• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Requirements?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

OK! I beat the kh2fm a few days ago. And I just now got through the whole cave of rememberence at lvl 66 XD awesome! well....when do i get the secret ending? I beat the game on critical that's what im on. and i didnt get it. im beating it again now to see if i'll get it. what is realllly required? Some people say beat the ES and crap but some say beat the ES and crap for PROUD not critical. Critical is just beat all worlds.

So.
What do I need to do?
Or will I have it now?

David

spiffy girl

From what I've read, you complete all of the worlds to get the secret ending on critical mode.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
OK! I beat the kh2fm a few days ago. And I just now got through the whole cave of rememberence at lvl 66 XD awesome! well....when do i get the secret ending? I beat the game on critical that's what im on. and i didnt get it. im beating it again now to see if i'll get it. what is realllly required? Some people say beat the ES and crap but some say beat the ES and crap for PROUD not critical. Critical is just beat all worlds.

So.
What do I need to do?
Or will I have it now?

David

well i read that u have to beat all worlds, as u stated, so try to beat the orgainzation XIII datas? i also read that u cn save after beating Xemnas, so if u didnt save after u beat him, do that and if nothing then save, and fight him again. also try doing the mushroom XIII stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back