• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Truly Sorry.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Firagex

Awards
I would like to apologize deeply for all shit I started on this website yesterday. I was wrong to take a joke and make it into a serious issue. I apologize to everyone that I said mean and disgusting things to, you do not deserve it. Here are a few users i'm apologizing to...

Iridium
Apollo

Ringleader Man

If I am forgetting any others, I'm am sorry truly and sincerely. I wish to do only good things for this site, it was extremely uncalled for to take something as harmless as a joke out of context, it was my wrongdoing and I take full responsibility for it. I don't expect total respect back but I wish to gain it back by helping any way I can, through helpful threads and posts. Especially Iridium I would like to apologize to you. You were patient with me and I still acted like a child and made it more difficult for you, and for that I am truly sorry. I know understand it was only a joke and I won't let something as silly as that make me turn into an asshole ever again.

Last edited: