What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Deimos

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for inactivity, rl’s been a little hard recently. I’ll try to get a post up soon if you guys still want me.

Happens to be sure, i wouldn't sweat it. These roleplays seem to be of the camp of not letting someone not being as active as they can be, slow them down. I certainly didn't stall out on posts, even when I needed others to be a bit more urgent. Whenever you get around to it I'd imagine, just remember what I said before about not sacrificing quality in favor of feeling like you need to rush.

I am preparing a proper post reply for piercing light as well as Dari. Theres a lot to take in if what I read remains unchanged ;)

Deimos

Reaction score
Awards
sorry for the double post, but you guys put me in a really tight spot...

you seem to have a good read on what I would do, and you'd be correct purg...I hope you're prepared for the can of worms you just opened. I don't appreciate you using Try as a shield or pulling her into your mess, but so be it.

Deimos

Reaction score
Awards
anticipate a post relatively soon, im about 65% of the way through it ;)

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6