• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Closed Trust is [NOT] Resolute

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Vulpes Union
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Steadfast Heart
I know there’s been no excuse for not saying something sooner but I’m truly sorry. I’ve been having a massive issue with my anxiety being out of control so I haven’t felt like writing anything even though I’ve been reading the rp. I’d like to stay in the rp if you people would be willing because I have been having fun. I’ll try to get a post up in the next couple of days, I just want to do a quick refresher on the things involving Jay so I know what to do next for them.

purgatory

Awards
Glad to see you aren't down for the count just yet. I was initially against the idea of having to execute inactive, but as Dari explained, it's to keep things rolling and gives us less people to move around that are inactive.

Having said that, I do have a post forthcoming :3

Everyone please remember to add the All Series beneath your resolves, as apart of the currently still incomplete template.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Vulpes Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Steadfast Heart
Yeah, and I can't blame Dari on it. It's effective to keep things moment, and I'm glad too.

I've got a post in the works myself, and I should have it up by the end of the night. I'm sorry if the present is botched up. And I'll add the extra stuff in after the post and I figure out what to do.

EDIT: And post is up. A couple of quick things. 1) The Master calling Jay "special" was in an effort to boost her confidence, as far as I know she's no more special than the others. 2) The comment about her resolve and her not being able to use it was stated for two different reasons: Jay isn't really a combative type (partially because of her upbringing), and I'm honestly having trouble figuring out a good one for her. So because of that I guess you can say her resolve is currently locked.

So yeah, there's the two things I wanted to quickly clarify.

Last edited:

purgatory

Awards
I'm bit in contention with your statement about your resolve being locked. I did have this discussion with Dari about "how is that even possible" as we did approve what you had provided us in that section of your template. Are you essentially telling us that you're re-writing it entirely? Please be specific when you have the time.

Midna's edit took me a couple days, but it's finally completed, it's at the bottom of my last post ^^

We will be posting the complete template very soon. Dari should chime in when it's finished, we simply ask that you mirror that template form with your current ones (links to your temps can be found in the OP post #3)

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Vulpes Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Steadfast Heart
I was having trouble figuring out what to do in the post, especially with certain things, so I wrote something that I didn’t really think much about since I was trying to get a post done and back in the swing of things. I’ll work on editing it.

Deimos

Awards
  • Crafty Soul
The requested edits/updates to my template have been made concerning your want for us to add "All Series". In prep for exams so I myself have been quiet and waiting patiently in that regard. Edits can be found below.

Dari

All's End
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Retired Staff
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Le Artiste
  • Tomb Raider
No one here would know, but the youngest member of my immediate family passed away on the 23rd of April.

Generally speaking I have not been online with any kind of frequency due to dealing with a lot of grief and other family and non-family related issues since that time. I want to take a quick head count of who all is still active as a determination of whether or not I will proceed to facilitate this roleplay forward or not. To those that messaged me privately (Deimos, Story Keeper, and Piercing being Three) thank you for inquiring about my person outside of the forum.

So at this time, for the purpose of a head count if you haven't already messaged me just throw a heads up that your still in here. I know it's been a while since I posted last, and whenever I start one, it ends up getting lost somewhere, but it will come eventually.