• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

purgatory

Awards
Looking through everyone's templates again I also went back in and touched my what felt like unfinished stuff too~! >.<;

I added Lucrecia's core philosophy as a quote at the beginning + a theme linked to he quote if you guys wanna hear it. :3 Her personality as well has been completed, it didn't seem as thorough as I would've liked it to be, but I love it now!

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
xD I must be slacking. Nobody gave a damn about my template. It makes an old timer like me feel like crap </3 lol on the other hand I was impressed with basically every template I've seen.

And umm...OMFG Piercing Light!!!! Bro, I've missed you soooooo much!!! I used to love rping with you <3 I remember all the fun battles we've had in the past. I figured you and Dar would get a kick out of this. The version of Ref that I posted is him 20 years older from the Cul-de-Sac.

Awards
It's nice to see you too man. Should be interesting RPing here again with you guys.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
At the most I will give this another week to role fill for #5 #7 & #10 and start with what we have. They'll be blank NPCs i'll just move around so to make sure they don't interact with everyone else if it comes to that. I'm sticking to my guns on the one character rule as to allow people a chance to participate if they see this and see spots are still open. In the least case scenario, wednesday or thursday depending.

With the exception of Wolfe's WIP, all prior templates have been reviewed and accepted. Post note of any tweaks or edits made going forward so I am able to keep the series of opening posts as updated and recent as possible mates :)

As your GM, i'll give you guys one last thing to do in the downtime. For all of those that are approved, please go ahead and remove the message I placed in everyone's briefs.

This is what will go there in place of that message.

New Brief to Fill into Temps said:
Brief: Hey kiddo! I know you're probably as confused as I am on what happened aren't you? Truth is, you're missing at least three years worth of memories, man thats a bummer. You woke up so suddenly and here you are, the worlds, the people, the very light itself is on the verge of extinction. Prior to that, I'm hoping you didn't forget the last thing I told you, you didn't...right? RIGHT? Goodie! Round of applause, you didn't totally forget everything, well champ, I want you to get out there and do the right thing! My final words to you are as follows, remember that for whatever it is that you believe, your views are neither good nor evil, neither light, nor dark, but they are most certainly resolute. Never bend to what you truly believe in no matter what the cost, or you'll regret it, trust me. Good luck kid.

I will start sending out PMs tailored to all accepted numbers between today and tomorrow, so check your inboxes peeps. WIPs once completed will also receive their respective PMs so no worries. This is all pre-RP prep to get your boots on the ground <3

EDIT:

+post #2 of the OP has been updated.
+All PMs so far have been sent out.

I will be logging each of your characters progression through the 2nd post going forward, so if anyone thats following this roleplay from the outside will not be behind on what number is where, your due diligence serves you to read the 2nd post of this thread :p

Last edited:
Awards
What's the policy regarding NPCs? Since there are so few people around I assume you don't want us creating them haphazardly.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
It will only really be an issue in Cul-De-Sac which has the most condensed population. Beyond that, the only other place with minimal bodies is Traverse Town. It's really just those two world in particular, but notably, Traverse Town has I want to say a total of 7 NPCs and CDS has the remaining 30.

Keep that in mind when you're using them to emphasize population.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
+They are non-canon
+On Traverse Town and CDS they will openly avoid certain resolutes. The ones sent to Lingering Remnants currently, are not on that list save for no.9. Why? You'll understand why later on.
+Mainly adults that will do the above not so much children.

Deimos

Awards
Completed my introductory post. I'm prepared to get tossed around like a rag doll xD.

purgatory

Awards
I'll get my opening post up sometime tomorrow, good to see that it's finally started ^^

Deimos

Awards
You can keep it Hazen, I got something else I can use after I get pancaked by the Lingering Will lol.

purgatory

Awards
And finally posted!
Please refer to my post and my template again to really emphasize the enemy we're dealing with ;~;

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Boy, am I rusty :\

Well, introduction post done peeps. In case you're wondering which world Shiki is on, it's the Cul-De-Sac.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I've gotten a couple questions off thread so let me do a quick list to bang out as much of the questions as I possibly can.

Traverse Town

+Total of 7 NPCs out of the overall 50 person population (remember we are in that population as 13 bodies)
+7NPCs here have bad relations with numbers 1, 5, 8, and 9.
>>>Reasons for 1 can't be disclosed.
>>>5, 8, and 9 either had terrible reputations (Reforge from the old CDS RP, yes your reputation actually sucks because he's a reformed antagonist, so this is a no brainer to keep in mind.)
>>>5 and 8 have damaged reputations based on how their resolves affect their surroundings.
+NPCs have not met or seen Luxu or 0. MoM and all other numbers are known
+NPCs have limited information on cast. Very general, undefined things (outside looking in judgements) like so and so seemed like a nice guy, nothing on a personal level because whenever resolute came to a world it was usually a brief stay or the master was with them showing them something for educational purposes.

Cul-De-Sac
+Total of 30NPCs out of the overall 50 person population.
+NPCs have bad relations with numbers 1, 5, 8, and 9.
>>>Reasons for 1 can't be disclosed.
>>>As stated before Reforge was an antagonist here in the past. Expect to see "WANTED" posters.
>>>5 and 8 have damaged reputations based on how their resolves affect their surroundings.
+NPCs have not met or seen Luxu or 0. MoM and all other numbers are known
+NPCs have limited information on cast. Very general, undefined things (outside looking in judgements) like so and so seemed like a nice guy, nothing on a personal level because whenever resolute came to a world it was usually a brief stay or the master was with them showing them something for educational purposes.

Following is important as to ensure we're on the same page with how people will respond and what they remember about you that you clearly have forgotten as per how things will flow for the plot. I will give you the necessary details in due time.

A little disclosure: I chose not to give role-players biographies to better facilitate information fairly between role-players. Too many times in role-plays have I seen people say they know it all, have been around forever, or imply things that give them an innate advantage over others.

@Hazen: So what does scan tell you about Saebyeolbe? Name? History? Skills? Things I need to know and for Deimos sake, because Information is the only thing I am ball-busting anyone on, even myself, hence why I have two other GMs lol.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Story Log + Mission Statement

Wanted posters, lovely....that helped with my post though.

I automatically have to assume that this is from the first version of the Cul-de-sac when Reforge was killing members of the cast when he was still a child or his evil adult dean self?? Other undisclosed history that I have no idea about obviously made him a freaking wanted villain @..@

Scan- Kind of odd thinking real life and in game terminology.

I'd say that Scan showed Ref name, age and...

vvvTHATvvv

"His resolve is embedded into his very skin, it is multi-faceted, and what he can do comes down to contact. His body has an incredibly high-threshold for pain, it is not that he does not feel pain, but his sense of touch can kind of be turned on and off, kinda."

I'd say the way Reforge saw it, some kind of strange magical language he understands showed him that Sae has extremely high defensive stats both physical and magical. This could be changed, I'm not sure what you'll allow. I was thinking that Reforge has to cast Scan on a person like 10 times before he gets an actual breakdown of their "essence." I'm going to assume that if he cast Libra it would cut the number of times by 1/2

Dari said:

Umm I kinda got into my post and broke this rule a little after seeing Lumine mention Daemus and the Cult. I put Erebos as an NPC in my post[need him for plot stuffs]

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No, you didn't and neither did she as it was discussed prior.

In your case it's an unavoidable element of your character's past (that I even emphasize in my explanation actually) specifically on CDS so theres a natural polarity in between your PC and the NPCs in CDS given thats the world Reforge is from. You also have to understand to characters other than really those mentioned, the information is generalized for basically everyone else.

@Deimos: Wait a minute...are you using song lyrics in your post...??? (Why didn't I think of that...)

If I can get Wolfe to finalize his template and one from Peace I can move some of you around more fluidly. The only people I honestly want by themselves for the time being are myself and Deimos, the rest of you will be interacting.

Back