• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

purgatory

Awards
You can read it here, I must admit you're making Lucrecia seem a little bit too reliable ^^;

I also finally posted. Your up next Dari, Skitty, Lumine.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-Whistles-

I think i'll go ahead and say we won't be dropping memories on you guys going forward. There will be a burst instance depending on the actions of #2 or alternatively our group gathering at the keyblade graveyard. Just one of two options.

For now please refer to Memories are [NOT] Resolute if your looking for character specific memories. I'm addressing everyone's individual PMs that were sent at the beginning of the roleplay by further expanding on those character specific relationships.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Apologies for the Super-Delay.

Long story short, Real Life Happened. My internet was down for close to at least 2 weeks, and I had to leave town for at least another week which did not help in me posting in time. I was already late to begin with and I blame that on no one but myself. Thankfully, my internet issue was resolved and I can resume my internet activities.

I'm posting today. The post is a tad 'Big', but I hope you end up enjoying it regardless. Deimos, so sorry for having you wait this long. You've been pretty patient and for that you have my gratitude. Thank you for sticking to the Roleplay until now :3

Deimos

Awards
My belief is that when I possess an interest in a roleplay and it remains active, then I remain active ;).
Theres enough here to stick around for, so I'll be here a while longer.

Deimos

Awards
Just posting to inform you that i've made minor edits to my template regarding adding a quote to the first line and a additional line to my appearance ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to have to apologize in advance to the thread and the forum, but anticipate a double post in the near future. I have to two posts as NPCs and it literally makes no sense for to place that into a single post with 4+ different sections xD.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Update:
-Post#2 has been updated with Chapters 1 & 2 Completed summaries of the events that have transpired up until now.
-Chapter 3 has also officially gotten underway and we will be faciliatating what to do with the group on high ground shortly.

Deimos

Awards
I want to go on record and say, great posts from everyone so far. Second, thank you for keeping us engaged in a down swing of activity by regularly updating us on the historical element of the story that runs precursor to this roleplay ;)

At this point, I will not being asking for an ETA, but I'll be around so if you don't hear from me, don't worry.

purgatory

Awards
Thanks! We're trying our best here! ^^

On a side note. Dari and I are currently rebuilding the current template in the OP. We realize as more information is being divulged in both the fanfiction and the roleplay, adjustments will be made to the base template and fairly soon we will be asking the existing cast to repost new ones so we can get them added to the OP. Not until the a majority of the changes are introduced and explained will we ask for them, so keep an eye out everyone!

Deimos

Awards
When you get the chance would you mind posting Vibrant? I will likely do a past reflection post as a filler in the time being.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to strongly recommend that Iontis go to Cul-De-Sac world. purgatory and I will most likely arrive on that world when we coordinate our next set of posts. You'll get to rejoin your old partner finally!

Just a heads up.

Given that King Naruto has not posted save for a single time since the roleplay has started, even after being informed he was moved to Twilight Town, we will be executing his character in the upcoming posts. The next one slotted after him if I don't see a response to this post in the OOC thread, is Skitty's character, followed by Hazen's character afterwards. Look guys, I get it, you have commitments offline and we all know this well, I have expressed how I personally handle a lot of stress and still find time to post and even write a fan fiction, my point being, either you drop out, you post, or you accept the GM decision to execute you. I think it's absurd for half a year to roll by in the blink of an eye and just radio silence, that is just simply unacceptable to me when it's even in the rules on how to properly facilitate your absence which no one that I have mentioned, has done.

Take it or leave it, I'm done waiting, your fellow roleplayers are ALSO done waiting. The GM's have spoken -slams gavel-.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Post incoming tomorrow. Apologies for the Delay, Work has been a pain!

That and I've been writing an intermission post on the side which I might be able to post sometime this week. Hopefully.

P.S. Nice Posts everyone!

Deimos

Awards
Everyone's posts thus far have been incredibly satisfying to read. Thank you all for sticking to this as best you can, it's a shame to see Yamato removed in that fashion, but I hope motivates everyone's willingness to see this story through. I haven't been this invested in a roleplay in such a long time, you all have my thanks, it makes college less of a slog reading things you all leave on here ;)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I should have a post forthcoming later today or monday. Been trying to take time away from posting here and in the fanfic over the course of this week.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Update:Well chaps, finally it's upon us, time to give you yet another update to the incomplete template. I will be adding one new component beneath the resolve section of your templates, everyone that is active and participating will be adding this.

Your Resolve: Your resolve is your individual light thats taken shape in the form of a power that belongs to you and you alone. Try to build your resolve around your title. As this is a role-play in which population is nearly eradicated, I do not mind you being somewhat unreasonably strong, thats a given. I will not however acknowledge a snap of the finger, Thanos Infinity Gauntlet 1HKO shit of any kind. But yeah, this can be as elaborate or as simple as you'd like it to be, I will be posting a guideline on how I divided abilities below in this shared post to give you some ideas to play with.

All Series - Your all series is a physical manifestation of your resolve that take form from the heart itself. Each resolute possesses a unique "Avatar" with practical applications from their resolve itself. Understand that your All Series is effectively your resolve in a physical form, it's pinnacle state if you will, should it be destroyed by an enemy, you can permanently lose it and by extension your resolve itself.

Trigger Word - A single word used to call forth your avatar, it's "Name"

Physical Appearance - How does it manifest and appear to both your eyes and others?

Range - minimum range of 7 meters and a maximum effective range of roughly 18 meters.

Active Buff: You are allowed 1 active buff when using your all series, taking less damage, increased movement speed, improved perception skills, dealing more damage at a maximum of x3 or 300%, or temporarily disabling the cast-time on spells.

Duration - Standard duration is roughly 3 minutes it can remain active or if you use your Finishing Move.

Cooldown - Upon dissolving, it cannot be used again for roughly 7 minutes

Finishing Move - Every All Series avatar has a finishing move, and these finishing moves themselves also never miss their intended target(s). You have the option to perform a single target resolve which deals substantially more damage, you can also decide to make your finishing move a multi-target move, but in return the damage will be halved by 10% per target, the limit is 9 opponents at once. Be wary, when targeting another resolute with your finishing move, the move will not complete and you will forfeit the master's will and you'll be absolved of your resolve and no longer deemed worthy.

Back