• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Hello there Deimos.

Hazen and I go way back. I picked up alot of roleplaying from him so that's why it feels similar. I just requested an username change. There were special characters in my name that used display correctly. Some updates to the site seems to have caused it to now show up as question marks.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Update:

+Post #3 of the OP has been updated and cleaned up.
+All templates are now hyperlinked by CS or Character Sheet for all accepted participants.
+If you need to make edits to your templates later, please announce them in this thread so us GMs can acknowledge the changes :p
+There is no limit to how many times you can edit or change something so long as we're not doing something that would break immersion from something you already have existing in the roleplay and is canon already.

Check your PMs david, you should have a start point + Iontis last conversation with the master.

purgatory

Awards
I can give you a brief summary of what's transpired so far Vibrant.

0 -started on Destiny Islands and upon discovering he was on a harrowed end attempted to time travel, but because the space of a harrowed end is very similar to The Realm of Darkness where time does not flow, he abandoned that landscape and came out on Castle of Oblivion, greeted by the castle's illusions as a way of protecting itself. Upon finding virtually nothing, even in he secret room where the chamber of waking was discovered to be empty, later encountering #2 on the first floor and questioning their past before enticing them to push further into the castle for questioning.

1 - Starting on The Keyblade Graveyard world, briefly running into #9 Reforge who vanished shortly after. Saebyeolbe encountered the armored knight/lingering will, probably the only confirmed canon element that exists in the roleplay still around. After fighting it, he went to look for #9 who was already gone and decided to leave the world via keyblade vehicle and is now on Hollow Bastion.

2 - Started on Cul-De-Sac and was greeted by the remnants of what I'm guessing is an old group/faction? She was surprised they knew her but she didn't remember them. They gave her a letter from an unknown sender that was left specifically for her (meaning the sender knew she'd wake up here). Once she read it, she destroyed it as per role, and proceeded to the church where what I believe she was induced to a memory from a part of her forgotten history. Progressed shortly to Castle of Oblivion not long after.

3 - Alongside my character, she woke up here in Traverse Town. As of right now is in the middle of a full-scale invasion of heartless, in droves very similar to when Hollow Bastion got attacked by the Org. Appearing, helmet on head and copyright infringing banter aside, she's fighting along side two others who at this point would be deemed Rezos. Her comment about the location of the heart of the world surfaced and it prompted the group to move to the second district where it's physically located/concealed.

4 - My character, same situation as 3 and #6 we're in the midst a full-scale attack from the darkness itself as it's doing everything possible to convert Traverse Town into a Harrowed End. We're actually moving towards the 2nd District currently and the water fountain which is where the heart of the world is physically located/concealed.

#5 - Hasn't posted yet.

#6 - See 3&4.

#8 - Hasn't posted yet.

#9 - He originally started off on the same world as #1, the keyblade graveyard. After doing a quick scan of #1 he kidnaps the cloak that he was wearing and effectively strips him to his bare skin. As #1 was fighting the armored knight, he vanishes into a portal and appears on the betwixt world Cul-De-Sac where there are wanted posters of his face plastered everywhere. So far thats all we know about his current activity.

#10 Waiting on a complete template from Chromatic.

Additional Notes: Vibrant, Traverse Town has the most sparse population, a whopping 7 residents outside of the resolutes that are currently there. There are 30 other NPCs that inhabit the Cul-De-Sac world which has the largest population. If the games are anything to go by, if we can reverse a harrowed end, we can start to re-populate the worlds again by bringing back many of the lives that were lost. Lastly district one is basically in a complete fog-bank of perpetual darkness and it's swarming with Dark Balls with the added effects of being able to expand in size and explode like those fireball enemies in the FF franchise.

Total Population: 50.
Total Resolutes: 12 - 1(MoM)
Remaining NPCs: 30(CDS) + 7(Traverse Town)

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
@purg:I was thinking the same thing.

@vibrant: Hey there mate, good to have you with us!

I'll post again once either Dari or Lumine has, it feels too soon for me and I've been on the quieter side as of late ;)

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I am running a bit late to posting, but rest assured a post is already in the works. I've been wanting to put it out for more than a week now, but exhaustion from work had a tighter grasp.

Yare yare~

@Dari I'm not sure if it was wise of Eth to ask Shiki about her past xD

Forewarning: Post might be longer than intended. Hopefully not.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Fair enough! No word on Hazen. Post your intro Cortney!

Waiting to introduce Komaeda for now. Also, whenever you get a chance, throw up a post Skitty.

purgatory

Awards
We'll get acquainted fairly soon in character Vibrant don't you worry, if I don't post in the next few days, i'll hope that skitty does to catch up time-wise. Trying to allow for all of us to have a 1 to 1 response window and not let us be too many responses ahead of another person :T

@Deimos: So is it finally sleepy time? You actually are sleeping on a harrowed end?? The verdict is in, you're crazy! O_O

Last edited:

Deimos

Awards
It's worth noting that SBB has to rest. His resolve buffers damage, it doesn't negate it outright, so every hit he takes, is physically felt. Numbing it and still fighting by absorbing it, absorbing up to a certain threshold over a continuous output, will just send him over the edge and he'll be winded, slow down, absolutely need to rest. It's like when a car overheats, it needs time to cool down before you can drive it safely.

I just compared my resolve to a car :thinking emoji: well it could be worse ;)

A lot of him sleeping has to do with fighting the Knight. The Knight was capable of doing substantial amount of burst damage/high impact hits over and over vs the Invisibles gang-attack.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Deepest apologies for the silence on my end everyone. Halloween's tomorrow, work's been, well, work lol. Most importantly i'll be responding to a few things going forward after I introduce Komaeda.

Theres an interesting reality I want all of you to consider going forward since you can flex your "adult" muscles. The reason I wanted you guys closer to your 30s is because well, a good amount of the age group here is close to that so i'd anticipate us handling ourselves and our lives at least in the gap we forgot, like adults. Let that sink in. I'll just have to show you in my next post what I mean...

Deimos

Awards
I plan on turning that into a weapon as the roleplay progresses, I think that will be my ace or last component of my resolve that will effectively act as a burn out/berserker type of move. The recoil is going to be insane once the duration ends, but well worth the trade off that I have in mind.

I just wanted to say real quick, very good post purg, I personally want to see more from Skitty ;)

@Dari: When can we expect a post from Komaeda, and have you determined where he's going to start?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
UPDATE:

+Chapter 2 has officially started.
+New Shared Memory has been delivered to ALL Resolutes.
+All Resolutes on Traverse Town have 1 week from the timestamp of the Chapter post, to move or I or my other two GMs will deem your life forfeit. A Harrowed End Transformation can kill, it doesn't matter who you are, you will die if you stay. If you want to revisit after the transformation, you're free to but ONLY after the world collapsing finishes it's animation of de-terraforming.
+2 new Lingering Remnants will be added this week. These ones in particular will have a variety of Buffs and Debuffs compared to the neutral ones you'll be on for the time being.
+You'll be informed of the reason Traverse Town collapsed in purgatory's follow up post.

Deimos

Awards
Well...shit.

Purg. Please don't die.
Vibrant, Skitty, Piercing Light, as well. Please don't die ;-;

Thats one hell of a post to wake up to...both figuratively and literally. This is the first time I've scratched my head before, a decision we make can have that kind of swing factor on whether we make or break a world?? Hmmm.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Well...shit.

Purg. Please don't die.
Vibrant, Skitty, Piercing Light, as well. Please don't die ;-;

Thats one hell of a post to wake up to...both figuratively and literally. This is the first time I've scratched my head before, a decision we make can have that kind of swing factor on whether we make or break a world?? Hmmm.

I don’t plan to die. I’ve given Dari an update on my situation and I’m going to try my best to post, if not Dari or Purg can control Jay to get her off the world.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Apologies for the delay in posting.
It's up now.

Now for the apologies about the length and uhmmm *runs away*

purgatory

Awards
Thank you piercing, I was unexpectedly hit with a PM that said there was nothing more we could do off the back of a small accident.

;-; welp. Cue our exit theme.

watch
[video=youtube;jXWC90Jq8Go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXWC90Jq8Go[/video]

Debuff Activated: "Trapped for Eternity"
Countdown: 3m

Deimos

Awards
Dropping you all a little bit of Sae's background and some things he's done before the memories he lost ;)

Following my tasks very closely, but I'm positive my trajectory may shift fairly soon.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Thank you for that great segue post purgatory >:) and it seems skitty's inactive character is spared with a swift save.

@Lumine: Thats. A lot to unpack, and it may very well take me a minute to give it all a proper response as there are things that I need to reveal to Shiki on top of responding to the Chapter Progression + Shared memory.

@Deimos: Ok, I definitely want to know a little more about where you got a number of your scars. The provocative history, while not as dark, it's good to see someone use the Master in a flashback other than Lumi and purg. (I think I did as well actually)

Note: The Lingering Remnant group has been moving at about the same speed as The Scarred. I'll tie our ambiguity up as best I can in my follow up post. If not today, I will definitely respond come wednesday when I have time on my hands.

Lmao I saw that you got the hell out of dodge David, that was hilarious!

Last edited:
Back