• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Deimos

Awards
@Piercing Light: Did you really just deny all accountability for what happened to Traverse Town?? I love this route you're taking ;)

Awards
Yeah Deimos, Try is pretty good at mental gymnastics.

NlQVA1x.jpg

Deimos

Awards
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my PM Dari, I'm actually almost finished with my post. I just hope the rest of the thread enjoys this post as much as I am having fun writing it ;)

@Piercing Light: It makes for a great dynamic between characters.

Edit: I apologize if my post is extremley winded, I put my heart and soul into every piece. Trace is a character from another roleplay, four of us from here are participating in, I wasn't trying to push the population thing that was made clear. He was presumed dead, and in fact that was something inevitable, but before then I tried to use him to further along Sae as best I could.

I'm starting to pick at my writing a bit. I have so never had this many different names I could name/address my character in script. Saebyeolbe, Sae, SBB, The Morning Star Rain, the youth, the resolute, the scarred, etc.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
When I first heard your idea, I was expecting a bit of a harder side you'd take when writing it. Empathizing with a dying villain? I'd never do it as Eth, for your conviction in a nut shell if what I'm reading is correct, seems like suffering doesn't discriminate on the alignment or philosophy of the character. If they are good and suffer. If they are evil and suffer. The common thread is suffering, so dismissing other values in an almost cavalier way, seems...damning.

Oh don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the post, I'm just being critical as I often am. I don't think I could've done what you did by any stretch of the imagination really with either of my characters.

purgatory

Awards
It might've been winded I agree, but this is one of your far better ones i've seen from you Deimos. It's about time I credit you for a change! I'll try to get a post done for you all today x3

Deimos

Awards
When I first heard your idea, I was expecting a bit of a harder side you'd take when writing it. Empathizing with a dying villain? I'd never do it as Eth, for your conviction in a nut shell if what I'm reading is correct, seems like suffering doesn't discriminate on the alignment or philosophy of the character. If they are good and suffer. If they are evil and suffer. The common thread is suffering, so dismissing other values in an almost cavalier way, seems...damning.

Oh don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the post, I'm just being critical as I often am. I don't think I could've done what you did by any stretch of the imagination really with either of my characters.

I'm lending this to the version of Sae that exists now, I don't have the liberty of acting outside of the person he likely was in any differentiation to what you had us do during the period of time that we're missing ;P. Sae by all means, he has a big heart and the master clarifies in a memory of him in one of my earleir posts that he must stay the path to peace even if it isn't personally gratifying for him, and empathy even for a sinner like Trace. He's still merciful and kind despite the awful things said to him, about his fellow resolutes, about him even.

@purgatory: I really like pulling ideas for my next posts from everyone here, it just ends up increasing the quality of my posts and I thank everyone for that! Lumine's memory based post helped me stage mine and even write this most recent one, her posts I do admire.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Update:
+I've decided to re-open the spot for #10 as it's been radio silence from Chromatic spanning well past the deadline.
+Worlds added to post#4, New Worlds highlighted and changes in Red.
+New Enemies added to bestiary on post#5, hybrids and Dark Hide.
+Current Casts will receive individual PMs with personalized information via independent memory, your choices you determine after the PMs are sent and read are up to you, I will emphasize that the PMs are meant for your eyes only. You can make mention of points of content indirectly, but never share everything outright with your fellow role-players and the readers following along.

+Antagonizing elements will be introduced via these PMs, please stand by guys, still working on everyone's individually so it will take me some time.

Deimos

Awards
You know. The master used to always say to Saebyeolbe.

"algún día esta dor será útil" or in translation from Galician "One day this pain will be useful." and you have an enriched and fufilling character concept and resolve in a nutshell.

Deimos

Awards
I’m sorry I’ve had a lot going on, can anyone give me a quick rundown on what’s happened?

Traverse Town is gone and everyone was forced to flee that was there to High Ground concerning the group you're apart of ;).

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I set the stage for you Deimos. I almost feel as though I am bullying you in a way, but considering this is my first interaction with you in both of the role-plays we're in, it's extremely difficult to hide my competitive nature. Sooooo alls I'll say is, good luck mate.

Deimos

Awards
I set the stage for you Deimos. I almost feel as though I am bullying you in a way, but considering this is my first interaction with you in both of the role-plays we're in, it's extremely difficult to hide my competitive nature. Sooooo alls I'll say is, good luck mate.

Looking back, you did say you "were coming for my head" in the other roleplay. I made a lasting impression in Apocalypse, and that certainly has crossed over here to Trust. ;) You'll get nothing less than a memorable reply from me so look forward to it Dari.

Edit: Consider my post the official start of our relationship as roleplayers Dari, I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved crafting it ;)

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Ok...well damn. In my eagerness to push forward I completely forgot what would happen if we actually made physical contact. That was a terrifying read and I'm really contemplating how to respond/what to do, if that didn't kill me, then or worse is my next gut feeling of dread...D:

The damage has been done...christ.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Traverse Town is gone and everyone was forced to flee that was there to High Ground concerning the group you're apart of ;).

Thanks for the fill in.

And I’ll see if I can wrap my brain around posting, it’s just been hectic the last couple of weeks for me. And I just found out today that my laptop isn’t charging for some reason on top of everything else. I’ll ask Dream if I can borrow her computer for a post tomorrow, I’d been planning on doing one today but it didn’t happen. I’m so sorry for the delay guys.

Back