1) The Master calling Jay "special" was in an effort to boost her confidence, as far as I know she's no more special than the others. 2) The comment about her resolve and her not being able to use it was stated for two different reasons: Jay isn't really a combative type (partially because of her upbringing), and I'm honestly having trouble figuring out a good one for her. So because of that I guess you can say her resolve is currently locked.

So yeah, there's the two things I wanted to quickly clarify.

Last edited:

purgatory

Awards
I'm bit in contention with your statement about your resolve being locked. I did have this discussion with Dari about "how is that even possible" as we did approve what you had provided us in that section of your template. Are you essentially telling us that you're re-writing it entirely? Please be specific when you have the time.

Midna's edit took me a couple days, but it's finally completed, it's at the bottom of my last post ^^

We will be posting the complete template very soon. Dari should chime in when it's finished, we simply ask that you mirror that template form with your current ones (links to your temps can be found in the OP post #3)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I was having trouble figuring out what to do in the post, especially with certain things, so I wrote something that I didn’t really think much about since I was trying to get a post done and back in the swing of things. I’ll work on editing it.

Deimos

Awards
The requested edits/updates to my template have been made concerning your want for us to add "All Series". In prep for exams so I myself have been quiet and waiting patiently in that regard. Edits can be found below.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No one here would know, but the youngest member of my immediate family passed away on the 23rd of April.

Generally speaking I have not been online with any kind of frequency due to dealing with a lot of grief and other family and non-family related issues since that time. I want to take a quick head count of who all is still active as a determination of whether or not I will proceed to facilitate this roleplay forward or not. To those that messaged me privately (Deimos, Story Keeper, and Piercing being Three) thank you for inquiring about my person outside of the forum.

So at this time, for the purpose of a head count if you haven't already messaged me just throw a heads up that your still in here. I know it's been a while since I posted last, and whenever I start one, it ends up getting lost somewhere, but it will come eventually.

purgatory

Awards
Finishing touches are being put on my Lucrecia edit, you can post after me fairly shortly Piercing Light. Also, great to see Lumine back, it's been quite some time.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
It's been a while, and not nearly what I wanted, but got a short post. A heads up I'm going to be fairly busy from now until December 14th as finals hit and getting past this holiday weekend. After the week of Dec. 14th things should hopefully ease up a little bit with the semester being over. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Deimos

Awards
I'll probably say it now but, your last post felt rushed Skitty. Take your time responding to mine, i'd rather see it at much better quality by writing it over the course of a month than feeling like you have to force one, and the amount of condensing you did where there is no "minute to minute" moments in your post visually indicate that you rushed. Just bare that in mind...I'm trying to show you nothing but respect by responding to you and everything that you do in kind because you deserve that as a writer just like me :)

I hope I made a statement in my last post. I haven't been given instructions on where I will land as of yet, but I wanted to show that it was possible to defeat a World Ender but the resources needed to invest in doing that are ridiculously high.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Wow...all of you, great posts. Even without being as active as I would like to be, you guys are still posting? Yall the real MVP, and no worries Deimos and Skitty, I'm going to send you both back to the Dorms. In fact, the requirement to get back at all is forcing the re-awakening of each characters All-Series. It only takes one out of the two, but if you haven't written your All Series, now's the perfect time.

Happy New Year!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I'll probably say it now but, your last post felt rushed Skitty. Take your time responding to mine, i'd rather see it at much better quality by writing it over the course of a month than feeling like you have to force one, and the amount of condensing you did where there is no "minute to minute" moments in your post visually indicate that you rushed. Just bare that in mind...I'm trying to show you nothing but respect by responding to you and everything that you do in kind because you deserve that as a writer just like me :)

I hope I made a statement in my last post. I haven't been given instructions on where I will land as of yet, but I wanted to show that it was possible to defeat a World Ender but the resources needed to invest in doing that are ridiculously high.

You're right, it was rushed. I let my guilt of having not posted in a while force me to write it. I had no idea what to write between how busy I was with school and work, so because of it I rushed it when I got the smallest fraction. I'll take better care in the future because you and everyone else deserve better quality, Deimos. I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect to you and I'm sorry if it came off that way with how rushed my last reply was. I'll fix that from here on out. :)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Sorry for the inactivity. RL has been demanding.
I might be able to put up a post this weekend, until then, Shiki's all-series has been updated in her template.

purgatory

Awards
Great post Pierce! Letting you all know I will have a post up within the week, grim to report i will not have Kambria stop Try, and my Lucrecia post is going to have some delay traversing in between as I need to keep proper dues and wait for Lumine before crossing back over to the dorms. We also will not be anticipating Eth anywhere but harrowed ends for a little while, so i'm asking you Deimos to keep things in order for us on the Dorms. I know i'm asking for a lot (just reading the brutality of your posts says more than enough for me) but you mind giving Try a hug? She could really use one.

Back