• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True purpose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eoin

I've been think when ever someone talks about the keyblades most people say its for taking out heartless and nobodies but its the general idea that the birth by sleep video was based in the past so that means they were created before the heartless were created and for some other purpose. Its clear that the keyblades were made for fighting. Now I think they were used to fight some kind powerful evil now when you think that the heartless and nobodies were defeated by three keyblades how powerful would that be considering thousands of keyblades were seen in the birth by sleep video maybe if I'm right maybe this new evil will appear in the new series.

Joy

Bronze Member
I don't recall anyone ever saying that the heartless didn't exist back then. If anything, it's more than likley they did, due to darkness being in people's hearts.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Agreed once more with Nictixshant.Well,the heartless surelly existed(my opinion) cause every heart have darkness e.t.c,and oh well,heartless might were fewer,than now,or at least what is what i think...*searches for hades dragon*

eoin

these are xigbars words:

'How many years ago was it people with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone a man who lost his memories appeared. Xemnas no. Xehanort was taken in by ansem around that time was he not?'

That means after the keyblade masters were finished fighting xehanortwas taken in by ansem. when xemnas and ansem meet again xemnas said ' none of this would have happened without you you are the source of all heartless.'

Which means the heartless would have never been created if ansem hadn't done his experiment on xehanort
and xehanorts experiments on other people which all happened after the keyblade battles.

Joy

Bronze Member
Well yeah, but Zehanort became a heartless by going into the heart of the world. Therefore, heartless cnan be created other ways.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That means after the keyblade masters were finished fighting xehanortwas taken in by ansem. when xemnas and ansem meet again xemnas said ' none of this would have happened without you you are the source of all heartless.'

He was just mocking him. Essentially, Xehanort's experiments that were inspired by AtW did indeed result in the creation of artificial heartless, but pureblood heartless would have always existed, and will always continue to exist.

Which means the heartless would have never been created if ansem hadn't done his experiment on xehanort
and xehanorts experiments on other people which all happened after the keyblade battles.

Um, excuse me, but there is one fact that contradicts this: people can be turned into heartless without other heartless interfering. This would mean that heartless would have always existed, since obviously people would have had darkness in their hearts since the beggining of time itself( and before anyone gets started, Kairi's grandmother's story is simply a fairytale that does not represent actual history, as confirmed by Nomura).

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
I don't recall anyone ever saying that the heartless didn't exist back then. If anything, it's more than likley they did, due to darkness being in people's hearts.

i agree cause they are darkness in peoples hearts so if everyone has always had darkness in their hearts they would have always existed

eoin

'Heartless are hearts corrupted by darkness and without a body or a soul, arising from experiments conducted by Xehanort and his fellow apprentices.'

These aren't my words I got it from the wikipedia it the very first sentence describing the heartless.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
'Heartless are hearts corrupted by darkness and without a body or a soul, arising from experiments conducted by Xehanort and his fellow apprentices.'

These aren't my words I got it from the wikipedia it the very first sentence describing the heartless.

Um, you do realize Wikipedia does not accept speculation. There is nothing in KH directly stating that heartless existed before Xehanort conducted those experiments...directly. So obviously until it is plainly said they did exist, they will say Xehanort created them.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
It seems odd though that if Heartless have always existed, there has never been a huge plague like in the past two games. In KHI, almost nobody knew what the Heartless were... It seems like they'd have always been a problem if they'd always existed... Maybe Terra and his buddies were suppsoed to be stopping the Heartless from entering the world of Light, isolating them at some place they couldn't escape, but once they were defeated by the UEM, the Heartless were able to appear in the World of Light?

eoin

this is a piece from ansems secret report

The key to unravelling the mystery is the "Heartless".
The six betrayers conducted the research which brought forth these accursed
shadows.

They didn't just create "pure-blood" Heartless from the human heart, they used
them to artificially synthesize Heartless.
It seems that they have given these artificial Heartless a mark and called them
"emblems".

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It seems odd though that if Heartless have always existed, there has never been a huge plague like in the past two games.

There were no artificial heartless back then. So obviously they wouldn't have been as great a threat.

In KHI, almost nobody knew what the Heartless were...

And why should they? Giving into darkness might have been a somewhat rare occurence in most worlds, and even when said person became a heartless, don't forget they can be destroyed by other weapons than keyblades.

It seems like they'd have always been a problem if they'd always existed...

I believe they might have become one eventually, without Xehanort's interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back